• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

As Darkness Falls OOC

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
    Haha~! I bet you can guess whats gonna happen, hm, Strikit??? ;D

I would sketch Samrin and Sakura, but I can't draw Pokemon worth anythiing. Soo, I'll lave them up to you! XD

;D

Adri-chan

What the fruit?
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 28, 2012
    Do you guys even realize how fast you increase the page numbers? It's phenomenal!:)

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
    Fish is not food.

I do believe this is the post where Korbin realizes that Helena and Blue are missing, on top of him stressing over Leyla.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    HeeHee!
    The little humanses are having fun in the madhouse! Some unfinished things must be tied up, and then more nasties will come and play with their great friends! The humansess can not esscapessses!
    HeeHee!

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
    Poor humanses. They's nice creatures, really. I do believe Korbin is on the edge of a mental breakdown at the moment. When he runs into Mark, Mark had better run, especially if he somehow ends up with Blue's ball on his person. =|

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
    Hmmhmmhmm... I'll try to get a post up before I go to school tommorow morning. Bed Beckons for now.

Back