• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

As Darkness Falls OOC

LordSephy

Leader of The Squirtle Squad
    Years
    I know it probably really helps people, but I can't help laughing at the fact that there is a group for people addicted to WOW

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
    I only played the demo of WoW. I was able to get to the max level on the demo (15 I think) but never got around to buying it.

Ever hear of maple story? Compared to the stupid kids in that dumb game, WoW is probably full of little angels.

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
    Well, with WoW there are a bunch of kids that aren't even old enough to really be playing video games. They go around spouting curse words to be cool, asking people for gold, items, and to group, and stealing kills. They think they're "helping."

LordSephy

Years
    I would very easily believe that, MS seems for kids in the first place.

Strikit, do you have WOW? because if so, we should play when I get it back.

Oh and Mega, that egg you got me is now a very happy lvl 42 Charizard, thanks again.

They have systems against the annoying kids thing now though, people that act like that get warned and then banned pretty quickly

Last edited:

Megaman765

Years
    It's much worse in maple story. Trust me. So much noobs in the game beg the higher levels to party them and level them up when it's faster to do it yourself early on. In higher levels, People who think they're pro with their "godly" equips go off acting like pricks and Kill steal you on purpose, and I'm not just talking about little kids either.

Either way, Maple story is a crappy game that's a total grind fest. Then again, what Korean MMO isn't? Yet I still find myself going back to play the game again every once and awhile... (usually on major updates).

Strikit

Years
    I don't play well with the other children. I occasionally enjoy playing with others, as long as they have actual skill.

Last edited:

Megaman765

Years
    Hmm... I'm Having trouble deciding if I should have Snype tell helena the truth or not.

Either that or I could have him mention Leyla being taken away instead of Samrin and then you could work off of that. What do you think would work out better?

LordSephy

Years
    I also am considering getting a Silithid, it's very scary to fight a giant half Ravager half Spider thing that will ensnare you in an acidic web

Strikit

Years
    Well, if he were to tell Helena about Samrin she would get frightened because she saw him when he was trying to discorporate Korbin from his body. And since she was frightened she might get snappish and somewhat aggressive.

Megaman765

Years
    Ah. but what about my idea of Lex putting the blame on Mark and Snype? Are we still going with that idea? o.o

Strikit

Years
    Yes. If Snype were to tell her, she could grieve for a few minutes. Then Razor could pop up for a minute or two and talk her into believing they were guilty.

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
    HIYA GAIZ! ;D Jess has arrived!

I just saw Letters to Juliet, and it was AMAZING, if not a tad cliche.

Strikit

Years
    Cliches can be good. Honestly, I want a chocolate milkshake, light rain, a chick flick, and a kitten right now. Today has been quite... eh.

Back