• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash/Satoshi Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
  • No it is from the 2nd episode called Pokemon Emergency.

I think Brock does cus he has been with Ash longer.

AG86_142.jpg

Pokemon_Veteran

darkgamerGS

Addicted to Asuna
    Years
  • I think it's Ash and Misty for reasons I would not say because it would probably offend some members.
    EDIT: Whoops, I posted this and you beat me, totodile. Sry.

Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Enthusiast
    Years
  • No, when I say 'bond', it doesn't really talk about shipping. It's a bond of friendship. But you're right, he has a bond with both of them, I was just pulling those "If so and so and so and so were hanging off the edge of a mountain, who'd you save first?" type of deal.

Kikaider

o.O
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2005
    Hey Toto...and others

I am here for a while so.....um....*runs*

Nice pic P_V altough his hair is puffed out a little to much on the right and his feet are a little to big....*runs again*

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • Kikaider said:
    Hey Toto...and others

I am here for a while so.....um....*runs*

Nice pic P_V altough his hair is puffed out a little to much on the right and his feet are a little to big....*runs again*
    HI K_X! How are ya?

WPM you know its my club and I said let's drop it, so can we please drop it? Sheesh

The drawing is ok.

Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Enthusiast
    Years
  • whatever you say your the boss <salutes>.
    I'm pretty much dry out of questions, no wait. I do have a very important thing to bring up:
    Ash has an older brother.
    Don't believe me? In the episode where Ash and co first see Evee, Jolteon, Flareon, and Vaporeon the 3 were talking about how that kid has brothers, and Ash states that he has an older brother! I'm nearly positive Ash stated that!

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • Well you are mistaken, he was simply playing around and he said to Misty "You could pass for my brother." Ash is an only child.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • Ok thanks for your view Toto and it is actually only the second time I've tried to draw Ash cus the first time was when Pokemon first came out and that drawing wasn't that good.

AG89_309.jpg

I really like this pic.

Pokemon_Veteran

Kikaider

o.O
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2005
    :O You finally did it :O......you are showcasing your animations like I kept on bugging you to do :O *goes to post there*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back