• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash/Satoshi Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shining Mew

A Mew??!? WHERE
Years
  • Hello there ^^;;; Well, the picture Vermilion posted is very cool, Pikachu looks ready to kill someone tho O.O Lots of nice pictures ^^

Totodile, the animation in your siggy is really good, and I really like that outfit on Satoshi/Ash xD

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
    Years
  • Shiny May said:
    wow such hot pics lying around here :)

IMG_000679_2.jpg
    OMG! That's hot! Burn baby Burn XD. *sees fighting of who ash belongs to* Well I know one thing... his hat and socks are mine! *runz off*

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • Gardevoir352 said:
    OMG! That's hot! Burn baby Burn XD. *sees fighting of who ash belongs to* Well I know one thing... his hat and socks are mine! *runz off*
    What are you running from? XD

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
    Years
  • I'm running from all the fangirls that want his hat and socks. he gave them to me so I must keep them and never wash them XD!

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
    Years
  • Yes he's yours but... hehe *gives you legal papers to sign* muahaha. *try's to wake you up..* me: Toto it's ash in he swim shorts!

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • Sure *gives his shirt to PHQ*

Gardevoir352 said:
    Yes he's yours but... hehe *gives you legal papers to sign* muahaha. *try's to wake you up..* me: Toto it's ash in he swim shorts!

Smin trunks!! *goes into a trance* *_*

punkhobbitqueen

chibi peoples? Where?!?!?!!?!?
    Years
  • lol ya he looks good in a pink coat but what about pink pants, and shirt and what about a pink hat meaning he'd have to give away his new old one since he gave Gardevoir352 his old one -cough, cough, hint, hint-

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back