• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<>< August Daily Chit-Chat ><>

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023

Oh, Sparkly, I'm so ashamed of you, too. T_T What kind of person has a HURRICANE in their locality? It's just plain stupid. xDDD <3

Well it's that or your ungodly year round heat...so I'll take the hurricane.

You mean ones that's in a Staff chat on MSN? Nah, you or David always leaves first. When them take place I'm on till 2 or 3 am. XD
    Pfft. As if. The last four late nighters we pulled, you were always the first to go. XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I think not..... Well, I don't even remember out last late nighters, mainly because we never have them anymore...
    What are you on? We had one just like two weeks ago. XD

Annnd...you gotta stop hitting "send post" more than once. XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    We used to have them like every night. Now it's rare. XD

Jorfe, I'm not stupid. I NEVER hit the post button more then once.
    We're having one right now, they're not that rare. XD

Then...why do your posts always show up two or three times? I only ever hit it once and they almost never show up on the first time. XD I had to reload this one three times...it'll probably stop when PC actually works...which is pretty far off. XD

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    We're having one right now, they're not that rare. XD

Then...why do your posts always show up two or three times? I only ever hit it once and they almost never show up on the first time. XD I had to reload this one three times...it'll probably stop when PC actually works...which is pretty far off. XD
    The first one in ages. XD

I don't know. But I never hit it more then once.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I live by "Sleep is for the weak". ^_^ I'm ashamed. I went to bed at 3 AM yesterday instead of my usual 5 AM >.>
    And you do that on a daily basis? You're even more hardcore than me, Kyliemuffin. XD

"You only have one chance at life. Why waste it on sleep?"

- Gustav Graves, Die Another Day

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back