• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash's Unova League Team?

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2011
    what pokemon do you think he will have by the time the unova league tournament comes in a few years lol
    Pikachu obviously
    i think Oshawott wont evolve, Tepig will go to second stage and Snivy will go to her final stage. Pidove will be fully evolved and super boring. and Sandile (the sunglasses one not the egg) will be a Waruvial. he probably will have a few other pokemon to use aswell but those will probably be his main 6 throughout his journey

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I actually think hopefully, this once, at least most of his team will be fully evolved. Although, considering how fast a pace the anime is going at the moment, I doubt it will happen. If ash does get Kurumiri, it think it would get to it's fully evolved form considering how Ash treats his pokémon, and it evolves to Hahakomori with happiness, it could be very fast.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    In Party(or at least his Unova core group)
    Pikachu - Obviously he will stay in his party forever.
    Daikenki - I don't know why they would feature him as much as they do if they don't want him to evolve at least once. I hope they not only have him as his first Water starter to evolve, but to have him evolve all the way.
    Janovy - Bias on this one cause I am not too keen on Jalorda. I can see her evolving at least once or it doesn't then it would have to be a rehash of the Bulbasaur and Pikachu scenario.
    Enbuoh - I am not so sure on this, but the writers have loved Ash's previous Fire starters, so perhaps he reaches his final evo. If not I see it being at least a Chaoboo.
    Kenhorou - Probably going to evolve it all the way, or at least to Hatooboo, probably well get the least experience of the ones I have mentioned thus far.
    Waruvial - I have high hopes that it will evolve into Waruvial cause one Waruvial is one of my favorite 5th Gen pokes, it is just as strong as any of the starters in my eyes. I could definitely see this being a powerhouse on Ash's team. He has already shown to have Stone Edge which is powerful, but not too accurate pending Ash will get Sun Glasses Sandile.
    Subs(from Unova)
    Hahakomori - It it evolves anywhere near as fast as Ash's Butterfree did then, I forsee it as making it to it's final form. I could see this one being either Oak'ed and brought back from time to time, or they will do that crap they did with Butterfree and released it. If they did the latter though I would be pissed. It may have a couple matches if it around long enough to make it too the end of the series.
    Kojofu
    Gobitto
    Komatana
    Monozu

I would be quite happy if Ash caught any of the four listed above, either in the middle of the series or toward the end like with Gible.

Subs(from previous Generations)

Infernape - Seems pretty obvious to me to include him in the league since he was a power house in Ash's team in Sinnoh.
    Torterra - He needs to make up for his defeat against Drapion.
    Gible - From what I understand he wasn't around my in Sinnoh, so he needs to get some experience here. I have a feeling if we have a Battle Frontier/Orange Islands of sorts Gible will play a role in that as well and maybe evolve into Gabite.
    Staraptor - Only reason I see is previous regions pokemon are usually featured in at least one round.
    Buizel - Pretty much the same reason as Staraptor, maybe an evolution to Floatzel is in order.
    Gliscor - I want to see the extent of training it has gotten since it's last battle.
    Bayleef
    Totodile
    Corphish
    Glalie

Maybe those four will actually be shown taking part in battles this go around.
    Primeape - I would love to see Primeape again! The likely hood seems slim to none though.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    Ash's Unova League team could be this:
    -Pikachu
    -Snivy
    -Chaobuu/Enbuoh
    -Oshawott/Futaichimaru
    -Kenhorou
    -filler (possibly Sandile)

Back