• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash kissing May?

PikaPi123

Pikachu Power!!!
    Years
    I have a question. I was on YouTube just going through the comments of a video and someone there said that Ash kissed May in the Japenese verson of Temple of the Sea. Is it true? In the whole show does Ash kiss anyone?

P.S: I know about Melody and Latias. And when this question is answered, someone can close the thread.

Years
    As far as I know, he hasn't really kissed anyone to this day. So, yeah, I think they just used the magic of video editing. Heh.

Shinji_

Paul addicted
    Years
    No, it's probably not true..ASh never kissed anyone alot of people edit the videos so it's probably just a fan made thing..Like I saw Ash kissing Misty before and it was not even real.

gameplay

Beginning Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2010
    The only kiss I remember was during Latios and Latias, when at the end of the movie Bianca/or Latias? gave Ash a kiss on the cheek.

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2007
    There is a song about Ash kissing May, it's on the Pokemon: Christmas Bash album. The YouTube videos took this song and added some suggestive pictures to make it appear as though they'd kissed in an episode.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Ahem, anyone remembers Melody and Ash from the second movie? Hmm?

Jordan.

I thought they skipped the second movie XD. and whos melody?

Wheres the link to the video? it may be a deleted scene.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Well then that means that Jessie and James count as having kissed Ash too. In Abra and the Psychic Showdown Jessie and James say that Ash is the millionth visitor to Saffron and both kiss him on the cheek XD

There is a song about Ash kissing May, it's on the Pokemon: Christmas Bash album. The YouTube videos took this song and added some suggestive pictures to make it appear as though they'd kissed in an episode.

Its about Misty. I think Misty says something about mistletoe and Ash runs away. I've listened to the whole of that CD and its soo hilariously cheesy.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    never ever happen, its all fan made fiction

Well then that means that Jessie and James count as having kissed Ash too. In Abra and the Psychic Showdown Jessie and James say that Ash is the millionth visitor to Saffron and both kiss him on the cheek XD

that really doesn't count as a real kiss that was a congrats for wining some fake thing

:t354:TG

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    xD
    Nah, That wasn't true...If It was true then maybe Pokeshipping or Pearlshipping has now been proven wrong and AdvanceShipping has been proven right xD

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    No, there hasn't been any supporting of any shippings with Satoshi (Ash) in the anime, except for maybe Pikashipping. Even though, they did hint at Kasumi (Misty) x Satoshi at the end of Master Quest when Kasumi was upsetting over Satoshi's lack of noticing her leaving.

Back