• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask a question to the member above you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
    Years
    Please tell me you called Zappy a male on purpose, Alex :O

Neither. I hate both. Though if I had to choose, cucumbers.

---

If you are into any sort of shoujo manga, which series is your favorite?

Why do I keep calling Zappy a guy @-@ It's really terrible of me! Sorry Zappy for the many times that I have and will call you male ;.;

Hrm... I read so much that I don't even know what technically counts as "shoujo." I pay more attention to the genre, not target audience. I'm pretty sure that I've read some and enjoyed them, but yeah... I can't tell you for sure.

What do you consider your status quo to be? Like one of the stereotypical nerd, jock, or prep type thing.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Why do I keep calling Zappy a guy @-@ It's really terrible of me! Sorry Zappy for the many times that I have and will call you male ;.;

Haha It's ok, I get used to it!

Mr. Zappy! How are you today? *felt like asking a simple and quite original question for this thread*

I feel amazing :D

Now to Mr. Smith What is your favorite time of day/day of the week/month of the year?

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
    Years
    I prefer cats. In my experience cats listen to us as much as dogs do, except cats tend to learn a lot quicker than dogs.

Where do you live?

A few miles away from a well-known college in a poorly known town.
    Texas. Good luck putting two and two together ^.^

Does senora Zappy like the use of Mr. and Ms. in this thread and would she prefer being called a Ms. or a senora? :P

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Have you ever jumped of a high place in your dream?
    i cannot remember my dream even , so even if i had jumped i wouldn't remember it.
    ----
    How long are you on the internet every day?

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
    Years
    i cannot remember my dream even , so even if i had jumped i wouldn't remember it.
    ----
    How long are you on the internet every day?

Too long. That's all I can really say @-@ I ish just waiting for school to start. I actually don't mind my schedule since I got out of having to take a real PE class :x

What would you name a parrot? The parrot is of no importance to you and will not effect you in any way. I'm just oddly curious as to what Mr. Smith would name the stupid parrot o.o

Skip Class

Years

A few miles away from a well-known college in a poorly known town.
    Texas. Good luck putting two and two together ^.^

Does senora Zappy like the use of Mr. and Ms. in this thread and would she prefer being called a Ms. or a senora? :P

Which ever I don't really mind. And the use of Mr. and Ms. is awesomesauce :D

Seeing of which, why are you always above me in majority of this game? xD

Miaka

Forever alone
    Years

Also Miaka you didn't get yours from Fushigi Yuugi perchance, did you? /only Miaka I know of series-wise
    Wow this is the first time someone told me about this
    Yup I did problem??

Do you know Richter Abend?

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
    Years

LONG STORY??
    Short verion: It's a fandom reference from an anime I don't even care for anymore. Hetalia. Igirisu is English in Japanese. Igiko is the genderbent version of Igirisu.

Is Sewaddle your favorite from B&W?

Why do I get the feeling I asked you this a long time ago? ><;

And Sewaddle is one of my many faves~ But I honestly didn't like the little critter 'til I watched the episode it premiered in in Japanese. Its voice reminded me of Chi from Chi's Sweet Home and it was adowable so I fell in love with it. But it isn't my top fave in BW :P

---

What anime do you like other than Inazuma Eleven? I had a brain fart a few minutes earlier and thought it was called "Endou Seven" for some reason, derp.

Skip Class

Years

Why do I get the feeling I asked you this a long time ago? ><;

And Sewaddle is one of my many faves~ But I honestly didn't like the little critter 'til I watched the episode it premiered in in Japanese. Its voice reminded me of Chi from Chi's Sweet Home and it was adowable so I fell in love with it. But it isn't my top fave in BW :P

---

What anime do you like other than Inazuma Eleven?

A huge range, Ouran High School Host Club, Digimon, Beyblades Metal Fusion, Hikaru No Go (Haven't finished)... just to name a few. Considered watching Fruits Basket but I've been told it is not as good as the manga

If you weren't Sewaddle, what else would you have been?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back