• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Assassination Classroom 2nd Season

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Still one of my favourite scene that got animated. Red VS Blue was one of my favourite chapters in the manga and seeing

Spoiler:

kendypls

Currently playing: Expert Emerald (Casual)
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Feb 10, 2020

ahhhhhhhhhhh! why didn't I wait till this anime was complete! I want MORE!!!!

Spoiler:

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years

So, moving into the last arc, aren't we.

Spoiler:

Next episode:
    Ansatsu Kyoshitsu

Spoiler:

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Technically speaking the animation for the fight was kind of lame, but it was so intense on my heart that I couldn't give less a f*ck lol

wow and I thought it was actually pretty nice lmao. But I wasn't exactly expecting Moribito/FSN levels of fight choreography here so I guess that worked out for me =p Or maybe I got caught in the intensity of the fight, too haha.

I binge watched from episode 4 to 18 today. Was nice. I cried in episode 16 when *someone* died. ;____; She was such a nice character. And Koro sensei's narration was just...heartbreaking. ;____;

kendypls

Currently playing: Expert Emerald (Casual)
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Feb 10, 2020

Spoiler:

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years
    #25 (END)

The end of a journey.
    Spoiler:

9/10

Back