• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash? Misty? Paul? Dawn?

ravenboy9

Arkansan Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2021
    I don't like anyone on your list actually, except Ash before going to Hoen.(Kanto and Godl ftw!)
    But my favorite, I found that chick that was obsessed with that baseball team called the Electabuzzes entertaining...What was her name?

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Barry and Paul. I can *not* wait until they meet! XD
    I like Brock.
    The guy with no-eyes :P ahaha.
    Ash? Misty? Paul? Dawn?

As Larvitar knows, Brock actually does have eyes.

I wish the picture was higher quality, though...I think it may just be a YouTube screenshot

Years
    I don't like anyone on your list actually, except Ash before going to Hoen.(Kanto and Godl ftw!)
    But my favorite, I found that chick that was obsessed with that baseball team called the Electabuzzes entertaining...What was her name?

Her name was Casey. Yes, she was cool.

Some other characters that stood out to me: Duplica, Giselle, Richie, and like you said, Casey. Maybe Duplica should travel with Ash and Misty. ;)

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Even if it wasn't part of the title, I like May the best, though Ash is a favorite character of mines as well.

solaris knight

Phantom ESP'er
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2013
    My favourites are Brock and May.
    Brock is awesome an many ways. Very funny, and impossible to stop once he gets the scent of a lady up his nose XD.
    May was funny at times, too. I liked her reactions, like near the start of Destiny Deoxy's when she freaked out at the camera, and the face she made while looking at the photo afterward.

templekeeper

Remember: you're a member!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    May was one of those ditsy girls who you can't not love. The Wallace Cup was a disappointment because of its treatment of her.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    1.Dawn
    2. Ash/Brock
    3.Team Rocket/May/Max/Casey
    4.Conway

That is my list. Dawn because she is epic and I loved her (literally xD) since she first appeared. The next two because the show wouldn't be right without them. The next four I am undecided so I chose them all. Conway, because he likes Dawn.

bluechu

World's Only Blue Pikachu!
    Years
    i really like may. not really sure what i liked most about her, but i just liked her. she was SUCH an improvement from misty (never liked her much from the start, shes just, i dunno...) dawn is good too! James is also up there, but i also adore Noland! ^0^

i mean, come on!
    Ash? Misty? Paul? Dawn?

Marionette

¿ǝɹnɔ ɐ
    Years
    Out of that list, nobody really... O n O;

overall I like Harleyyyyy~ xD
    He's so cute and
    ...slightly disturbing. The way he is to May amuses me. =w=

I think I dislike all the characters apart from Harley and James in the series, though..
    And I REALLY do not like Ash or Misty. bahaha. xD

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2014
    MAY FTW! I really dont know why but she was always my fav female protagonist ever since ruby/sapphire came out. Misty was alright, but Dawn... yeah enough said

Isabelle

★ Emo Princess ★
    Years
    I like Misty. Because she is a nice person and a friendly too. But sometimes i hate Ash. He is so Over-acting. just sometimes. I also like Flannery. She's just cool. ^^

Back