• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

As pets?

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2014
    If you could have a Pokemon as a pet, would you? I don't mean keeping a Giratina on a Run in your backyard, I'm talking about the tiny, "pet-like", ones. Eevee, Snubbull, Poochyena, Pokemon like that. They'red be no way to evolve them because no one battles their pets. Sounds good, right?

Abyssumi

Future Legends Z-A Mod
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    I'd quite like all of the eeveelutions besides Flareon and Eevee.

Actually I would like Flareon.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I'd have Torchic and Mudkip as my pets because for the former, I can hug it to feel warm and for the latter, I can liek it all day.

Ayselipera

This is a pretty hard question for me considering there are so many cute little Pokemon. As much as I love Bellsprout I couldn't pass up the chance to have a Cleffa as my pet. I've always been a big fan of the whole Cleffa line and Cleffa is easily the cutest out of the three of them. I'm far from the type of girl who would carry a small dog in her bag, but I would definitely carry a Cleffa in my bag. :3

♠Dawn Rayne♠

Best in the world at what I do
    Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen May 6, 2012
    Growlithe and Houndour would be perfect, I could like teach them to bite stuff/people that suck haha.

Ice Queen

I Love May
    Years
    I would probably have a Flareon because it can get cold at night and i like something to keep me warm. Hopefully my house don't get burnt down. Or Glaceon because i love Ice types and Glaceon is just so beautiful.

Abyssumi

Future Legends Z-A Mod
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    In order of which Eeveelutions I want most:

Vaporeon
    Glaceon
    Espeon
    Leafeon
    Umbreon
    Jolteon
    Flareon

Besides them I would love a Piplup. Or a Roselia/Roserade. Or a Starmie.

aguinn99

Im a firin mah lazor
    Years
    I would. who wouldn't Pokemon are great. I would have Vaporeon

Espeon
    Glaceon
    Leafeon
    Flareon
    Umbreon
    Jolteon
    and evve. or however you spell it.
    i would also get a lot of cat Pokemon, the ones that look like cats. all Pokemon that are small I would have but not a bidoof XD

DoctorFred

I am not amused. ಠ_ಠ
    Years
    My all time favorite as a pet would be Gible, its so cool, cute, and powerful at the same time.
    Also poochyena, just because he's a dark dog (so is houndour, but for some reason he just cant compare to poochyena). What's not to like about him?

So i would have Poochyena and Gible. Epic.

Last edited:
    Back