• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash's Pigeot

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2014
    so...i wonder what its doing. Probably waiting for ash to return like he promised. lol

can't believe he forgot about it when he came back from the orange island...

.Azelf

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2008
    I doubt his Pigeot will appear in any future episodes. But you never know, you may see it again. He did forget about it, but I am sure Ash will see Pigeot again.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    I doubt his Pigeot will appear in any future episodes. But you never know, you may see it again. He did forget about it, but I am sure Ash will see Pigeot again.
    After all, we did have a episode when Lapres returned.

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
  • I don't think Pigeot will make a return here's why:

The fans who watched the 1st season aren't the same ones who are watching the new ones (I'm talking in general), so according to the writers, it would just confuse the newcomers.

However, one way they could do it is make Ash recall Pigeot and the whole story that happened with it, then bring it back for an appearance or something, but I think that's something they would do in a movie maybe somewhere in the end...

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
  • Well I don't think Pigeot is going to come back or so. IM ean I don't even think it is waiting for Ash. I mean the main reason why Ash left it behind was because Pigeot wanted to protect his friends from Fearow and it's flock.

If Pigeot does come back then I agree with DarkChild. Only as like a recall memory and that is all. Maybe in a movie but that is WAY steaching it. Teeheehee

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • I don't know why, but I have the odd feeling Pidgeot and Butterfree will return when Ash, Dawn, and Brock go to Pallet Town before going to Johto... Just because A. Pidgeot is near pallet town in the forest. B. Butterfree promised to return, and he knows where to find ash there...

Treeckouser

LiFe's wORth liViNG fOr
    Years
  • Well, there was so many promises in the anime, and only half of them came true.
    After all, who cares about that? But yeah, it would be cool to see Pidgeot again...

Nicku

//[N]ICKU::
    Years
  • I don't think Pidgeot is coming back, mostly because Satoshi always catch "the regions main bird Pokemon", and it oh so impossible to have two Pokemon of the same type, or something, so if Pidgeot's coming back, will it be in something like the Battle Frontier ... I think xD;
    And I don't know how big a movie chance is, I mean, a Pidgeot appeared in some of the first Pokemon 10 trailers. I'm not saying it was Pidgeot, but the chance is pretty big, isn't it? Sadly that clip never actually happen in the movie...
    But it's sad, I'd like to see it again..

((I think it need to stop now, before I give you a serious headache with my horrible English xD))

- Nicku

BDT

On my way to be a MASTER
    Years
  • If anyone seen the early Pokemon 10th Movie trailers there was a scene where Ash was on a Pigeot..but was cut from the movie..was that Ash's Pigeot or someone elses.???

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    The best time that Pidgeot had a chance to come hack was when he returned to Pallet Town, or was doing the Battle Frontier.

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2014
    I don't think Pigeot will make a return here's why:

The fans who watched the 1st season aren't the same ones who are watching the new ones (I'm talking in general), so according to the writers, it would just confuse the newcomers.

well charizard came back, quite a few times actually, squirtle came back and like people above said lapras came back. So now the only pokemon that needs to come back are butterfree (which i doubt since it has a "mate" now), Primape (sp?), and Pigeot.

Olz.

The Magic Auroa
    Years
  • I would love for it to come back.. but ash would have to look for it. Well.. Charizard comes back.. Squirtle came back for 1 episode..

Years
  • Lol that's why the pokemon series are stupid :P
    Your training a pokemon, for what to let it free again ?
    Ash is a stupid trainer haha :P

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
  • Pidegot won't return. Ash forgot about it and he told Pidegot
    "Keep a look out in the forest for Fearow". So, Pidegot needs to stay there to protect the Pidgey and Pidegotto from that Fearow in the episode Pidegotto evovled in

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • Pidegot won't return. Ash forgot about it and he told Pidegot
    "Keep a look out in the forest for Fearow". So, Pidegot needs to stay there to protect the Pidgey and Pidegotto from that Fearow in the episode Pidegotto evovled in

Hey, you never know, maybe when they head back to Pallet Town, they pass through the forest, and Paul catches the fearow <.<

Kitori_theTeamAquaSuicune

Aqua Snagger Kitori
    Years
  • I doubt his Pidgeot is coming back... which disappoints me.
    I really don't like the idea how the writers keep taking out his old decent Pokemon and then replacing them with these new cute/cool pokemon. I miss his old Kanto Team.
    (And Brocks Team, don't get me started on that.)

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years
  • I doubt his Pidgeot is coming back... which disappoints me.
    I really don't like the idea how the writers keep taking out his old decent Pokemon and then replacing them with these new cute/cool pokemon. I miss his old Kanto Team.
    (And Brocks Team, don't get me started on that.)

You have a big point there, they get rid of his actually good pokemon (pidgeot, primape, charizard, butterfree) and replace them with crap, i mean, come on, why have a chimchar when you can have a charizard?

Back