• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash? Misty? Paul? Dawn?

Inferno1

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    i like everyone in anime except for some of the one offs i like all the rest of the main cast i have no complaints ohh no i forgot i hate max

False Flag

Anime/Manga Junkie
    Years
    Tier 1: Paul (he pwns)
    Tier 2: Dawn (Best female character ever)
    Tier 3: Ash, Brock, Barry
    Tier 4: Conway, Harley, James

Those are my favorite characters thus far. I'm probably one of the only people that actually likes Ash. He's like the most hated character on the show. >__>

I like Brock because he's my hero since he flirts with older women. It took me a while to figure that out. XD

Conway because he's a stalker, James because he crossdresses, and Harley because he's was the best rival in the contests. I wish Harley was Dawn's rival instead of Kenny or Zoey.

Ayselipera

always be my favorites, they were
    the original trio.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    Hm, Dawn is probably my favorite out of those, considering you didn't add May.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
    Okay here are the comments about each character:
    Dawn: I hate her, because she is born to like contests. And I HATE contests!

Ash: I hate him because he's not much of a Pokemon Master if you ask me. He's too weak.

Brock: I kinda like him, 'cause he's like crazy when he sees Officer Jenny or Nurse Joy or any other Beautiful Woman.

Paul: I like him very much! His negative feeling's about Pokemon is what I like!

Kitty!

mandi
    Years
    Haruka! She will always be my favorite. The character that I've gotten the most obsessed with. I just love how much character development she got. She was a totally different person when we first saw her. She was whiny, immature, lazy, and didn't like Pokemon. And she grew up to become a mature, confident, talented coordinator who loves Pokemon.
    Yeah. She's amazing. I just love her. :] I think she has had the best team in the show as well. And she brought contests, and was the first female co-star. I don't see Kasumi as a co-star, since she didn't do anything. She was just a travel companion pretty much.

MARS.
    and Team Galactic. They got me back into Pokemon. I wasn't really into D/P. But since 2009 started, I grew a big love for these space nerds. Their sexy, tight space suits are amazing And there's not one member that I don't like. They all have great things about them. And I believe they are finally a serious villianous team we have now. They're very intersesting ..and SEXY. mwha. :3

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    It's just gotta be Dawn x
    She's a bliss chararecter! I love her personality so much! I would like to marry it xD Or have a friend like her!

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
    My favorite character is Misty but Dawn comes close second,I prefer Ash from the 1st Season than the D/P season...........

Ash? Misty? Paul? Dawn?

*Charizard*

Velocity
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2012
    I would still have to say Ash as he is the original character and the one who started it all.

pokecrazy123

The Dark Side is Strong in You
    Years
    i like misty and wallace and may. misty and wallace for water type users GO WATER and wallace and may for contests i wish contests in the game could be more fun but they got better since hoenn

Ash~The Purifying Prince~

TLOTPP "Haunting Dreams" 77%
    Years
    =O Oh! I just had to come share my favorites with everyone else! mine are Ash and Misty, I've loved those two right from the very beginning! I don't know what it is about them but I like them both; they are my two favorites of them all. =3

Years
    Harley-he was so out there! I wish he would return! I <3ed that guy!
    Mars-I like her voice in the anime. She sounds like a nice person.
    Misty!-It was so funny seeing her argue with Ash. It was so obvious that she liked him. <3 Pokeshipping 4 the win! She had awesome water Pokemon.
    Duplica-She got the gang to dress up like Team Rocket-Misty, Ash, Brock and Duplica impersonated Team Rocket. And her Ditto was funny.
    Jessie-She should win more contests. She is awesome. She's so funny and so into herself.
    Richie-He was sweet and I liked the nicknames for his Pokemon.
    Barry-He has a cool Empoleon. (First starter I've had.) I like his personality on the show. Well-developed.
    Riley-he's cool, too. His Lucario is awesome. I wish he'd give Ash or Brock a Riolu egg.
    Dawn-She made me not hate May for replacing Misty. When Dawn arrived, I understood that's just what the writers will do each gen. Replace the girl. (I didn't want May to stay forever and never have Misty return.)
    May-I didn't like her at first because she hated Pokemon, but after seeing her in that episode with Glaceon. She's okay now. She has some pretty cool Pokemon. I love Glaceon now because of her.

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    James :DDD

Barry and Paul a close second

OOOHH i loved duplica too

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    Ash (Post Johto)
    Paul
    and
    James

I don't know why I like post-Johto Ash, seeing as I hated the Hoenn series, but Paul is such a sharp contrast from most of the cast of the show. He also catches some of the most badass pokemon.

As for James... A rich, 'evil' crossdresser... I don't see how a lot of people hate him. He goes through so much crap because of his teammates, and he just sucks it up... he may whine, but does he ever quit after being electrocuted and falling from extreme heights 500+ times? No. You don't.

Back