• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash's Pigeot

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    The fans who watched the 1st season aren't the same ones who are watching the new ones (I'm talking in general), so according to the writers, it would just confuse the newcomers.

What about Battle Frontier? He could just meet it again and have a flashback. But I don't really care about Pidgeot lol

This is why Ash will NEVER win a Pokemon League. He Oaks or releases his good Pokemon and then he gets smoked by a Trainer with good Pokemon

His Battle Frontier team was good. And DP looks as though its going to be loooong, so he'll probably have a fully evolved team (except Pikachu) by the Sinnoh League

You have a big point there, they get rid of his actually good pokemon (pidgeot, primape, charizard, butterfree) and replace them with crap, i mean, come on, why have a chimchar when you can have a charizard?

Having the same 6 Pokemon through 500+ episodes would be boring. He wants to train a new team, like when you restart a game and go through with a different team. Well, that's what I do, anyway. Plus it's to advertise Sinnoh Pokemon

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    True! But yeah, DPs going to be so long that they're bound to be nearly fully evolved by the end. I'd probably want to change my team around every now and again too. But I think going back to just one Pokemon would be hard

Jake

Pearly White Dream
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    I don't know why, but I have the odd feeling Pidgeot and Butterfree will return when Ash, Dawn, and Brock go to Pallet Town before going to Johto... Just because A. Pidgeot is near pallet town in the forest. B. Butterfree promised to return, and he knows where to find ash there...

That's where you wrong. The dub left out that Buterfree die after they mate, so he won't be back, even if Ash wants it to.

I doubt it will return. Why bring it back? It would be unfair to his new regional teams to have an extreme power Pokémon compared to them. The birds would never be used.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    That's where you wrong. The dub left out that Buterfree die after they mate, so he won't be back, even if Ash wants it to.

I doubt it will return. Why bring it back? It would be unfair to his new regional teams to have an extreme power Pokémon compared to them. The birds would never be used.

That was a mistranslation, do some research :)

In what way is a pokemon who has been alone for years a lot stronger then his trained pokemon?

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Maybe they will make it that there is another problem and Ash gets involved in fixing it, and at the end he will say good bye to his Pidgeot and leave.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I think Pidgeot will never appear again. It's like the GS-ball. Maybe they had planned something for it, but they never got around to actually make the story.

Amp

This is crazy.
    Years
    A lot of you are assuming that 'come back' is synonymous with 'spot on the team'. That's not the case. Sure, Ash has his Flying-pokemon bases covered, but he's called pokemon back for battles before. Remember the battle frontier? For the Pyramid, he brought back Squirtle, Bulbasaur, AND Charizard.

Y'know what would make a good episode? Ash battling someone with Primeape, Butterfree, and Pigeot, at the same time:)

BDT

On my way to be a MASTER
    Years
    if you look on Youtube theres a old trailer (Movie 10) one of the early ones you can see Pidgeot was going to be in Movie 10, not sure if it was Ashes or not??

If i find a link again ill post it

(Did post this before. before the 4.5 days losss thing happend)

GS the Bounty Hunter

Chomp Pwnz On Shoddy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2009

Well,he's got Pikachu. And it's "an extreme power Pokemon compared to them."

I personally believe that at the end of the show which will probly be a movie at the end it should be Gary vs. Ash and they both use there original Kanto teams.

I didn't know Butterfree die after they mate.

Back