• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Ash's Pikachu Event

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
Years
  • while i do love pikachu, why cant we get events that havent been used so much. i would love a ghost/dark type event but that will probably never happen.
    i will probably get it though if i can.

Corruptodile

Ma chérie, Je t'aime.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 19, 2016
    I expect it to be an reincarnation of Red's Pikachu.

But sure, I'll get it.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
  • Heh since it's free of course we'll get it, but mine most probably will be left rotting in the PC anyway :P

Doxasikyrie

ハリストス復活!? ??に復活!
    Years
  • Another nice new free give away courtesy of Nintendo. We have to have the poster child Pokemon. Perhaps it will just be Red's Pikachu.

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    IDK What Pikachu following you looks like but the event Pikachu doesn't look like a Pikachu so maybe the custom Pikachu was already in it or I don't know what a Pikachu looks like lol (OW Sprite)

Tiax

It's Show Time
    Years
  • Ha. Pikachu... It may be popular, but it's stats are utterly horrible. Why should I bother getting Ash's? Team Rocket would LOVE this event...but not me. Why can't we get another Mew, Celebi, or Deoxys event?

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
  • I have to agree with most people here, unless this thing can do the whicked stuff Ash's Pika actually does in the anime, its rather worthless... Unless they plan to ditch Pikachu in the next anime series, in that case, Halelujah!

Eeohnex

Illuminate
    Years
  • It's a free Pikachu which seems to be just an average event with a normal moveset which I don't mind. It's free so why not? And according to Serebii, its Ash's Pikachu, which I find it pretty cool. I'll be definitely getting it if I can, to add it to my collection of Events.

Azure-Supernova

Trainer of mediocre Champions!
    Years
  • I have to agree with most people here, unless this thing can do the whicked stuff Ash's Pika actually does in the anime, its rather worthless... Unless they plan to ditch Pikachu in the next anime series, in that case, Halelujah!

If it can take down rock Pokémon with electrical attacks? Still that seems pretty pointless haha Unless of course it comes with a hat :3

Niprop

The Fighting Porygon Team
    Years
  • Pikachu should have a nature that likes spicy food, if the show is an indicator for anything. I myself might get Pikachu, have Porygon beat the tar out of him for getting it permabanned from the show, and prominently box him away, never to see the light of day again.

If it weren't for the fact that IVs were randomized for events, I'd say expect flawless EVs in everything, in attempt to at least make Pika look like he could take on all the stuff it did in the animé and win.

Last edited:

Rain

Years
  • I'm all for event pokemon, but another pikachu? D: Gah.

Since I'm an event collector, I will get it. I just hope it's not as lame as the Scizor event was.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2019
    If it's a Wi-Fi event, I'm in. I've never been bothered to go to any of the Australian events at Target, etc...

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I never get events anyway. I don't have Wi-Fi and that's what most events are these days. And besides, I'm waiting on a super special awesome Smeargle event. Then I will be in a rush to get some Wi-Fi. Ash's Pikachu would be annoying anyway.

Hypno

OT: Eggaro
    Years
  • He might also follow you all the time no matter where he is in the party... You know like in the anime how he does not like to be in a Pokeball.

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    I dont care i'm going to call this epic. I always thought they should make an Ash's pikachu event, it actually bothered me they never did after yellow.

Hyrukiller

Pokemerchant
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Peru
    • Seen Dec 10, 2011
    They should give at least an event Ashachu

http : // archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/1/1c/Ashachu.png

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    ;o; I want one!

I know, I know. "Pikachu is such a worthless Pokemon!" "Pikachu is annoying!" "Pikachu should die!" But Pikachu is my favorite Pokemon, and I like getting them whenever I can. Doesn't even bother me if the rodent does anything special. It'll just be a Pikachu from a different trainer, and that's pretty good.

Maybe a special item will be attached to it, or something different.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I'm with Astinus. :> I like Pikachu and like participating in wifi events since I can actually, you know, get the events.

So I'm okay with this. I'd prefer a new Pokémon that I've never had access to but hey, Pikachu's alright with me. Hope we get some details so I know what's special about it, if anything even is. XD;

Back