• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash for Halloween

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2007
    Hi! I'm dressing up as Ash this Halloween (Original garb) and have everything I need except the blue vest with the whole sleeves and collar. Now I know I can probably just put on a black shirt, then the collared shirt, then the blue vest, but I've seen some pictures of cosplayers on the internet who look like they are wearing the exact thing, but like a replica from the show. Could any of you give me a bit of advice?

P.S. This is my first post so if there is already a thread for this, my apologies, and could you kindly direct me to said thread? Thanks! ^_^

Death Rogers

Great Old One
    Years
    Google should have some stuff.

Oh, and just for a suggestion, if you have a dog, dress him up as Pikachu and take him with you. That would be scary.

Years
    ^^Or dress im up as an actual dog Pokemon, such as Houndor/Houndoom

Robot, maybe go on eBay idk... post pics though haha XD

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
    Yeah, the thing that sends it crashing and bruning is that I'm a boy, but I'm too old for Halloween anymore. I still get to grab some candy and snacks before I go out and watch all those trick-or-treaters coming to our door

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    I would you want to be a cosplay for Halloween your suppose to be scary for Halloween thats the point number one. Also just search the internet for a Ash costume

:t354:TG

The thing is, being Ash as halloween is one of the scariest things to do. I mean who doesn't fear living life without an education or a warm home to live in.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    I wish I could dress up as a Dawn cos-player, but I'm too old, and that would creep my parents out. But hey, I would really love to...

CROSS-DRESSER! EVERYONE RUN FOR TEH HEELS!!!111!!1!!

The thing is, being Ash as halloween is one of the scariest things to do. I mean who doesn't fear living life without an education or a warm home to live in.

Ash has an education for his proffession of choice (Pokemon trainer) and he can always go home. Nope, not scary at all.

Years
    yeah dawnfanboy, that would b lyke if 1 day i wanted 2 dress up lyke ritchie. lets just say it would creep the living hell out of every1. (even tho thats what halloweens about, rite?)

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    CROSS-DRESSER! EVERYONE RUN FOR TEH HEELS!!!111!!1!!

Ash has an education for his proffession of choice (Pokemon trainer) and he can always go home. Nope, not scary at all.

But he is horrible at that also. I mean with the "Pokemon are friends" attitude, he jjust seems so "weird."

And he hasn't recieved a proper education, which is sad, it really is.

And he doesn't live in a home, he lives on a cold hard cround collecting worthless pieces of tin just so he can call himself a "master."

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Ummm, why? Why would you want dress up as Brock?!

To be scary. If he were real then I'm *sure* he would have been convicted of harassment a million times by now.

Google should have some stuff.

Oh, and just for a suggestion, if you have a dog, dress him up as Pikachu and take him with you. That would be scary.

That would be cool. I've seen a pic of a mouse dyed yellow and that looks like a Pikachu. Dye someone's dog yellow haha

Back