• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash Gray - Stuck at Indigo Guard

Days
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    Okay, for those that have played Ash Gray, I need some help.

I can't get into the Indigo League, as the guard is saying it hasn't started yet.

I've completed the giant Gengar vs Alakazam quest. When I look online it says to talk to Oak and he'll give some advice, then battle the Marowak guy.

I can't get this to trigger in the game. When I go to Oak, he just checks my Pokedex. He doesn't give me advice like what the walkthroughs say.

Does anyone know what I need to do? I see people asking this question over and over from the last few years, but can't find an answer.

Okay, for those that have played Ash Gray, I need some help.

I can't get into the Indigo League, as the guard is saying it hasn't started yet.

I've completed the giant Gengar vs Alakazam quest. When I look online it says to talk to Oak and he'll give some advice, then battle the Marowak guy.

I can't get this to trigger in the game. When I go to Oak, he just checks my Pokedex. He doesn't give me advice like what the walkthroughs say.

Does anyone know what I need to do? I see people asking this question over and over from the last few years, but can't find an answer.
    Just letting you know that I moved your thread into the proper section! :D

Back