• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

As Darkness Falls OOC

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
    Perhaps before I reply for Helena, Snype could discover the Dive Ball near his feet? Or better, when Mark comes out into the kitchen where Korbin and Leyla are Mark finds it in his pocket. Helena will come back to Korbin to tell him Snype is guilty. When she sees Mark, she'll freak out and snatch the ball from one of his pockets.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
    Hmm.... The thing with mark finding the ball in his pocket would work nicely. Maybe the ghost from the room upstairs might have snuck it in there while he was falling into storage. Either way, Things are about to get messy once snype and helena battle O.o

EDIT: On second thought, Snype should find it on his feet. It would sort of make mark lose trust in his partner.

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
    Jess doesn't fit into this story-line, so she'll just leave Leyla bleeding!

Just to let you know! ;D

WAIT! IDEA! FUN IDEA! IT'LL DRIVE KORBIN INSAANE! ;D
    What if Leyla walked off by herself? Like, some kinda mirage from the ghosties lures the fair maiden awaay when Korbin's distracted by Helena and Snype fighting! ;D

Strikit

Years
    Perfect. I'll go to that.

Jess, that'd drive him up the wall. As soon as he gets track of his Pokemon, Leyla is gone, and wounded at that. He'll explode.

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
    Good! That'll make things even MORE interesting!
    And I maay have a surprise later in THAT part of the RP... ;D

I'll post the beginning to that after Snype and Helena start going at it.... in the fighting way, THANK YOU.

Strikit

Years
    Be forewarned; Korbin is going to be out for Graham's blood if he doesn't explain quickly.

LordSephy

Leader of The Squirtle Squad
    Years
    Yeah I was trying to think of that, but I also figured it might help that the strange aura is gone, and that Samrin maybe might dispel some suspicions by not being hostile towards Graham even after the 'knife incident'

Strikit

Years
    Ehhh, Samrin often disagrees with Korbin's impressions on people anyway. It's Helena he would trust, but she is currently not here.

Leyla probably could stop him. He's got an OCD about injured people moving around too much, and if she were to get up she would catch his notice.

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
    YAY FoR OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE DISORDERS! ;D

...Leyla's going and that's THAT. ;D

Besides, she'll be sooo impressed that Korbin would care so much for herr! ;D

LordSephy

Leader of The Squirtle Squad
    Years
    Hostility, hmm, hopefully certain family members of certain characters can get along better than certain people are at the moment, if with your genious mind you can figure out who Graham's brother is...as if it was that hard, I'm sure it will take you two seconds, I made ti a little obvious.

also i don't believe anyone has said this yet today...Aherm....
    W00000T TGIF people!

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
    Ah, I just thought of something. What if it turns out blue isn't inside of the Dive ball? Helena could open it and get enraged to see that blue is gone.

Strikit

Years
    Aaaack. I keep missing things.

That'd make Helena even angrier, yes. Where would Blue be, though?

Back