• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

As Dark as Night-Dark Type Fanclub V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

gigapoodle

I'm Ron Burgundy?
Years
  • How would the world of Pokemon be like if you could have a Dark-Type starter pokemon?

If you ask me, it would be a change for the better. I think people are getting tired of lame-ish starters that always have to be Grass, Fire and Water. Having Fighting, Psychic and Dark would add more Pokemon to those three types, which could use a few more pokemon, and I'm sure people would react positively to it.

Bane: More dark pokemon would be great. We need more of them, honestly.

Years
  • How Pokemon would be different/worse without Dark types?

First off, overpowered Psychics would be running all over the place, and there's not that many Ghosts out there that could do much about it. Second, Dark has some of the coolest Pokemon (Absol, Tyranitar) so those would all be gone, which would be sad....that's all I can come up with.

I totally agree with this. Psychic Pokemon would be way too powerful without Dark Pokemon there to keep them under control. It would be immensely unfair and someone with just one Psychic Pokemon would be able to thrash everyone. So my opinion is: NO DARK POKeMON = Mega Disaster.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Our school is different to others around the world, though it's just a 2 week holiday

Poison Pokemon Rule

Merry Christmas
    Years

Without Dark pokemon Psychic pokemon would rule the world even though i like Lugia which is a Psychic pokemon i still think without Dark pokemon Mewtwo(Psychic pokemon) would rule the world and thats something i dont want.

Skip Class

Years

Electric Types would take over!!!!

Scarred Sean-o

The rare wanderer.
    Years
  • Oh! I conjured up a new topic. Before anyone knew of Turtwig, Chimchar and Pocchama, there were theories of the new starters types being Fighting, Psychic, and DARK.

How would the world of Pokemon be like if you could have a Dark-Type starter pokemon?

Mikaruge: And at that, they should make a new Pokemon Dark Moon Version! With me on front!
    CR:............yes.....

A 'Dark Moon' and 'Light Sun' versions would be awesome, one day we may never know if there will be a release for them :\

Ins: That would be awesome.
    There should be a eevee to start off with that evolves into ether a umbreon or a espeon depending when you train, day time or night time.

Yeah with the time of day in the game like pokemon gold / silver.

Last edited:

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
  • Saved...

What famous fictional villain would have a Dark-Type Pokemon if he/she/it were a trainer, and what Pokemon would he/she/it have?

gigapoodle

I'm Ron Burgundy?
    Years
  • What famous fictional villain would have a Dark-Type Pokemon if he/she/it were a trainer, and what Pokemon would he/she/it have?

Two-Face would have a Sableye. Makes sense to me.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Okay I'm going to fix the CSS for the main post it looks quite terrible. I will make it easy for Clo to update too. *Gets to work*

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    What famous fictional villain would have a Dark-Type Pokemon if he/she/it were a trainer, and what Pokemon would he/she/it have?
    Megatron could have a Tyranitar? I dunno any villain in my head now. :/
    Oh wait, Rogue could have a Houndoom, Mightyena, or a Sharpedo. 8D

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    Username on PC: morrison

Why You would like to join:
    Because Dark pokémon are awesome,(and even more awesome if they combime with sme of my other fav types)

How Active will you be:
    fairly active. of course it depends on the overall activity here but I'll have a look into the club more or less daily(except weekends)

What your partner is:

weavile

His/her nickname(optional):
    shaun(the name of mine of Diamond ^^)

Favourite Dark type attack:

crunch

Skip Class

Years
  • Username on PC: morrison

Why You would like to join:
    Because Dark pokémon are awesome,(and even more awesome if they combime with sme of my other fav types)

How Active will you be:
    fairly active. of course it depends on the overall activity here but I'll have a look into the club more or less daily(except weekends)

What your partner is:

weavile

His/her nickname(optional):
    shaun(the name of mine of Diamond ^^)

Favourite Dark type attack:

crunch

You're missing something in your post

Dark-Tailed Fox

Unhatched egg
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2016
    Username on PC: Dark-Tailed Fox

Why You would like to join: My favourite pokemon is Dark-type

How Active will you be: A lot

What your partner is: Darkrai

His/her nickname(optional): None

Favourite Dark type attack: Dark Void

I can see in the Dark..

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
  • ASDJHKJAIHQWLl=;gkHIUlkjfd I HAVE BEEN GONE FROM THIS CLUB TOO LONG D8
    Dark: *Smacks Clover upside the head with a frying pan* Yes, you have. Now do your job as owner.
    Right. *Smacks self in face for good measure* Okay, morrison and DTF, you're both good to go. Will add you to pending after this post.

And, dream? I have completely lost track of the post count for this group. *Headdesk* WHYSCHOOLDOYOUHAVETOBESOEVIIIIIL
    Dark: *Thunderbolts Clover this time* Don't make me have dream help me in this. I know you don't want that.
    *Gulps*
    How would the world of Pokemon be like if you could have a Dark-Type starter pokemon?
    Filled with savage Dark Type Fangirls. *Whistles innocently* Oh, but this helps me to come up with a new topic!
    What Dark Type Pokemon do you think would be a suitable starter?
    I think Umbreon. (WAT. Did I just come up with a semi-logical topic!? :O)
    Dark: ...
    Well, I just don't think that beginners would find raising a Tyranitar or an Absol or a Sharpedo that easy...Although I would love to have one as my starter, of course. <3

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    I don't think it would be too different actually xD. but Maybe you would have a fighting gym as first gym?

What Dark Type Pokemon do you think would be a suitable starter?

Sneasel ^^. Unevolved but still very cool.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back