• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash/Satoshi Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Enthusiast
Years
Hmm...is he checking her out or gonna hurt her? Two totally different things that Ash is thinking about right now..
Ash: Hurt her...or ask her out...Hurt her! ...No..ask her out.
Poor Ash and his complicated love life.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
XD!
114.gif

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
Satoshi-kun said:
Ash's age could be variable, but we assume he's 12-14.
That sounds about right.

AG75_056.jpg

Water Pokemon Master said:
Ash looks...different. Maybe it's that he's just wearing his black shirt and not wearing that heavey sweater. Misty's in this? Yaay! Maybe I should rent it!
That movie was during Master Quest.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
Yeah, that makes sense, maybe he's my age? That'd be cool. That picture of Ash...I've never seen him wear that shirt before.
Thats the shirt he wears under his AG pullover.

Heracross214

Legendary Dude
Years
Hey totodile.:) I saw you'd be hanging around here on PC more so I thought I'd come join the club here. That comic is hilarious BTW. "Look, another pine cone! This must be my lucky day!"XDDD Oh, and how do you post pics here, I noticed it's different from serebii.

Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Enthusiast
Years
Hm..I thought so.
But what about his other 'all black' shirt? I guess that went with the past outfit.

I've got a new question. Ash's Official Hat from The Official Pokemon Leauge means the world to him. (Refer to 'Primape Goes Bananas) then why didn't he take it with him to Hoenn? I really liked that Hat...
EDIT
Hello! Welcome to the Club and Please allow me to be the first to Welcome you to the Wonderful Pokemon Community!

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
Heracross214 said:
Hey totodile.:) I saw you'd be hanging around here on PC more so I thought I'd come join the club here. That comic is hilarious BTW. "Look, another pine cone! This must be my lucky day!"XDDD Oh, and how do you post pics here, I noticed it's different from serebii.
Welcome Heracross. You post them the normal way,
pic url[/img*] leave out the *
or you can attach them also.

Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Enthusiast
Years
Hm...Totodile, I think I know what the banner can be.
That picture you have "There is No one Like Him" well, if you get rid of those words and say "Owner of the Ash/Satoshi Fan Club" and another one that says "Member of the Ash/Satoshi Fan Club" we could use that. It's a really cool pic ya know.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
Hm...Totodile, I think I know what the banner can be.
That picture you have "There is No one Like Him" well, if you get rid of those words and say "Owner of the Ash/Satoshi Fan Club" and another one that says "Member of the Ash/Satoshi Fan Club" we could use that. It's a really cool pic ya know.
I'm not gonna change someone else's work.

Hm..I thought so.
But what about his other 'all black' shirt? I guess that went with the past outfit.

I've got a new question. Ash's Official Hat from The Official Pokemon Leauge means the world to him. (Refer to 'Primape Goes Bananas) then why didn't he take it with him to Hoenn? I really liked that Hat...
EDIT
Hello! Welcome to the Club and Please allow me to be the first to Welcome you to the Wonderful Pokemon Community!
His Mom bought his new clothes for him, maybe that is why.
I like his new hat better I even own it. =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back