• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Aura Guardians* Lucario/Riolu Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

xMikasax

Your Worst Nightmare
Years
Can I have my own topic:
If you were a lucario or riolu (choose what you want) what will you do in the pokemon world?
Me I would battle pokemon and make myself strong or maybe relax and enjoy the beautiful pokemon world (But definitely going with the first one.).

Last edited:

GuardianofAura

Aura Guardian
Years
Can I have my own topic:
If you were a lucario or riolu (choose what you want) what will you do in the pokemon world?
Me I would battle pokemon and make myself strong or maybe relax and enjoy the beautiful pokemon world (But definitely going with the first one.).

I don't have to think twice about that answer. I already have a whole story focused corely on a Riolu! And i like to pretend that Riolu is me. Let's say i was a Riolu.

I would probably find a good mountain to call home first. I would ascend that mountain daily and meditate at the top, as well as practicing my fighting/auric skills. I would scour the land below my mountain, looking for any Pokemon/Trainers in need of any help. If a trainer wished to catch me, i would not give in willingly unless i knew it was the trainer for me. I probably would make few friends, because i tend to like to be alone. But it is always nice to have some company, so i might have one friend to visit now and then. I would get up early to watch the sun rise every morning, and watch it set as well. If i had an instrument like a Pan pipe, i would play that once a day on my mountain and let Pokemon/People listen if they wanted to. My house would be in a small cave which i can call home. I would gather some twigs, leaves and grass to make a bed and create stone carvings out of boulders to decorate my house.

I hope that wasn't too much info, i could keep on writing more though!

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Just to clarify, topics are always allowed to be made by anyone, not just me.

@GuardianofAura
No it's not too much info. The more the better! Also, that would be an interesting, peaceful lifestyle.

I would explore and go on adventures, because it seems like an exciting thing to do. As for a home, I would just pick any place with nice scenery and good environment to live at. The last thing I would want is to live in an area with constant thunderstorms and the like. Battle-wise, I would only fight if its absolutely necessary or unless it is to practice fighting.

xMikasax

Your Worst Nightmare
Years
Nice answers guys :) just waiting for the others answers and I will be making a new Cynthia club can't wait to make it so I won't be here more often.

Fighting Girl

Fighting Type Master
Years
Activeness: As active as I can be
Pokemon Partner: Hitmonlee Lucario
Why:
Any reason why you want to join?
Because I love fighting type pokemon and Riolu/Lucario are fighting type. Also Maylene uses Lucario and she is my favourite gym leader.
Password: Wave-guiding Riolu

I would train and become very powerful. When the right trainer comes along I would fight them and hopefully they try to catch me. I get caught and I am there pokemon. We would battle all the gyms and try to become the greatest trainer/pokemon. Along the way we would have a lot of adventures and lots of fun.

Last edited:

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Welcome to the club Fighting Girl! I've never had a favorite trainer. Going out on lots of adventures are always exciting, especially when you can with a close friend.

xMikasax

Your Worst Nightmare
Years
Welcome to the club Fighting Girl! I joined here a couple of weeks ago and Reki you can guess what is my favorite pokemon character and I will be making a club for it shortly.

Last edited:

*Riolu Master*

The Aura Within
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jul 13, 2016
If I was a Riolu I would explore the world and meet many friends. But I will kill everything the evil. Literally kill. My friends and I would explore dungeons and get treasure! If I had one wish, it would be to have a portal to the pokemon world as a Riolu.

BillyTheBumGamez

Keep calm and FUS RO DAH!
Years
Activeness: As much as Possible!
Pokemon Partner: Lucario (Nickname: Auramaster)
Why: I always found Lucario awsome!
Password: Wave-guiding Riolu

I know I'll have an awsome time here!

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Welcome to the club EpicGameBums! Yeah, i'm sure you'll enjoy it here. :3

Here is a new discussion question for the club:

What Pokemon do you think would make a good companion for Lucario?

*Riolu Master*

The Aura Within
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jul 13, 2016
I've always had a big imagination and I always pictured Absol being partners with Lucario.

Also, I've been thinking about a mascot for the club.
guardian_lucario_by_pokemans101-d6mz8vd.png

It's not officially done yet, but I call it Guardian Lucario. Does it look good?....

xMikasax

Your Worst Nightmare
Years
Welcome EpicGameBums I hope you'll enjoy it here :)
I've always thought it would be partners with the newest evolution of Fennekin and that would be Braixen.
And rockscolbs that's a very amazing mascot.;)

Last edited:

BillyTheBumGamez

Years
Hmmm... Well I've always found my Charizard works well with my Lucario on Diamond so maybe those two?
(Other than the fact that if Lucario gets Charizard a little ticked off then well... You should know the rest.)
P.s. The reason my account name is EpicGameBums Is because me and my buddy share this account so just call me Btb K?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Activeness: I'm not exactly sure how active I will be, but I will always try my best to post as much as I can.
Pokemon Partner: Lucario.
Why: I love both of these Pokémon. <3 I've been a huge fan of them ever since they were introduced to us in generation four.
Password: Wave-guiding Riolu.

I would have to say Blissey. Blissey could be the defender of the duo, and Lucario could be the offender. Thanks to Lucario's extremely high Attack stat, it would be able to take down almost any Pokémon that gets in their way. With Blissey's health and superior defensive stats, it would be able to endure any moves that the enemies throw at them and buy Lucario enough time to do whatever it needs to do. Also, since it has access to Wish, it would be able to keep Lucario and itself healthy at all times. Together, these two would be nearly unstoppable.

Last edited:

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
@rockscolbs
That's an interesting mascot. :3

Welcome to the club Perdition Haze!
Blissey does sound like it would make a good companion because that combination in battle seems overpowered.

BillyTheBumGamez

Years
I've got a better Idea for a good companion for Lucario!

Blaziken!
Yes Blazikien. I was trying my hand at a battle tower Double Run and only Blaziken and Lucario came out to fight! They could also be sparing partners seeing as bolth are fighting Types. A mix of Steel, Fire and Fighting is everything I could ask for in a Pokémon team! Well maybe add a Dragon type in there! (I know Lucario can learn Dragon Pulse but still a Garchop is a nice teammate too!) My move set was:

Lucario,
Hold: N/A
Moves:
Aura Sphere
Dragon Pulse
Close Combat
ExtremeSpeed

Blaziken,
Hold: Charcoal
Moves:
Blaze Kick
Fire Punch
Sky Upercut
Dynamic Punch

I would have Put sprites up but when I do It just shows up as X's...

If I where a Lucario or Riolu what would I do?

If I was a Lucario I would adventure everywhere fearing nothing! Find the legendary Pokémon, Battle them (After training in a very dangerous place) and WIN! If I lost however I would never give up I would keep training till the bitter end! If I was caught I would become the greatest Pokémon ever and defeat Team Rocket, Team Aqua/Magma and all the others we would win every regions Pokémon League and eventually we would find the legendary Pokémon (Again if I did as a wild Pokémon) and catch them! (I have a huge Imagination :3)

Last edited:

xMikasax

Your Worst Nightmare
Years
Another new topic:
If your lucario or riolu made you change it's type or types (whatever you like) what would it or they be? And why?
For me I would make it a dark and steel but if aura type was real I would really make it a aura and dark type because imagine if it would kick some butt with the dark type powers and make some steel kicks with the steel type powers and if dark and aura is possible he/she would be like a superhero kicking all of the baddies butts.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
If your lucario or riolu made you change it's type or types (whatever you like) what would it or they be? And why?
I always imagined both of them being a fighting/psychic type just because of their aura and combat abilities. I never agreed with Lucario also being a steel type because it just doesn't make sense to me.

*Riolu Master*

The Aura Within
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jul 13, 2016
It seems that there only few posts on this thread. Maybe something like a game to spice the clan up?
Like for example complete the sentence,

Riolu liked to

Something like that. Just making suggestions.

Btw I think Riolu would still be a Fighting type, but I think instead of Steel and Fighting for Lucario I would think he would be a Dark and Fighting type.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back