• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash, Tabitha and the Soul of Raquaza - chapter 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wonderskitty

Shadow Luiga
    Years
    Here we join Ash and our friends venturing on a boat to Iron Island. But something tells me, something strange is about to happen...

"Gee this is a great day!" Says Ash "For sailing to Iron Island"

"Hey Ash!" Says Dawn "We should let our Pokemon get some exercise."

"Yeah, let's do that". Says Ash.

"Hey, guys - look!" Says Brock.

As a Milotic and Gyredos jump out of the water.

"Wow! That's amazing" they chorus.

"Hey there!" comes a voice from the island.

They all look over and see a girl with an Espeon and Umbreon.

They get ashore and unpack the boat while Brock dashes over to meet the girl.

"Your so beautiful - please tell me your name!" stutters Brock.

"Er hi" she says edging away from him.

"Don't worry about him! He's just friendly" Says Ash and Dawn joining them.

"Ok, my name is Tabitha and I live on my ranch here on Iron Island." Says Tabitha

"Cool, what do you have on your ranch?" Says Ash.

"Eevee and all of it's evolutions silly! Why do you think I'd be running around with Espeon and Umbreon!?" Says Tabitha.

She adds "Do you want to come and see?"

"Yeah!" they say.

So the whole gang set off to go to Evolution Ranch.

"Sh, be quiet round this bit" Tabitha whispers.

"Why?" whispers Ash.

"Because there is group of Houndoom round these parts and they get really annoyed if they get disturbed during their breeding season" Whispers Tabitha.

"Oh" says Ash

"It's ok - we're almost there" says Tabitha

"Here we are! Welcome to Evolution Ranch!"

Wonderskitty

Shadow Luiga
    Years
    Ash,Tabitha and the soul of Raqaza

Chapter Two

"Gee, these pokemon look really well bred" Says Brock

"These Espeon look really pretty" Says Dawn

"Hmm..." thinks Ash "I wonder why this door has 'Out of Bounds' written on it." As his curiousity gets the better of him - Ash reaches out to open the door...but then an Espeon uses it's psychic attack and controls his hand and takes it away from the door. After that it glares at Ash. He knew for some reason that this was a warning not to open the door. It wasn't just glaring at him in a menacing way - it's eyes were glowing deep red as it did.

"Ok ok - I won't open the door" Says Ash. As soon as it heard that, the Espeon went back to it's part of the ranch.
    (Pauses to go and watch Night at the museum) lol

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Rules say don't post unfinished work. Thread's closed for being unfinished. Use a word processing program to write your work, instead of right onto the forum in the reply box.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back