• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash/Satoshi Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
Water Pokemon Master said:
Lol. Let me give you my idea. I would relate Ash to a Growlithe, because both are strong and proud, and also they are kind of heart and have good intentions.
That's just my 2 cents.
Thats a good one I do think he is llike Treecko in this way, determined and never gives up.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
Cool....I'll try to think of some more.
flashback.jpg

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
Years
totodile said:
Sure you can join...what is your UserName there?

Its on SPPf & I'm spkuro_248 there.

I'd relate Ash to Taillow for some reason, maybe 'coz Tailli (made up plural form of Taillow) never give up easily, just like Dexter AG said.

Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Enthusiast
Years
Isn't that the Pluse Minun Episode where Ash is supposed to be this really important guy but he's not?
Ok, I just made Freak of Nature Ash. His eyes and mouth got messed up, but if you notice, his hair is red, his hat is blue with red outsides, and i totally deleted his backpack!
It's my own Ash Ketchum Design!
If you want to make yer own, then go to the picture Toto made a while ago and you can totally customize Ash to your likeing!

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
Hey Toto I hope you don't mind but i recoloured that picture where Ash is holding his hat and here it is tell me what you think.
Ash.jpg

And I recommend doing this if you are very very very very patient XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Stevo-kun

Years
Thanks it took me like an hour or more because of re colouring the little squares on their own. Cool pic.

Pokemon_Veteran

Stevo-kun

Years
That's one thing I like about Ash he doesn't release his Pokemon the same way all the time. He uses different poses.

Hey Toto would you be able to get a pic of may the same sixe as the Ash one.

Pokemon_Veteran

Stevo-kun

Years
The only reason i asked is so i could recolour it and put it together with the Ash one to make a couple and probably make it smaller into like avator size or something.

Pokemon_Veteran

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back