• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Asperger's Sydrome/Autism...

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
    WTF

I have Aspeger's.

No, really.

This is...so awkward...

Oh well. I go about it the best I can.

It's not the worst thing in the world. And I know I'm the furthest thing from retarded.

LunarWing

Shiny Hunter/Trainer
    Years
    I'm a new member here, and saw this thread.
    What a coincidence, I have PDD-NOS, the lightest form of autistic spectrum.
    I'm not restricted in a social way, I just have problems organising the things that need to be done. I have had more problems in the past, but I have trained myself in maintaining those problems, and eventually they disappeared!=)

PDD-NOS, in addition to Asperger Syndrome, are the two "high function" types of autism. People with PDD-NOS are often creative, have eye for detail, are easily distracted and can be very chaotic. In some cases, they are also restricted in a social way(as I said): take things literally, are not able to fully express emotions etc, but allways in a much milder way than classical autism(I don't have the social restrictions though.)

Last edited:

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I think my brother is autistic, but I can't be too sure.

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2023
    My younger brother is autistic...I tend to forget that a lot of the time, actually, even though he can't talk properly, is very loud and drives me up the wall.

That sounds a lot like my twin brother. xD

He has a fairly severe case of Autism, but I've seen some cases far worse. Although he can't talk properly, he's extremely loud and loves to sing. Sometimes it can get annoying, but hey, at least he's doing what he wants and having fun, right? =D

Back