• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask a question to the member above you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    What do you think of all the bronies invading the internet?

To be honest, since I'm not a hater or totally addicted with MLP, I don't mind it so much. I think it'd only get to be a pain if ponies were everywhere and you had people who wouldn't accept that there are some series that are much better than it :P And hell, I'd take bronies over Twilight or overly obsessed Naruto fans any day (besides, HP fans top all three kinds of fans).

---

Do you like where you live?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I'd have to say...the pegasus. That way I won't have to worry about frequent flier miles.

BP, if you had the chance, where in the world would you want to take a vacation?
    Europe or Japan. Either of those places would be nice to visit. :)

(On a side note, I don't like being called BP. :x )

You're favorite Pokemon Type is Ice, right? Can you explain why?

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
    Years
    Europe or Japan. Either of those places would be nice to visit. :)

(On a side note, I don't like being called BP. :x )

You're favorite Pokemon Type is Ice, right? Can you explain why?

I have a lot of reasons @-@ Aesthetically I like their designs from the cute ones like Swinub and Cubchoo to the more pretty ones like Froslass and Articuno. Even Jynx holds a special place. Symbolically Ice also suits me. I'm a timid and locked person. The word "frozen" could perfectly describe me. Ice is also fragile just like me. I can also seem "cold," but that's a misunderstanding. I'm just lonely and trapped in ice. Ice Pokemon are also greatly underappreciated. I have a tendency to root for the underdogs so it's only natural that I side with these precious types. Mamoswine and Lapras are a few of my favorites for the additional reason that these two hold a few niches in battle that few Ice types can get.

And that's why I like Ice types. Sorry if I got a little carried away ^-^' I'm quite possibly a tad overly passionate.

Your question, m'am: Do you like being a mod with all your modly responsibilities?

I hope that doesn't seem like prying.

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    What is your least favorite news story this year?

Pfffft I don't like following the news all too much. I hated doing it for Current Events in 9th-10th grade so I hate doing it now. But if it had to be anything, it'd be anything from one of those smarmy tabloids that talks nonsense about celebrities and Obama and others.

---

Where'd you get your username from?

smithtism

Blank
    Years

Pfffft I don't like following the news all too much. I hated doing it for Current Events in 9th-10th grade so I hate doing it now. But if it had to be anything, it'd be anything from one of those smarmy tabloids that talks nonsense about celebrities and Obama and others.

---

Where'd you get your username from?
    A momentary lack of creativity.
    It's my last name made into a failed palindrome.

Have you lived in the same home all of your life?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Nope, but want to get one. Either that or job shadow for a little while.

Do you have any pets?

Not gonna list all the ones I have had, but currently I have a very adorable rough-coated collie (Lassie-like) and a springer spaniel mix, the alpha of the two.

---

Where'd your username come from? This'll be like my question to ask to people I don't know too well.

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
    Years
    what?! they have those?! Swinub plushies?!

oh, right. ehm..

assuming that 'Snow Phoenix' refers to Articuno, why didn't you choose a username that would refer to Swinub?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Easy one! Swinub <3 So cute $.$ I'd buy that plushie if I didn't feel too old ^-^'

Out of all the many alts and username changes... which one(s) have you liked best?

Dude it doesn't matter how old you are plushies are for everyone! I'm 17 and I still want more plushies and I cuddle with them every night! Never mind that I'm also female.

Anyways, my fave names would have to be Serene, Yuyuko, this current one, Kagebouzu (not カゲボウズ, which is Kagebouzu for you non-Katakana readers :P), Lucy, Fairy Tail, and Sewaddle. Serene, Yuyuko, and Roswell are all on this account, Kagebouzu is now Yggdra, and the other three still have the same usernames (never mind that two of them are FT-related, one of them being ever-so-obvious). Funny how all those accounts are also paired, too :D

---

Pfffft almost forgot to ask a question.

What's your favorite series? /TV, video games, novels, etc.

-ty-

Don't Ask, Just Tell
    Years
    Which organ would you pick, if you were required to have one removed?
    (I fancy questions with a bit of morbidity!)

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Assasins Creed. Oh gosh how I could go on about how ubermazing it is.

What is your favorite food?

FYI, you're supposed to answer the question you were asked in the post AFTER your last post, which would be
    Where'd your username come from?

Anyways, I'm a pasta freak :3

---

Why'd you choose dashes for your username instead of tildes (~s) or asterisks or etc.?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back