• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash's Age

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    Hmm last time I checked, the first Pokemon Episode was when my older bro was born 1994, and it has been 14 years since the first episode, correct? let me count *counts on fingers* Yep 14 years today! So I was kinda thinking Ash was like 14 or 24. But it claims he is 10 or 11 still. I think they make him like he has been drinking from the Fountain of Youth for years so the TV producer director people kept his age at 10 or 11.

And yet, just my theroy!

Years
    Hmm last time I checked, the first Pokemon Episode was when my older bro was born 1994, and it has been 14 years since the first episode, correct? let me count *counts on fingers* Yep 14 years today! So I was kinda thinking Ash was like 14 or 24. But it claims he is 10 or 11 still. I think they make him like he has been drinking from the Fountain of Youth for years so the TV producer director people kept his age at 10 or 11.

And yet, just my theroy!
    You are off by three years. The show was first aired in 1997.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    I think Ash is about 14-15 since his voice is getting deeper every region.>.<

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    He's 10 and I believe it's gonna stay that way. Although his voice sounds deeper and the journey he takes last at least a year, Hidaka did say no-one will ever age. I guess we'll have to leave it at that :]

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Did my stupidity in Shipping debates re-boot this?:cross-eye

First of all, he must be AT LEAST 12, because in the Movie 3 short, it was the anniversary of when Ash and Pikachu met, so basicly his birthday. and Gen one was a bit long so we could persume that 1 3/4 years could've passed towards the present. Otherwise, He could also be 13 and be going through late "maturing". Hence, he seems to be fatter from the first episode, because of the increase in fat naturraly required by the human body to prepare for a growth spurt, we can't know for sure, but this seems pretty accurate, If ash was 15, Advanceshipping would've been canon in a wierd way in Season 9. So he can't be that old.

Why do I feel like I wrote a thesis?

Back