• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ash new firetype ?

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    I kinda don't hope that Brock gets Chimchar. I mean it just be kinda repeating what happen in Advance and just not really no real improvements. It be nice but I kinda miss it when Brock just had rock type pokemon. The poster could have been made to be like that to advertise the Diamond and Pearl starter pokemon.
    yea...
    anyway i still wonder
    (by the way i just changed my name dont think im wierd or anything )

Years
    I really don't think he'll get a Buizel, I think Dawn will get it. Maybe they'll do something unexpected for once and bring back Totodile & Cyndaquil, so they can finally evolve.

Ew. I hope he doesn't get a Magby.

bruteroot

Grass Trainer
    Years
    i hope ash catches a magby. hes getting stronger as a trainer so i think he will be able to handle a magmortar. but in advanced battle i was shocked when he had glailie only because its an ice type and hes never had an icetype.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    I really don't think he'll get a Buizel, I think Dawn will get it. Maybe they'll do something unexpected for once and bring back Totodile & Cyndaquil, so they can finally evolve.

Ew. I hope he doesn't get a Magby.
    but then it would be messed up because Bulbasaur
    and squirtle would still be bulbasaur and squirtle
    do you get what im saying

i hope ash catches a magby. hes getting stronger as a trainer so i think he will be able to handle a magmortar. but in advanced battle i was shocked when he had glailie only because its an ice type and hes never had an icetype.

usually he would have a bug type instead but they didnt create one that suited him so ...
    here is a list of his (i call it) EXTRA ANY TYPE POKEMON
    butterfree
    heracross
    glalie
    and now Aipom /possible ambipom

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    ash  new firetype ?

Brock IS getting Chimchar =P

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    ash  new firetype ?

Brock IS getting Chimchar =P

he may or may not
    but i think if he was getting one .
    it probably would have happend
    (yes i see the pic. but that pic. was probably to inform us that thier is a new generation coming,) notice they have a pic of paul ash and hikari with the three starters aswell , but i can be wrong maybe he will later

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2007
    Well I don't think it'll a sinnoh pokemon cuz three are the starter/evolutions of the starter since Paul gets them and the other two are legendarys,and thats if you count Arceus with the flame plate

misty-slave09

Kasumi<3
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 12, 2009
    I think Ash will catch a magmar and it will evolve.
    If not he'll get cyndaquil from Oak's and that will evlove to quilava.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    or either ash will bring charizard back again (wich i hope he does not )

Dee Trier

Drageon The Dragon Type Eevee
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    Maybe he will get a magmar then evolve to magmortar. Everyone think magby because ov shinji/paul 's elekid, but no one think that magmortar could become a counter part of shigeru/Gary Electrivire. Sure he is old rival, but why not?

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    *NOTICE*
    brock shall capture chinchar look on this 10th movie preview vidoe and you shall see ash and the gang in a hot air ballon , and chimchar at the top of blowing fire into the balloon https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHTwx32vRbc
    or either its that girls chinchar ( which i highly doubt)

Last edited:

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    He might not get a fire type :o but I think he will. Maybe a Chimchar? But thats doubtful for many reasons listed above. Maybe... a Magby like others said. That makes the most since because Magmar and Electrabuzz are kinda a group, so their evos are. So I think to beat Gary he'll get a Magby and evolve it all the way.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    It is the girl's Chimchar, I read it on bulbapedia.
    o really , thanks for the information
    He might not get a fire type :o but I think he will. Maybe a Chimchar? But thats doubtful for many reasons listed above. Maybe... a Magby like others said. That makes the most since because Magmar and Electrabuzz are kinda a group, so their evos are. So I think to beat Gary he'll get a Magby and evolve it all the way.

yea me 2

.Bastion

O a t h k e e p e r
    Years
    I think Magby sounds like the best possible answer. It would make sense since both of his rivals (Gary and ...Paul) have an Elekid.

I personally want him to bring back Cyndaquil. Why not? He did bring back Phanpy for the Battle Frontier...

Back