• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Attack - Can a Pokemon pass?

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2009
    Can you pass on an attack if you can do an attack, or can you pass? Also, if the attack results in your getting some cards, can you use them then or must you wait to next turn?

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I'm fairly certain you don't need to attack. And, no, I don't believe you can use the cards on that same turn. You'd have to wait for the next one.

At least I'm 95% certain that's what happens. I need to brush up on the rules some more. Then I'll get back to you.​

Years
    I'm fairly certain you don't need to attack. And, no, I don't believe you can use the cards on that same turn. You'd have to wait for the next one.

At least I'm 95% certain that's what happens. I need to brush up on the rules some more. Then I'll get back to you.​

You can pass on attacking. Just say, "I end my turn." Or something like that. And cards you draw, if an attack gives you them, cannot be used until your next turn.

NeoIdea23

Top Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2010
    Can you pass on an attack if you can do an attack, or can you pass? Also, if the attack results in your getting some cards, can you use them then or must you wait to next turn?

You don't have to attack at the end of your turn. And You cannot play any cards you get by an attack (unless the attack says so) until your next turn.

Thanks,
    NeoIdea23

Back