• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

As Darkness Falls OOC

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    gene ball sounds real nice.

For the names, use some latin and greek roots to your advantage.

I say that the human side has a BI- or BIO- somewhere in the name and .... Create something nice for the artificial side.

SSSSSH it's a secret Sephy. All will be revealed in time.

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
    Is all sci-fi, but I've been considering it for quite a while. It's far different from anything I've ever done.

Thanks for the Tip, Kip. I'll probably do that.

LordSephy

Leader of The Squirtle Squad
    Years
    I feel so left out...I iz good with ideas, oh well, I'll worry about it after I catch Lugia and evolv Char-Char into a Charizard

Strikit

Years
    Hmmm. Well, I have my ideas now, all I need to do now is do something with it. It should be ready soon.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    Okay. I still have the offer for co-owner yes?
    I can beta the plot and check for any grammatical mistakes and give you any pointers.

Strikit

Years
    'Course, Kip. You're a lovely RP God, and you push me to get organized. That's what I need.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
    I think they're talking about something unrelated to this roleplay that Shelbie is making.

This is completely off topic (alright maybe on topic since it's related to this roleplay) But maybe once Lex takes over Korbin, He could start blaming Mark and Snype for killing Samrin, Just to fool Helena. That or you could bring back Razor for that. It would be believable since the last thing she would have remembered seeing is Sheen crushing the Microwave and fire spewing out of the oven. Also a good reason for "Payback" If you know what I mean. *devilish laugh*

Last edited:

Strikit

Years
    Ooooh, yes. Perfect. I'll do that, Kyle.

Yes, perfectmonster, Kip and I were discussing plans for my upcoming RP. Don't worry Sephy, it'll be up soon. I just asked Kip to be co-owner because I know him and his style well, and I was highly impressed by this RP.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    xD
    I'm a king of macabre. I love horror movies even though they scare the **** out of me, and i implemented a lot of that into this.

I saw 28 weeks later, which may or may not come in. A haunting in conneticut...hehehe. Underworld, Saw(for some of the more tortuous ideas), And of course, every ghost movie i have EVER seen.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
    Working on a post right now however my brother took the laptop for homework or something. I'll have it up as soon as I get back on there.

Strikit

Years
    I just run artistically. My brain is wired creatively, which means that logic is not my forte. Writing is one of my strengths.

You should implement Unborn, Kip. Shudder.

Strikit

Years
    They are indeed love, and they make me happy. Nothing makes me giggle quite like a scary ghost. >=D

Back