• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<>< August Daily Chit-Chat ><>

Status
Not open for further replies.

growlithe70

Fire/Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2006
    i think that your avatar is also hot. seriously. how did you get that avatar and that signature? i want hot anime on mine too!

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    growlithe70 said:
    i think that your avatar is also hot. seriously. how did you get that avatar and that signature? i want hot anime on mine too!

I believe he had it made for Him. Or he made it himself.

growlithe70

Fire/Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2006
    huh...well what would you want to talk about then? now that you have been deeply shocked?

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Hmm... Entering the August Pixel Art Contest, Pokemon Acanthite, erm... I could go all day.

growlithe70

Fire/Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2006
    im sure you could. i could go all day on something else as well. like say...hmmm, i dont know, girls. any ideas?

growlithe70

Fire/Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2006
    i see. i do like it a lot. XD. hmmm...well, favorte superstars. angelina jolie.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Hmm...

Lets Talk about Pokemon Acanthite. Its a Prodject By the ledgendary Fangking Omega and People across the globe have Mistaken it for an Official Nintendo Game. On numerous Forums there have been 'Is Pokemon Acanthite real?' threads, with the answer yes, and some even saying it certainly looks like an Official Surprise Game.

Its Just a Humble Little Prodject with its own Card set, a team of about 10-15, and 150 New Fakemon.

And If your on Superstars, Jennifer Aniston and Paris Hilton.

growlithe70

Fire/Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2006
    i see. yall should be on my friends list. your not there. but i still wanna know why me liking girls is so creepy!!!

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
    Years
    Maneachicken said:
    Hmm...

Lets Talk about Pokemon Acanthite. Its a Prodject By the ledgendart Fangking Omega and People across the globe have Mistaken it for an Official Nintendo Game. On numerous Forums there have been 'Is Pokemon Acanthite real?' threads, with the answer yes, and some even saying it certainly looks like an Official Surprise Game.

Its Just a Humble Little Prodject with its own Card set, a team of about 10-15, and 150 New Fakemon.
    Well, the sprites do look realistic unlike most fan made sprites.

growlithe70

Fire/Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2006
    no fakemon can be unrealistic in my eyes. i can never draw that good! seriously!

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Its not just the Sprites, We have new trainers, Perfect Maps, a great Friendly Team and Redone Sprites.

We Have it all.

I advise you to check it out now.

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
    Years
    Maneachicken said:
    Its not just the Sprites, We have new trainers, Perfect Maps, a great Friendly Team and Redone Sprites.

We Have it all.

I advise you to check it out now.
    I never play hacks I just look at them and occasionaly comment on sprites.

growlithe70

Fire/Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2006
    well, no thanks. i dont know about that thing. its just wierd. hm...how about duplication or something?

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Its Not a Hack. Its a freshly made Game, and you can find it in the link in my signature or in the game development section. In the Game development section you can also find RSE Ledgends, and Isometric style Game.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Still want to know what?

Well. I've got to go out for 5 hours Now. Mr Fangking Omega Will Answer any questions you have on Acanthite via PM.

Bye!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back