• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Attractive Anime/Manga characters

J

good morning
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2016
    Yuki from the Haruhi series. \o/

Years
    Edward Elric - Full Metal Alchemist
    Roy Mustang - Full Metal Alchemist
    Winry Rockbell - Full Metal Alchemist
    Clare - Claymore
    Galatea - Claymore
    Grimmjow Jeaggerjaques - Bleach
    Hisagi Shuuhei - Bleach
    Yoruichi Shihoun - Bleach
    Hitsugaya Toushiro - Bleach
    Renton Thurston - Eureka 7
    Eureka - Eureka 7
    L - Death Note
    Light Yagami - Death Note
    Mikami Teru - Death Note
    Takaki Tohno - 5 Centimeters Per Second
    Akari Shinohana - 5 Centimeters Per Second
    Potato - Air
    Misuzu Kamio - Air
    Yukito Kunisaki - Air
    Viral - Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
    Kamina - Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
    Simon (older) - Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
    Yoko - Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
    Kittan - Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

I could make a longer list... but I think that's quite enough. XD

~Dai-kun~

The black wind howls again...
    Years
    um I'd say Kallen Stradford and C.C from Code Geass :)...what..I know you guys like her too

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Rei, Makoto, Minako, Ami (Sailor Moon)
    Katara (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
    Hinata, Isaribi (Naruto)
    Soifon, Orihime, Rukia, Hinamori (Bleach)
    Haruhi, Mikuru (Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)
    Kaname (Full Metal Panic!)
    Kagome, Sango (Inuyasha)

The first of each list account for my top 7. ^^

Dai-tan

Master Flying-type Trainer
    Years
    Ichimokuren (Hell Girl) -Kyaaaaa! Sooo Hot! -Fangirl scream-
    Shikamaru (Naruto) - The Odd attractiveness xD You'd never guess I haven't engaged to him...I'm a total fangirl!!! Kyaa<33~~~My Friends are probably soooo annoyed. xD
    Lelouch (Code Geass) - Sooo Hawt
    Jasmine (Pokemon) - She's just kind of naturally pretty.
    Hikari/Dawn (Pokemon) - She soo adorable.
    Chii (Chobits) - Aww, the innocence is sooo sweet<3

Last edited:

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I don't find any anime/manga characters sexy or hot anymore XD; But here's a list of some I think are attractive.

Toya - Cardcaptor Sakura
    Light Yagami - Death Note
    Kyo Sohma - Fruits Basket
    Hatsuharu Sohma - Fruits Basket
    Kira Yamato - Mobile Suit Gundam SEED
    Axel - Kingdom Hearts [Manga]
    Demyx - Kingdom Hearts [Manga]

Wow, my brain totally pulled a blank when trying to make that list XD;

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Aoi Kiriya - Kare First Love
    Arata Ichikawa - Moe Kare!!
    Edward Elric - Fullmetal Alchemist
    Izumi Oda - My Heavenly Hockey Club
    Izumi Sano - Hana Kimi
    Katsumi Kuremura - BxB Brothers
    Kei Takishima - Special A
    Kippei Katakura - Aishiteruze Baby
    Rayne - Neo Angelique Abyss
    Takanari Togu - The Gentlemen's Alliance
    Tamaki Suou - Ouran High School Host Club
    Zero Kiryuu - Vampire Knight

Years
    James (Pokemon): I have had a crush on him since I was fourteen years old (the age in which I got back into Pokemon). James manages to pull off being cute and hot simultaneously excellently. He has warm, gentle emerald eyes, soft shoulder length blue hair with an adorable wisp, a nice, lean body and a tight butt, and a sexy as hell English voice (I am talking about Eric Stuart's James. Lewis' was too flat and Zoppi's makes my ears bleed). His smile also makes me melt both when it is devious and when it is kind and sincere. He is also one of the few guys who actually looks good in a dress, since he does not look like a guy in drag when he wears one. He looks like a guy who happens to be wearing a dress.

Furthermore, James has a great personality. Despite being a villain, he is actually kind, loyal, gentle, funny, dependable, sensitive, and passive. I also love his obsession with bottle caps. Yeah for geeky interests XD Plus, his roses are romantic.

Kurama (Yu Yu Hakusho): Kurama's penetrating green eyes and beautiful long red hair make him a heart throb. That aside, he is a sweet, gentle guy who is loyal, intelligent, cool headed, and protective of his loved ones. There are also the roses. I love guys who carry roses around (except Tuxedo Mask from Sailor Moon. He annoys the hell out of me).

Marik Ishtar (Yu-Gi-Oh!): My first anime crush. I have always liked blondes, and Marik is no exception. In addition to having nicely styled soft blonde hair, he has beautiful violet eyes, a nice tan, and a great body (did you see him shirtless at the end of the Duel Tower Arc? *drools*). After he overcomes his dark personality, he becomes a sweet, gentle, and sensitive guy. I can also understand why his heart was blackened in the first place and would not hold the crimes he committed in the past against him if he and I were to date one another.

I do not like Yami Marik, though. He is one creepy and deranged *******. His expanding face and facial veins are turn-offs, too.

Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist): He has nicely braided long blonde hair and cute brown eyes. His body is not bad, either (I do not care that he is short :)). Furthermore, he is a kind and dedicated young man who seems fun to be around. I think that in a relationship, he would be very respectful towards whoever he was with.

Keele Zeibel (Tales of Eternia: The Animation): Nerd boy <3 I love Keele's long purplish blue hair. It looks really hot tied back. He also has a nice thin body and pretty purplish blue eyes. Furthermore, he looks really cute whenever he blushes.

Zelos Wilder (Tales of Symphonia: The Animation): Zelos is too sexy for his shirt. He has long wavy red hair, beautiful baby blue eyes, and a well built body. I do not even mind his gigalo act, since I know that he is not really interested in his "hunnies" and only pretends to be so he can trick people into thinking that his past does not pain him.

Duke Devlin (Yu-Gi-Oh!): Those piercing green eyes and that long black hair make me melt. I also like his eye make-up. Overall, Duke is a nice guy who is dependable and loyal to his friends. He seems to also be intolerant towards bullying (he recovered Weevil's wallet from that guy who stole it in Doma when most other people would not give a crap about him). Despite popular fan belief, I do not think Duke would cheat on Serenity if they became a couple. Sure, he has many fangirls, but he chose Serenity over all of them and displays more attention to her than he does any of them. That said, I doubt he is seriously interested in any of his fangirls and do not think he would cheat on Serenity if they were to get together. He would probably be very dedicated to her.

Dartz (Yu-Gi-Oh!): Dartz has beautiful multi-colored eyes and great teal hair. His smile is also quite sexy. Based on his interaction with his wife, he seemed to love and care for her. I also agree with his ideals, so he and I would probably get along well.

Last edited:

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
    Years
    Well... This just might be me but...

Osaka from Azumanga Daioh lol
    and
    That one chick from FMA
    The mechanic!

Yup, that's right :D

Radouti

Better than you