• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

As Darkness Falls OOC

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
    I DON'T LIKE WAITING! >.<

I shall, Kip! ;D And it's also gonna be on deviantart. Under, ohmigosh, Killehkiwi! (I think...)

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
    RIGHT! I SO KNEW THAT!

...I don't really know, to be honest! I was thinking of ebil fruit, I think, like four years ago. And I had a kiwi earlier that day. Soo, I THINK that's how my username was borrne!

How about yoursss? ;D

LordSephy

Leader of The Squirtle Squad
    Years
    You guys may like the twist that comes next, Jess gave me a great idea, things need to get even darker, they've been to quiet till now.

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
    Strikit is a combination of two nicknames I used to have. Both are no longer in use, but I still like Strikit.

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
    I like the username 'Strikit'! ;DD

OHMMAI! As soon as Korbin reacts to stuff from my last post, Sephy, I'll put our awesumm... stuff... into motion.

LordSephy

Years
    I like it too, for some reason the first time I read it I thought of that one pokemon....it was uhh....oh yeah, Cirscit (can't remember how it was spelled)

Cool, happy face

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
    ....OHMIGOD! I'M SERIOUSLY HOPING THAT WHAT YOU ARE DOING IS NOT WHAT I THINK YOU ARE, STRIKITTT!

HAHA~!!!!

Strikit

Years
    Sammy is something of a womanizer. He's even in love with Korbin's sister's Vulpix, but Korbin isn't about to let him near her. He knows what a scoundrel he is.

Surskit? Awww, yay. X]

LordSephy

Years
    Yesh, most definitely =P I also thought of how it had colors similar to the colors of a vaporeon, besides it's little cap.

Plasmaniac

I has burritoes! Ajua!
    Years
    You gals write too fast for slowpoke me @.@ (you too Jon).

Come oooon provide a link to the pic! or mail it to me! [email protected] (it sounded so cool back then ;_; now I'm a little ashamed lol)

I don't have as much time as I wish I had for this rp, but I'm going to read each and every post done I promise! By the way I like the Korbin and Azleyla pairing, they are amazingly diferent. I also like how a girl can make someone as hard faced as Korbin go soft haha. Oh and remember how Pikakip said you should wait for my post to be up??? I can't wait to see why!

PD: I use msn a lot, add me if you want to chat :P

Strikit

Years
    I had to. Not only is Sakura larger than him, but she's the opposite type and she's Leyla's. How perfect does it get? Plus, it'd be so cute to draw.

Plasmaniac

I has burritoes! Ajua!
    Years
    Nevermind Jess, just saw it on your deviantart xD
    Well it's very cute lol. Korbin is like "Don't need to let go babe."
    In DA you asked for constructive critisism umm... how about drawing some knees and elbows next? I'm no expert on drawing but it should improve your style right?

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
    Eh, it was a sketch. Knees and elbows equal = no for my sketches! ;D

Next one will be soo much better, anyway. ;D

Strikit

Years
    I can't wait to do some sketching on that.

I also can't wait to post, but I need to wait for Sephy to post first.

Back