• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash/Satoshi Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
  • AG89_047.jpg

Pokemon_Veteran

Arigeitsu159

Meh...
    Years
  • Ash

Sounds really dumb, but yesterday, I was watching the new opening theme song on a video file I have of it and I was thinking to myself: "Ash is the coolest character ever." Something about him is sort of charming; can't place my finger on it. :)

I've been trying to find some cool pics of Ash, especially from the Advanced era, if anyone knows where I can go to look some up, feel free to let me know. :)

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • That's not a good topic because it might cause character bashing.
    And please dont talk religion in the club there is no reason to mention your bible and tallking of religion is against forum rules.

Stevo-kun

Years
  • Yeah I love it aswell It is a really cool episode XD and whenever Ash has flashbackes like that It kinda chokes me up.

Here is a screen I took of the flashback.

AG89_0002.jpg

Pokemon_Veteran

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • Well I cried when him and Pikachu got back together. It was so sweet. I think Ash is precious =) But that's just me. XD

This pic is from it too...it makes me drool XD
    AG89_pointing.jpg

Stevo-kun

Years
  • So you don't think I'm stupid if I get choked when I see Ash and Pikachu go through stuff like that and I probably get like this because I have been watching it since it started.

and you cried at this part

AG89_307.jpg

I don't blame ya. I felt pretty sad too.

Pokemon_Veteran

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back