• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask a question to the member above you! [v.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 10, 2012
    Welll, I don't have either. But I'd rather get a ps3 so I can play my ps2 games on it and play ff7, 8, and 9. and 13.

Do you like raw cookie dough?

TwiDragon

The fun shawl be doubled!
    Years
  • I make my signatures. I got the art from a Japanese artist on Gelbooru

What would you like your name to be if it were the other gender?

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2012
    That's really cool :D
    I'd like it to be Theopolis Metropolis. My dad was going to name me that if I was a boy.

Do you intend on becoming female in the future?

TwiDragon

Years
  • Well, I was talking with Pudz, and I came up with this conclusion. I'm still young, and can make a lot of stupid mistakes and all. I'm ok with being recognized as a girl for now, but in like 20 years would it be something I would want to do? I plan on doing feminine things such as crossdressing, wearing make-up, and living a feminine crossdressed lifestyle. However, I want to see how it goes for a few years. If I'm ok with it, I may start to think larger. Once I'm used to something for a longer period of time, its harder for me to adjust out of it than it is to stay into it. Its something that will be a journey on my life, and I'll figure it out on the way.

^Why do you ask about it? O~O

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2012
    How great! I was just wondering if you were going to go through with it eventually, I saw in LGBT that you were afraid of meds and stuff.

Do you like cookie dough? I know I asked this to someone else already, but hey. cookie dough is good.

TwiDragon

Years
  • Nah, I was just curious with the option. I don't want to jump straight to it. Need a long time to think about it!

^With cookie doah, eh idk :x

Why the out of nowhere question?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Roswell, who's your fave Gym Leader from every region?

Kanto: Janine or Green~
    Johto: Morty Morty Morty Morty Morty Morty Morty Mor--/brick'd
    Hoenn: Liza (sorry Tate, fff)
    Sinnoh: Gardenia
    Isshu: Chili~

---

TylerSymes, what types of questions do you like being asked most?

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2012
    @twidragon: Because I like cookie dough, and I couldn't think of anything better.

Do you have any plants?

TwiDragon

Years
  • Yes, yes I do! I use the AR to get pokemons, but it broke :c
    I have a few on me, but they are for personal competive reasons. I'll never take a hacked (legit looking) pokemon into a serious competiiton.

Are you? Whats your main team?

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years

• ...You're talking to the person who doesn't save that sort of stuff, so I really don't have an answer o3o

---

zapdos926, if you could change your username here, would you change it?

EonRising, since that's my user name on most websites now.

TwiDragon, have you played any Spyro games?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back