• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Asuna/Flannery Fan Club

Which episode did you like better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkgamerGS

Addicted to Asuna
    Years
    *Phews at fact I am actually able to get on* She spent the night with Lorelei in gilbertman's pic? =O omg, that would be a sexy night to remember. Actually, after seeing it, you won't forget it. And as for Flannery's car... She'd dunno. *Not very good with car names XP* She's got a Rapidash in Emerald... ooh, Flannery riding Rapidash. O_O

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jul 3, 2015
    hummm, that's a rather sexy picture of Flannery in a bikini. So what's this about Flannery spending a night over at Lorelei's? =P

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2006
    Hey, no-one's posted for a while... I love this thread, so many Flannery/Asuna pictures. :cool:

I downloaded an ep yesterday, and was so happy because it was the one where Asuna appears! :) AG 55 - She's even more cute and a ditzy teenager in Japanese. (And her grandfather is more amusing too.) But the site I got it from didn't have the next ep. (AG 56) :( Anyone happen to have it?

Anyway, long live Flannery!

Azuregore

Loves Asuna x Azami stuff
    Years
    Hey, guys! Sorry I haven't drawn any sexy Asuna pics lately; it's because I'm on a 2-month vacation. Should be more than enough time to look at all the interesting female clothing designs for Asuna...XDD

gilbertman, your Asuna pic's totally awesome! However, she's not busty enough like in the anime. Make her a bit more. XD

If I missed any requests, PM them to me, or PM to me any requests 'cause I had too much free time lately....

And, who loved my Asuna x Azami piece? :D

noobielol

MANOLO CABEZA DE HUEVO
    Years
    wazza guys i came back... i wa sin vacations anywayz i lost the 2 episodes but they were in spanish on a different Cartoon Network of spanish in my country.......

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    FAARRR back in this topic, I went and posted some Pok?mon card ideas for Flannery! Well, I'm going to post some more for her! The first six here are the rest of the lines I posted long ago here. The last three were done by someone else, but will be posted here anyway.

Flannery's Charmander
    Pok?mon card
    {R}
    50 HP
    Basic Pok?mon
    Weakness: {W}
    Resistance: n/a
    Retreat cost: {C}
    {R} Flare 10
    {R}{C} Flame Mouth Flip 2 coins. If both are heads, the Defending Pok?mon is now Burned. 20

Flannery's Charmeleon
    Pok?mon card
    {R}
    80 HP
    Stage 1 Pok?mon
    Evolves from Flannery's Charmander
    Put Flannery's Charmeleon on the Basic Pok?mon
    Retreat cost: {C}{C}
    {R}{C} Ember Discard 1 {R} Energy card attached to Flannery's Charmeleon in order to use this attack. 30
    {R}{R}{C} Super Singe Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pok?mon is now Burned. 40

Flannery's Cyndaquil
    Pok?mon card
    {R}
    40 HP
    Basic Pok?mon
    {R} Singe Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pok?mon is now Burned.
    {R}{R} Back Burner 30

Flannery's Quilava
    Pok?mon card
    {R}
    80 HP
    Stage 1 Pok?mon
    Evolves from Flannery's Cyndaquil
    Put Flannery's Quilava on the Basic Pok?mon
    {R}{R} Scorching Flame The Defending Pok?mon is now Burned. 20
    {R}{R}{R} Magma Shield During your opponent's next turn. Flannery's Quilava can't become affected by a Special Condition. (All other effects of attacks, Pok?-Powers, Pok?-Bodies, and Trainer cards still happen.) 40

Flannery's Torchic
    Pok?mon card
    {R}
    50 HP
    Basic Pok?mon
    {R} Flame Beak 10
    {R}{C} Fire Spit Flip 2 coins. This attack does 20 damage times the number of heads. 20x

Flannery's Combusken
    Pok?mon card
    {R}
    80 HP
    Stage 1 Pok?mon
    Evolves from Flannery's Torchic
    Put Flannery's Combusken on the Basic Pok?mon
    {C}{C} Double Peck Flip 2 coins. This attack does 20 damage times the number of heads. 20x
    {R}{R}{R} Fire Spin Discard 1 {R} Energy card attached to Flannery's Combusken or this attack does nothing. 60

Flannery's Magby
    Pok?mon card
    {R}
    30 HP
    Baby Pok?mon
    Baby Pok?mon counts as a Basic Pok?mon
    Evolves into Flannery's Magmar
    Put Flannery's Magmar on the Baby Pok?mon
    Weakness: n/a
    Retreat cost: n/a
    If this Baby Pok?mon is your Active Pok?mon and your opponent announces an attack, he or she must flip a coin (before doing anything else). If tails, your opponent's turn ends.
    {C} Singe Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pok?mon is now Burned.

----------------------------------------

Flannery's Magmar
    70 HP {R}
    Basic Pok?mon

{R}{R}{R} Fire Punch Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pok?mon is now Burned. 40
    {R}{R}{R} Flamethrower Discard 1 {R} Energy card attached to Flannery's Magmar or this attack does nothing. 60

Resistance: none
    Retreat Cost: {C}{C}

Flannery's Ho-oh
    90 HP {R}
    Basic Pok?mon

{R} Stoke Search your deck for a {R} Energy card and attach it to Flannery's Ho-oh.
    {R}{R}{R} Sacred Fire Flip a coin. If heads, choose one of your opponent's Benched Pok?mon. This attack does 60 damage to that Pok?mon. Don't apply Weakness and Resistance.
    {R}{R}{R}{R}{R} Sky Attack Flip a coin. If tails, this attack does nothing. 120

Resistance: {F}
    Retreat Cost: {C}{C}

Flannery's Groudon
    100 HP {F}
    Basic Pok?mon

{F}{R} Steam Rift This attack does 20 damage plus 10 more damage for each {F} Energy card attached to Flannery's Groudon but not used to pay for this attack's Energy Cost. You can't add more than 20 damage in this way. 20+
    {F}{F}{R} Firequake The Defending Pok?mon is now Burned. This attack does 10 damage to each of your own Benched Pok?mon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pok?mon.) 50

Resistance: {L}
    Retreat Cost: {C}{C}{C}

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back