• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash/Satoshi Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
Satoshi-kun said:
That's so brave of him... I've seen lots of bravery instances...

*melts*
He sure is brave. He has guts thats for sure. I love it.

Image1.jpg

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2011
Nice pictures! hehe, I just posted this in a thread about 'ash's love life' I think totodile will like it XD
Well, considering he's only 10, and seems to be more intrested in pokemon, i don't think he will end up with a love life! Well apart from if totodile can get into pokemon world and find Ash, I don't think he will end up with a girlfriend, just lots and lots of pokemon!

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
Ash does rule. He is not dense at all sure maybe he used to be. But I think he has learned with time. His battles are awesome. Especially the one he just won in Japan against Winona.

AG85_011.jpg

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
Pikachu was confused and forgot who it was. It happened to run into Meowth who lied to it. They all got blown into the air in part of the episode and for some reason that was when Pikachu was injured or whatever and forgot.

AG85_090.jpg

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
We can probably thank computers for his improved looks or thats what I have heard.
I love it when he is angry XD. I love the new clothes too.

AG85_101.jpg

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
Yeah he looks really good in the new clothes. And his skin looks darker, he used to be a lot paler(spell?)

AG85_146.jpg

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
Years
Uh I think

ujjwalpokemon said:
Sorry but i can't see any pic there username!
anyway;the pics are just cool.
I think she waz tellin ppl that it's gonna b hard for someone to find ash swimmin ^_~ Amanda

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
Years
I wedded u & ash

Totodile u can find any ash pic. can't u? *gets jelaous seein she loves ash more then me.* o yea i remember I wed u 2! ^_~ Amanda

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
XD! Chatsy saved all the picsfrom the shirtless site its gone for some reason.
And she pu them in a zip file and sent them to me yesterday XD
So I have a lot of those pics on my computer XD

ash18.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back