• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event [AUDIENCE SIGN UP NOW] PokeCommunity's Big Brother [POKEMON]

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
I'm gonna do something new and unexpected and Vote Aquacorde.
(plz don't hate me)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
We need two tie breakers to vote either Aquacorde, CUTIEFLY or Lycanroc. Or else Dragon and Rivvon decide!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Ok, so those that remain are:

Lycanroc
LadyLucina
Waterproof
Salzorrah
DyingWillFlareon
ELT.it
Rivvon
Dragon

You guys are now divided into groups for the next challenge:

TEAM A
Dragon
Lycanroc
LadyLucina
Salzorrah

TEAM B
Rivvon
DyingWillFlareon
ELT.it
Waterproof

Your challenge is to head back to Kanto. You must a) write a short story about Kanto and b) draw a picture of something Kanto-related.

The audience will decide who has the best entry. The winning team will get immunity and someone will be eliminated from the losing team - the winning team must decide who to eliminate from the losing team.

Now to guarantee everyone is as involved as possible... two people will have to be involved in the story, and the other two in drawing the picture (you can get people from art/writing sections to write and draw for you... but what can you offer them???) Take your time but don't take too long ok. :)

I haven't actually been involved in this forum, but I'd like to be a housemate in 4th gen if that's okay.

I'm still relatively new and this seems like a good way to get a little involved.

Also a reason to go check out the 4th gen forums. :) It is my favorite gen.

Housemate- Second Gen please? I wanted Challenges but i waited too long to login aha
:3

I'm going to sign up as a housemate and represent Challenges!

why the hell not

I'll represent the Third Generation if you don't mind :x

All right, I can see this. I feel like this'll have a touch of a Total Drama Island feel to it. Anyways, I'm hopping on this bandwagon, too.

I will be signing up as a housemate, representing the ROM Hacking Forum.

First!

I'm going to sign up as a housemate, representing the Sixth Generation forum!

Is this how you sign up?

LadyLucina

Together We Ride
Years
I suppose I'll be writing then. Good thing I've played a lot of Fire Red.

EDIT: I've finished up the story bit.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Sorry for the wait; I dunno if I have time, but I'll do my best. ;v;

Omg time can wait you're a supermodel!!!! I'm so happy you deserve it so much!!!!

But you guys still have time, just work as a team. I'll close it up in a few days.

Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 30, 2024
Heading back to Kanto, huh?

I'm gonna be drawing. I love this challenge already!
Since two people need to be involved each in drawing and writing, is there anything I could help with with your drawing? I can ink if you have a sketch and want to color, or I can color if you want to ink your own sketch.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
Since two people need to be involved each in drawing and writing, is there anything I could help with with your drawing? I can ink if you have a sketch and want to color, or I can color if you want to ink your own sketch.

Well, if you can do digital art. I just have a pic.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
TEAM A
Dragon
Lycanroc
LadyLucina
Salzorrah

TEAM B
Rivvon
DyingWillFlareon
ELT.it
Waterproof

REMINDER THAT EACH TEAM MUST COMPLETE BOTH PARTS.

Your challenge is to head back to Kanto. You must a) write a short story about Kanto and b) draw a picture of something Kanto-related.

ELT.it and DyingWillFlareon must write a story whereas Team A needs someone else to contribute to LadyLucina's story and for the other two to draw.

Waterproof and Rivvon need to submit their art soon.
I haven't actually been involved in this forum, but I'd like to be a housemate in 4th gen if that's okay.

I'm still relatively new and this seems like a good way to get a little involved.

Also a reason to go check out the 4th gen forums. :) It is my favorite gen.

Housemate- Second Gen please? I wanted Challenges but i waited too long to login aha
:3

I'm going to sign up as a housemate and represent Challenges!

why the hell not

I'll represent the Third Generation if you don't mind :x

All right, I can see this. I feel like this'll have a touch of a Total Drama Island feel to it. Anyways, I'm hopping on this bandwagon, too.

I will be signing up as a housemate, representing the ROM Hacking Forum.

First!

I'm going to sign up as a housemate, representing the Sixth Generation forum!

Is this how you sign up?

Back