• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

As Darkness Falls OOC

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    Same here.
    The one with the possessed chick was scary, as was the one with [the skittering things in the attic, the choking boy, and the missing dog.]
    I love that series.
    =]

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
    So do I. It's quite interesting. I don't know that I believe a single word, but I do know that it's good daytime tv.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    ah i'm a firm believer in cryptids the supernatural, roswel, aliens, nessie, alligator's in the sewers and all that good stuff.

Strikit

Years
    Well, a lot of those people could have easily just bsed their way through to get onto tv.

Strikit

Years
    As a warning, there may be tornadoes where I am. This means I may have scarce net access.

LordSephy

Leader of The Squirtle Squad
    Years
    *Stamps 'BANNED' On Tornadoes Passports* thank, don't come again, bye, g'bye now.....hurry up and never come back!

I'm kind of sad face because my RP still has no dedicated members....

LordSephy

Years
    I know, i just figured it would do better because it's only slightly based on something and all it takes is a good sense of humor and some creativity.

Getting even more off topic....I'm trying to find a good MMORPG besides WOW, and It's hard so far.

Strikit

Years
    WoW's problem is all the obnoxious little kids who try to group with you and take your kills.

LordSephy

Years
    Sometimes, but I've never had that problem on my server, I got lucky and found a really cool guild, so I'm always by myself or with other guildies, I love WOW, I just have no air-time right now so I'm looking for something for until I get a new card

Back