• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash's Family

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    NOTE: THIS IS NOT ANOTHER WHO IS ASH'S FATHER THREAD
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways.. While the Father is the main matter of disscussion,
    has anbody thought of the rest of the family?

All we know of his Ash and his mom, the Oaks might have some
    relation too, and really, who is Richie?

So discuss about Ash's Family! ^.^

Ash's Pikachu was a girl before, and the 'no prefix' is still broken, sorry

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    With Pokemon-obsessed trainers like Ash, who needs family? His Pokemon are his family, all 61 of them, of which 54 he doesn't even treat right.

Ash's human family will never be known...

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    Ok. I get what your saying about Ash's family being pokemon. But really just talk about Mom/Son/Dad? What about Movie 8, and I guess the kidnapped rioulu. His Aurua. It was the same as Lucario's owner. Meaning a relationship?

Fire-Mane59

My beard... It intimidates you
    Years
    His family are the Pokemon...

Ash's mom had awkward relationships with Pokemons, Oak tried to help her, but she wouldn't listen...

So she got pregnant and had Ash, and the Oak family and the Ash "family" never talked about it again... the end.

Turns out... Ash is a Pokemon...

Guest123_x1

I don't think there is really much if anything to know about Ash's family. If there is, it's being kept secret.

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
    Ash's mom had awkward relationships with Pokemons, Oak tried to help her, but she wouldn't listen...

So she got pregnant and had Ash, and the Oak family and the Ash "family" never talked about it again... the end.

Oh my word.

This. Just... this.

Pika-power

Jesus of Suburbia
    Years

Oh come on...

Of all the theories about ash's family, this one is the most far-out. How would a human ever give birth to a pokemon?

Croaker

Fleet Commander
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2011
    The "Ash" you know is a Ditto that has taken the appearance of the real Ash, a boy who died in a car accident when he was 10. The father was driving and died too. The boy's biggest dream was to become a pokémon master, and was just about to begin his journey with Ditto, his closest friend. Out of grief, the pokemon took the appearance of his master and has refused to let go of it since (This explains why Ash does not age). It also promised to fulfill his master's dream to honor his memory.
    The mother is the only person who knows of this but she has begun to treat the ditto as her real son (and may have deluded herself to think he is, in fact, still alive).

So yeah, his parents are probably some random dittos who hang around in the grass somewhere.

Strdstwanderer

We'll get to that tomorrow
    Years
    Ash is Obviously a Robot Just look at all the Almost Super Human Things he have done... His Real dad probably died with him, his dad's last wishes was for oak to not tell Delia so Oak Created a Robot Ash That will Never Grow Old and He Told Delia That Ash's Dad is Okay and is Still in his Journey... The end

Ash is Robot Case Closed

WhiteWizard

Mewtwo Hax enabled.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2011
    when i was a kid.. my dad bought me a pokemon manga from a business trip to london or something... and ashes mom had the BIGGEST knockers... so did garys sis... needless to say. Ash comes from good genetic stock lol

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    I think that Ash needs to age first before we get to know his family.

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2018
    Not much is known about Ash's family aside from his mother and that small mention of his dad taking longer than he did to get to Viridian City if i recall right.
    I assume Ash's father if alive is probably some recognized and strong trainer out there and even though i would like to see Ash meet him and possibly battle one day i kinda doubt writers will ever do this.

It would be nice to find out about Ashs past and other relatives more getting some interesting development but its not like other characters families are known much either.Tracey's backstory for example hasn't been exploited at all not knowing anything.

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    I'm sure that Misty mentioned Ash being an only child.
    Which episode? Ah yes! The banned Princess VS Princess.

So yes, Ash is an only child.
    Seriously, he is.

WhiteWizard

Mewtwo Hax enabled.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2011
    I'm sure that Misty mentioned Ash being an only child.
    Which episode? Ah yes! The banned Princess VS Princess.

So yes, Ash is an only child.
    Seriously, he is.

Well if my redheaded goddess of water says it... than it HAS to be true :P

Back