• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash/Satoshi Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
  • Ash/Satoshi Fan Club

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • Water Pokemon Master said:
    Wow, this is a very feminine thread...
    Does anyone here think Ash is just cool? Not hot or anything like that, just a cool guy?
    darkgamerGS just thinks he's cool.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • totodile said:
    ^-^ That picture's soo CUTE, Toto!!! *huggle's it*

Ummm, there are probaly some members of this club who think Ash is just cool. XD (although, i'm not one of them. I think he's cool AND hot! And very cute, too. ^.^)

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Yay....that's at least one other person.
    It's amazing to me though, how girls can get so into Ash when he's just 10 years old...
    I dont think we look at him as a 10 year old...I sure dont.

Crimson King

Liberate
    Years
    Wow, this is a very feminine thread...
    Does anyone here think Ash is just cool? Not hot or anything like that, just a cool guy?

here here XD

i dont think hes hot.... just cool XD

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • totodile said:
    I dont think we look at him as a 10 year old...I sure dont.
    Yep. I think he is 14 now. :D
    And, as we know from da epasode when he battle Team Rocket for da Earth badge, Ash is at least 11 (it say's soo in da epasode).

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • Jirachu said:
    Yep. I think he is 14 now. :D
    And, as we know from da epasode when he battle Team Rocket for da Earth badge, Ash is at least 11 (it say's soo in da epasode).
    Unless that was added by the dubbers...

Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Enthusiast
    Years
  • Lol, I was starting to think this was a strange Feminine Ash Lover Club!
    Ok, while the girls are having their fun fawning over Satoshi, guys: what do you think about Ash that makes him cool?
    My response is that Ash/Satoshi is awesome just because he's not a Gary-Sue Character and looses tournaments like the majority people, and they don't just milk him up to be 'the strongest Pokemon Trainer in the World!' But instead Ash continues his journies to become one. To me that's what makes this Anime and Ash unique and cool.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Lol, I was starting to think this was a strange Feminine Ash Lover Club!
    Ok, while the girls are having their fun fawning over Satoshi, guys: what do you think about Ash that makes him cool?
    My response is that Ash/Satoshi is awesome just because he's not a Gary-Sue Character and looses tournaments like the majority people, and they don't just milk him up to be 'the strongest Pokemon Trainer in the World!' But instead Ash continues his journies to become one. To me that's what makes this Anime and Ash unique and cool.
    You know just because we think he is hot doesnt mean we dont think he is cool too....and I am perfectly capable of just talking about him being cool =P

Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Enthusiast
    Years
  • Sorry fer double posting, but the response came right when I was typing the above reply.
    Yeah, Misty did say "Wow, can you believe it's been one year since we've been here?" But that condridicts the Pokemon Interview I read when the show's creator said that "Like Mickey Mouse, Ash will stay his age forever".

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back