• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash/Satoshi Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

punkhobbitqueen

chibi peoples? Where?!?!?!!?!?
Years
  • ya wait is there even another region? i mean they have so many already. Well i think he should stick with the jeans and make everything else pink...oh wait pink jeans!

Shining Mew

A Mew??!? WHERE
    Years
  • I found a picture of Ash that I thought was pretty funny.. heh, you might have seen it before but heh o.o

ash.bmp

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
    Years
  • Yes pink everything! He'd look sexay in it! Well there was that region in PKMN colosum. I forgot it's name but he could go there one day *shrugz* Yes I got his old shirt! So he would have to wear something else and punkhobbitqueen please call me Gardy.

Last edited:

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
    Years
  • The link to the pic IS SEXAY toto!*blinks* What! I never heard of dimoand (omg sp). What if he wears white then. or a clear shirt ^-^

Last edited:

darkgamerGS

Addicted to Asuna
    Years
  • Nice piccy of Ash and his Snorunt. Ooooooh... someone wants to kiss Ash. I wanna get an autograph! Or at least a handshake. Either one works fine.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yep! The best. ^^ Hey if Ash was in your house for dinner...what would you make for him? And here is a hot profie pic:

AG116-08.jpg

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Effy said:
    Hey everyone! I like that profile pic!^^
    kidatokasu10mk.jpg

^HAHA! How would YOU like to catch Satoshi!XDDDDD

HI Effy! =D Thanks. ^^ I would love to catch him, but he belongs to someone else. *gives pokeball to Toto* XD

So if he wanted cheesebugers...you will make him that. That is soo awesome. XD

AG116-11.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back