• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash's son

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Okay. Now this is whacko. You're peeling off one of my favorite animes now? O_O Red as a Saiyan? Lord help me now.

These chapters are way too short...and you're always getting off topic in your writing. I love randomness, but when there's things to abide by...random isn't the best thing. :/

"Have you kids seen a man named," Inspector Gadget started to speak, but stopped and stared at Red's tail. "That tail," Inspector Gadget said, "is just like the one I use to have, but I cut it off 55 years ago." Inspector Gadget is actually 67 years old, but looks like a 46 year old.

-lawl- What?!

"That's takes care of those morons." Gadget said as he clapped the dust off of his hands.

Go-Go Gadgets...you forgot to mention them.

Years
    Chapter 5

"Now it's time for me to get out of Super Sayian form. Go Go Gadget transform back." Gadget exclaimed, "Now, have you boys seen a man named Dr. Claw?" Speed and Red shook their heads. Gadget decided to tag along with them for the boys' safety. Speed got into the Mach 6 whole Red got into the Gadget mobile. They finally reached Pewter city to get to Ceruculen city.

Unknown to them they were being watched by Dr. Claw himself. His face is never seen, but his silver spiked claw was always shown. The mad cat was purring as Dr. Claw pets it. Dr. Claw let out a croak like laugh.

"Soon I'll kidnap that monkey tailed boy and Speed Racer Jr. in order to lure their parents which will lure Gadget in." Dr. Claw croaked, "Man those plans are long!" The mad cat laughed in a way that sounds like snickering.

Red and friends finally got to the entrance of Mt.Moon. Inspector Gadget realized he couldn't drive his car in there he put it in a special hoi poi capsule marked G. Speed did the same thing except he put his in capsule #6. They walked into Mt.Moon. It's setting of dim light and rocks almost guarded the figures, but they saw two people from Team Rocket and a Meowth.

"How can you tell that we're team rocket?!" The shining red R on your uniforms duh! You'd have to be blind not to notice that!

"Who are you guys" Speed asked. The three figures revealed themselves. They looked no younger than 15. The girl's hair was very long and red, and the boy's hair was fairly short and purple. They recited this poem:

Prepare for trouble,

Make it double,

To protect the world from devastation,

To unite all hippies of our nation,

To announce the groovieness of peace and love,

To expand our reach to the stars above,

Yoko,

John,

Team Rocket blasts off at the speed of light

Surrender now or prepare to fight,

Meoth that's right!

"That's the lamest motto I've ever heard!" Red laughed. The two teens were annoyed by that comment. John punched Red right in the stomach. Red was almost knocked out by that blow, but he got to his feet and blasted him with a Kamehameha.

"Enough with the kung-fu, and let's battle!" John exclaimed, "Get him Koffing!" Red sent out his Pikachu who was right behind him all this time. Pikachu used thunderbolt on Koffing, and it almost made Koffing faint. Koffing used smokescreen on Pikachu, but it missed.

"Okay Pikachu! Finish him off with thunder bolt!" Red exclaimed! The blast was so intense it blew Team Rocket away.

"Team Rocket's blasting off again!" Team Rocket exclaimed. Red just laughed at them blasting off.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Okay. Maybe the sayian thing wasn't revealed, but it was still good, right?

Back