• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

As Darkness Falls OOC

LordSephy

Leader of The Squirtle Squad
    Years
    Well, all I've got right now is Soul Silver, where I can't get a wild Sableye, but if my friend comes over in a little while I'll get a Sableye from him, if not I've got a Sudowoodo.

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
    Can someone help me out with a Bulbasaur or any of its evolutions? I'll trade Chimchar, Turtwig, Piplup, Charmander, Squirtle, Dialga, or Giratina.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
    I just so happen to have a bulbasaur in heartgold. I can rebreed him (or was it her?) for your Chimchar. Oh yeah, your charmander is almost ready. just testing to make sure it hatches with the move. do you want it in the egg or hatched?

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
    Alrighty. I got my platinum code down on that trainer card (That's not my current team, I have yet to update it)

Strikit

Years
    You're the best, Kyle. I don't care what he knows at birth, just so long as he is male. And you can trade him to me hatched, since Rakiri was given to Korbin.

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
    .....Thanks guys.
    Yeah, just have a hug-fest without me!
    I can't believe you people!

ANYWAY.... ;D

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
    Yay!
    Jess LIKES hugs, they make her happy and joyful! ;D

Ooh,, me too!
    Although I haven't found much time for spriting lately... D;

EDIT:
    I know, right?
    A hug-fest isn't a hug fest without a Jess-fest! ;D

Strikit

Years
    I's spriting the new balls for the RP write up. Since it's a completely different universe than canon, new Pokeballs were developed. They're basically the same thing, just different looking and with different names.

Strikit

Years
    Yes indeed. I have the Primary Ball, the Magna Ball, and the Gene Ball. They were the best names I could think of. I just need to come up with quick info on the presidents of both societies, and we're good.

Back