• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

As Darkness Falls - OOC

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    dvgisrbvgowebgvov. Keyboard smash.

Uhm. Okay, you are ACCEPTED Sephear, sorry that this took so long, I'm in a bit of trouble at home :\..... Anyway, as soon as TiTaN.JuStIn posts his SU, we should be ready to start. Of course, I still have to post my SU.... T_T anyway, I can no longer work on anything pertaining to PC at home, so everything id=s done at school. (Thank Arceus for Proxys) Anyway, to kick off this SU:
    AzleylaKorbinSHADOWScottPervvyFetishesMaryellenDoomDeathLindsayLexSnypeOldChateau

WHOO!!!! Also, I'll probably Edit in my SU to this post.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
    Edited my pokemon Personalities and added another pokemon, Seeker the Xatu. I mostly put more depth into each of the pokemon's personalities and explained how each of them got along with eachother.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    First Post found here people!

Alright, for those who are 'veterans, you know how the RP begins for the most part. I'm not changing much, but you probably won't be re-using a post. I know how to get back to the old Thread ya'know. PC archives EVERYTHING. That's just to the veterans though. to the new people, just do the best you can and don't go in like you're the greatest trainer in the world. just because A pokemon seems like it would be an easy opponent doesn't mean it can't put up a fight. Heh, also, the RP is going to start out a little.... differently. Check this post later, because the first post will be on it. there shouldn't be much character interaction, because it's a fairly simple post. Anyway, It'll be up later.

Mmmm. all of the posts will be placed in the OOC, so check here OFTEN! I'll make sure to put a title on each OOC post that has a post in it to make it a little bit easier to find. We can get a little crazy in our OOC chats. Right ladies?

Le first Post!
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Megaman765

Years
    Alrighty. I got my post up. Killed off Darrius right at the beginning eh? Can't wait to get some character interaction started.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    *Snickers*

Yep. he got locked out last time, I wanted to actually get rid of him. I don't like plot holes, and your post was Nice Mega, the battle scene was great!

*Throws an indistinguishable bloody mass at Mega*

You get a random organ as your prize!

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
    Years
    I was left out of the first post so until it's rectified I can't do anything :(

Years
    I know the RP started, but it looks cool, and not everyone has even posted, so...I'll just leave it here for you to decide, Pikakip.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Sephear

Years
    Well I'm glad I at least managed to get my first post up before anybody got there second post up....but I think there may be a slight entanglement between my first post and Strikit's second....

Darkfox1525

God in the arts of Darkness
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2011
    Can i reserve a spot or is this over. if so, darn. XD

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    You two are free to join. just make sure you get an SU up soon, or I'm going to have to find another way to get you into the building. in other news, I'll have my post up soon. sorry for taking so long People. I've been busy....

Darkfox1525

God in the arts of Darkness
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2011
    Name : Zegan Zoma
    Gender Male

Appearance: Hair: Medium black hair, reaching the collar of his shirt.
    Eyes: Light blue, Medium, Oval shaped.
    Hight: 6'2"
    Weight: 120
    Face: Scar going through the left eye.
    Clothing: Neck-less with cogs on it. Black shirt with, "All your base are belong to us" on the front and, "For Great Justice" on the back. Baggy jeans with a belt tied around it.

Personality: Headstrong, smart, and cunning, he knows when he's in a losing fight. Like to keep people happy, but some consider him alittle too happy. He'll trust his friends with his life, and hopes they'll feel the same. Cares deeply for Pokémon, and would do anything to help them. Hates those that harm other people and Pokémon for fun. Loves to battle strong opponents.

Rp sample:
    "Well now," Zegan said, "not too often i get letter's." Looking at the letter, it seemed to be from an organization called REPO. Opening it with curiously, he read out load, "'Hello Person of interest.We are the Restoration Exploration Protection Organization, or REPO for short. Our Job is to restore protect and explore the Sinnoh, Johto, Kanto, and Hoenn regions' landmarks and important buildings. We would like you to help us reach our goal of making all the regions' safe to explore. We expect every new recruit to be strong, tough, brave, and able to confront any situation, no matter how dim, hopeless, or terrifying the situation may be. If you would like to join, please come over to The Old Chateau. We would like you to join the recon group that has already entered. Thank you for your time.'"

After reading, Zegan started to smile, "No way I can pass this up! I gotta get over there quick!" Grabbing a pokeball, he yelled, "Come on out Flygon!" throwing the ball in the air. After Flygon appeared, he yelled, "We're off to the Sinnoh Region to find a building called the Old Chateau! Lets ride!" At that command, Flygon flew into the air, and headed towards the Sinnoh Region.

After some flying around, Zegan finally reach the Sinnoh Region and found out where the Old Chateau. After landing near the building and returning Flygon to her pokeball, a women he has never seen before approaches him. "Did you get the letter?" she asked. "Yes, so what do i do?" "As the letter said, your job is to go into the Chateau and find out what has happened to the team that went in. They haven't been out for quite a long time, and we're starting to get worried." "Anything else?" he asked. "Make it out alive. We don't know whats in there, so be careful." "Sounds easy enough. See you later!" After going through the gates, he opened the doors, and ventured inside.

Password: Chateau

Pokémon SU

Species: Bisharp
    Attacks: Night slash, Iron Defense, Metal Claw, Faint Attack
    Personality: Brave
    History: He was Zegans very frist Pokémon, a birthday present from his parents before he left on his Pokémon journey. Region obtained: Sinnoh

Species: Ninetails
    Attacks: Flamethrower, Confuse Ray, Dark Pulse, Faint Attack
    Personality: Brave
    History: Before she evolved, she was treated badly by her trainer, so Zegan battle the trainer. If he won, he would get to keep her. If he lost, he'll lose all his money. In the end, Zegan won, and the Vulpix had been with him ever since. Later on the adventure, Zegan found a Fire Stone, and used it on her. Region obtained: Kanto

Species: Flygon
    Attacks: Dragon Pluse, Sand Tomb, Fly, Sandstorm
    Personality: Jolly
    History: She was found in the desert abandoned by her trainer while she was a Trapinch. Zegan took her inn and she has been with him ever since. Region obtained: Hoenn

Species: Eevee
    Attacks: Tackle, Sand Attack, Helping Hand, Bite
    Personality: Modest
    History: Caught in the wild. Has been with Zegan for only a short while, so he hasn't gotten used to him yet. Region obtained: Johto

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    *Winces* Sorry DarkFox. That is Definitely not good enough. Your appearance is just a quick statement of facts with a few sentences on the outfit. You also need to work on your capitalization and grammar. I'm sorry, but at this point:DECLINED Sorry man.

PartiallyInsaneWhimsicott, you are DEFINITELY ACCEPTED I loved your SU. welcome to the Old Chateau. Your opponent for the first post: Lilligant(You know I had to)
    Moveset:
    Stun Spore
    Energy Ball
    Entrainment
    Petal Dance

Last edited:

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
    A'ight, I'm working on activity. Now that I have one of my AP exams out of the way I should be up and at 'em more.

KIP. Lex. We must discuss him.

He isn't a torturous personality. Alex Nolan is aaaall about control. That's why he started serially killing women. He doesn't care about torture, he just wants control and power. If he has to cause extensive pain to make this happen he will, but the pain isn't his primary motive.

The description you posted of him isn't entirely AU, but I wanted to make sure you understood the essence of his personality.

-I created an entire life story for him in the original. X] -

That said. I don't think I'm going to have Samrin hit on Sakura this time.

I'm going to have Iggy do it. XD

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    Alright. Sorry about that Strikit. I messed up on Mary Ellen a bit too. xP.
    Oh yeah, Jess had a bit of an idea that she told me about yesterday, and I think it warrants some further thought.

At some point in the RP, Pre-Corrupted NOX, Jess wants to have a moment where the Humans become pokemon and Vice-versa. I was thinking that maybe our group enters a room that changes the inhabitants based on a thought picked up by one of the pokemon or something.

Sephear

Years
    O.o misunderstanding. Nolvic was in no way insulting Stoicism, he just wanted Amelia to know there's nothing wrong with being afraid so that she wouldn't do something stupid to look brave.

Megaman765

Years
    I'll post sometime soon. Just coming up with a Bio for my ghost character as well as how to bring her in to the whole situation upstairs.

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
    A'ight, I'm working on activity. Now that I have one of my AP exams out of the way I should be up and at 'em more.

KIP. Lex. We must discuss him.

He isn't a torturous personality. Alex Nolan is aaaall about control. That's why he started serially killing women. He doesn't care about torture, he just wants control and power. If he has to cause extensive pain to make this happen he will, but the pain isn't his primary motive.

The description you posted of him isn't entirely AU, but I wanted to make sure you understood the essence of his personality.

-I created an entire life story for him in the original. X] -

That said. I don't think I'm going to have Samrin hit on Sakura this time.

I'm going to have Iggy do it. XD

I just fell off my chair. Iggy? As in, the Australian Zorua? Shweeeet.:)

And I'm rather proud of my idea, Kip! Leyla = Ninetails. <3

Back