• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

As Darkness Falls - OOC

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
    Yeah there is. I'm gonna put her into play later. Maybe Leah and Reina could have some sort of relation somehow o.o

Last edited:

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
    Years
    Whoops, I wish I had seen Jess' post here before I posted.....I can't believe we did almost the exact same thing with the reflections! Lol, amazing minds think alike right Jess? Oh by the way, Kip you probably guessed who Nolvic's reflection switched too, is *he* still going to be a part of this version?

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    Sephy.

DO IT.
    :D

Bit of a delay guys(And gals), I've got exams/Final Projects coming up and I have to have the projects DONE by friday. So.... Not a high chance of a post(From me) being up this week. Don't worry, this thread should EXPLODE when summer break hits.

Until then, Hey Mega, you mind going into the room with the TV and Releasing Tommy?(After you finish with Leah of course) I want to bring him into play.

~~~

Tommy Sat inside of the old TV and Sighed. He rarely got to play anymore, no one ever made it to him. The others took any explorers out before they could reach his room. Tommy reached out and established a link with Leah.

"Hey Sis, You mind sending someone over my way? I'm getting awfully bored over here. You can use one of your trapdoor thingys or something. I don't care who you send, I just want someone to play with."

Tommy tapped on the inside of the screen and listened to the reverberating soundwaves. He closed his eyes and re-opened them, turning on the TV and he faded into the static.

MEGA
    (Just have wooden panels open up underneath you and land in a crawlspace. an opening will be in Tommy's room. You'll get sucked inside the TV into the realm of static. Also, Tommy's going to use you to break out, so you can't eliminate him. The TV door is only a few doors over from Leah's. other than that, feel free to experiment. what would a world of static look like? would the black and whites drive you insane? It's all up to you.)

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
    oooo! Ya know, Maybe Leah can cause that. Mark HAS been a "bad father" recently anyways. Leah could probably cause the floorboards to collapse and separate Mark from the rest of the group.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    Okay.

The old Chateau Calls me.

Stupid final projects....

:P

Hopefully this will pick up speed come summer.

[EDIT]

Like the font?

Last edited:
    Back