• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

As Darkness Falls OOC

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
Years
  • You stole my fake cheese. I have my real cheese in my secret cheese vault. *looks in the now-empty-cheese vault* Darn you Sephy. Darn you.

LordSephy

Leader of The Squirtle Squad
    Years
  • I said all Didn't I? >=) But I love cheese to much to keep it from anyone who appreciates it, you can have it back, I just wanted to keep you on edge and make sure you knew I could take it.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
  • Alright we're back in business :D I guess we can start by continuing with that little thing with Snype explaining what happened to Samrin and all that jazz. Once the two start duking it out, The crying could begin to get louder and such, followed by everybody in the room passing out.

The question is, Who's going to be the dead person? One of Korbin's relatives maybe?

Last edited:

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
  • Mega, It's different for each person.
    Also, didn't you choose the other door? (Which I will type up the next time I have access to a computer.)

Megaman765

Years
  • I'm in the same room as Strikit. Or is the other room the crying room? O.o It's been so long since I did anything in this RP so I still got some catching up to do DX

Megaman765

Years
  • nononononono. I'm positive I took the same door as Strikit. Perfectmonster and Adri-Chan took the right door. Check back a few posts if ya don't believe me. We have a few posts of Korbin and mark talking to eachother already.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
  • O.O
    My bad, I forgot that you didn't have a dratini. that was perfectmonster.

But uh yeah, the crying is of a loved one to YOUR character(Maybe a girlfriend or a family member. best friend?)

Megaman765

Years
  • I might have to think about that one.

Actually you know what would be weird? If Snype saw mark as dead, And Mark saw Snype as dead. That would be sorta weird but its one idea at least. They're both good friends.

I shall head off to bed now. I'll see if I can think of any past loved ones for Mark.

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
  • YESHHHHH! KIP IS BACKK!

Okay, Kip, who are those people in your sig? I've been meaning to ask!
    The one with the red hair looks like Axel from Kingdom Hearts, but I'm not suree. D:<

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
  • I'm going to start on that post now. It's either going to be great or it's going to be awful.

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
  • Awwwe! I'm reading over the RP as well, and I'm reading when Korbin's comforting Leyla after she looks through that door. <3

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
  • It brought back the romantic character part when I read it. Cause Chase is a stupid boy. Chivalrous as he is, he'll giggle and look down girls' shirts. But Korbin is far too respectful for that.

Back