• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Aura Guiding Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
  • Tere shook her head as the two Weavile and their trainer shot past. Nia wasn't about to give up now that she had gotten involved though. With a grin at her trainer, the Ninetales sprinted after the them. "Why couldn't I have gotten a good little Ninetales that knew when to keep her nose out of other people's business?" She sighed and hurried after her.

By the time they had caught them the Weavile had already been stopped by another trainer and his Hitmonlee. She nodded to herself in approval of the attack but thought that another method could have been used. "Guess you missed out, huh Nia?"

'Yeah, bummer isn't it?'

"Not really," she paused to listen to the trainer of the Weavile talk then continued, "we do need costumes. It couldn't hurt to follow them rather than trying to find it on our own. I'm sure the guide has directions but this would be the quicker way."

'Yeah, even with the guise you'd probably get lost for a month before you managed to find the place.'

"Ha ha," Tere replied sourly. Nia grinned wolfishly at her then turned and waited for the others to lead them to the costume room. Tere stared down at her Pokemon, trying hard to decide what kind of costume to force her into once she was festively dressed.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • "Yeah... he's mine alright." I sighed as I began catching my breath. Furret took advantage of my slouching over to hop onto my back and into my bag once again. It stuck it's upper body out and planted it's hands on my right shoulder along with it's head. It gave an enthusiastic 'hello' cry. "Er... thanks, I guess. He has a tendancy of running away when he sees something interesting."

"I've actually been looking for the costume shop myself. I've wandered these halls for the past 20 minutes, and I haven't seen anything." Furret began nodding his head, as if he was mocking me. "But where are my manners? My name is David, from Azalea town in Johto, and this is my Furret. Are you all entering the tournament as well?" I asked, noting that kids Hitmonlee. It would be best to evaluate my opponents Pokemon before making my choice for the tournament.

Alana

Years
  • Tere's head turned at the mention of the tournament and she surveyed the boy who had spoken keenly. His Furret looks well trained, I wonder if that's the Pokemon he'll be using. It's a bit on the small side which will give it speed but should also reduce it's power a bit. She remained silent a moment longer then replied to David's question, "I plan to enter," she said cheerfully. "I'm Tere Kenamoki from NewBark Town, Johto. And this," she indicated Nia, "is Nia, the somewhat annoying Ninetales."

'This is a big compliment coming from her. She usually says I'm very annoying.'

Ciro

A Cat with a blade..
    Years
  • Ic.

Kai smiled, he already made some new friends, but that guy with the Hitmonlee, he seemed like it was hiding something. 'Oh well..' Kai thought, he noticed everyone was introducing themselves. "I'm Kai Motosuya from Velocent Island of the Isle de Sulonce, but I doubt any of you have heard of it.." Kai told them, it was true, not many people knew about the region of Sulonce.

"So, shall we get the rest of the introductions done and then head to the costume room? The tournement is going to start soon, and I'm participating in it.."

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2006
    "I've heard of the area..but not too much I'm afraid. It didnt seem too important for me to know honestly." Ryu stated, looking at everyone. "So you're all entering the tournament? I see..this should be exciting for you all, just pray you dont have a match against me."

Ryu began to walk towards the way of the costume shop, his hands moving into his pockets. "My Hitmonlee's kicks werent even at one fourth of his strength..." the 21 year old stated with a hint of him being more worthy as a trainer than any of the other trainers.

"We'll, I dont know about you kids, but I might go as a Knight. Any ideas as to what you'll all wear? Oh, and I'm Ryu...remember the name.." He stated, turning his sapphire eyes to the group.

Clow

I foresee.... A bright future
    Years
  • Sinic smiled at David. "Someone else from Johto, good to hear, you got a cool little Furret there." Sinic said looking at the mischievous furry little creature. "Ok guys, who wants to rest in the ball?" Sinic asked looking at his pokemon. "Mur." Night simply said getting off his shoulder. "Ivysaur." Bloom cried out. "Ok guys, in you go I guess, and while I'm at it."

Sinic said pulling out his forth ball, letting out the small Zangoose, as he started to jump around, slashing the air. "Oh yah I'm Sinic, from Violet City, in Johto, and the and all four of thoughs are mine, Cy here was my first, and even if he's a little lazy, he's with me through thick and thin, and this, is Lash, the odd ball in my group."

Sinic said as Lash smiled, running up and sniffing the Furret, and smiling at it, he was pretty cute for a Zangoose, and he wanted to play with the Furret, Sinic just smiled at his hyper little pokemon. He then look at the other two. "Wow a lot of people from Johto…" Sinic said to himself. Then turned to Kai. "I've never heard of it, but tell me were it is later, I love visiting new places, and I hope we pair up, fighting a Weavile would rule." Sinic smiled then glared a bit at Ryu 'I hate super cocky people, I think I want to fight him more then Kai, just to shut that trap of his.' Sinic thought to himself

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • Furret rolled over onto it's back and began playing with the Zangoose after it was release. I, on the other hand, had other issues to deal with.

"Tch, cocky little..." Deciding it'd be best not to call Ryu names, I halted my sentence and rethought what I was going to say. "Talk is cheap, we'll see how tough it is if it goes up against one of my Pokemon." Furret, at the same time, was growling at Ryu, and had stopped playing with the Zangoose. Apparently, he wasn't getting any better of an impression from him than I was.

"Anyways, we should go get our costumes now." I agreed, giving Ryu a glare as I walked past and ahead of him. I did know where I was going now... I had caught glance of a sign showing where it was. How did I miss it earlier?

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • MIke heard some of the names of the people that were there. SOme of them were from the Johto region while one of them were from an unknown region that MIke had never heard about. Still MIke thought he might as while introduce himself. He then said, "Well my name is MIke ANone and I from Cinnabar Island. THe charizard behind me is my partner Char. She and me go way back."

Char smiled and roared.

Mike was now following the group to the costume room. He heard one of them saying that he was intrested in dressing up as a knight. Mike thought about it and wonder what costumes they had. He wonder what he will wear.

Clow

Years
  • Sinic turned to Mike. "I visited Cinnabar once, nice place, never got to change the gym leader though, but I'll head there some other time to do it." Sinic said turning to Ryu. "Yah we'll see how well you do, I'm hoping to challenge you right off the bat." Sinic said giving a smirk, Cy then growled at the man, and bushed his tail.

'Well this guy isn't making many friends.' Sinic thought then started walking beside David, Cy, and Lash walking beside his Furret. "Well I see you have the same felling for mister confidence over there… You know I'm starting to like you, let's keep in touch after this is all over, we only live a town apart anyway." Sinic said extending his hand, hoping for a hand shake, while his pokemon just happily walk beside his Furret, they seemed to have taken a liking to it as well.

Alana

Years
  • Nia gave Ryu a dirty look but Tere gave her a little nudge to prevent her from saying anything. She did not like Ryu very much but she'd wait to give her opinions until they were on the field. Pretending to be interested in what the others were doing, she allowed her mind to wander to the upcoming tournament. There were a lot of people at the festival and a large portion of them would likely be competing in the tournament. She would have to use a great deal of thought and strategy to win.

'Hey, Earth to Tere,' said Nia in a quiet voice.

Tere blinked and looked down at her Pokemon. "What?"

'The tournament will be starting soon, let's stop chitchatting and just go find the costume room.'

"Why are you so impatient all of a sudden? Getting nervous?"

'No! I just think that we should get ready before we lose the chance to compete.'

Tere smiled but didn't argue with her Pokemon. "All right, I'll just ask for directions, shall I?" She rolled her eyes at her Pokemon's nod and pulled out her guide. She scanned the pages for a moment then looked around the hall and walked in the direction the book indicated. She noticed another member of the group heading in the same direction and decided that she had read the guide correctly and was heading in the right direction.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2006
    Ryu shrugged, turning around to stare at them all. "I dont care, we can go right now if you want..I dont really give a crap. And for your sake, I hope I dont kill the poor thing....I'm that good." Ryu grinned and turned back. The group had finally reached the costume shop, with about an hour and a half left until registration for the tournament closed off. Ryu walked inside, heading straight to the help desk to find what he wanted, a modern comfortable knights suit.

The help desk woman helped him to the back and gave him a black body suit to wear, followed by chest and shoulder armor, upper thigh armor and gauntlets for his hand. She rummaged through the boots pile and found the knights boots to place over his shoes. While looking at himself in the full body mirror, Ryu flipped his blonde hair and grinned. "Perfect..."

Soon he left the building, looking at the other members whom were still available. "See you in the battles...good luck. You'll definitely need it..especially Furret boy over there, honestly..why do you keep a Furret? weak man...weak." The 21 year old exclaimed before disappearing towards the Battle Stadium where registration was being done.

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
  • {Sorry for not being here! I've kinda forgotten ^^ Now I don't know where to start}

"Wow!" thought Ŝhivera as she gazed up at Orudoran Castle. "It looks very...ancient-like...but I like it anyway! Seems like a nice place! What do you think Shadow and Shadowprint?"

Shadow and Shadowprint, her favourite Pokemon growled their approval. Ŝhivera was holding Shadowprint in her hands and Shadowprint was very persistant to be let down.
    "Alright, I'll let you down. But if you don't behave, I'll put you back inside your PokeBall. Understand?"

Shadowprint nodded agreeingly and Ŝhivera let her down. 'I'm just going to look at the guide first. I'm starting to think I'm a bit late to come.' Ŝhivera soon found out that we would be entering a contest and that the winner was going to play the role of an anicent hero. "Oh I would love to be that person. It turns out I have to dress up. Hopefully they have some clothes in there that I would have to wear?"
    -----------------------------------
    Ŝhivera walked in slowly to Orudoran Castle with Shadow walking by her side and Shadowprint walking just behind her father like a puppy. As Ŝhivera walked into the castle, she saw people had already started to talk and didn't seem to be as nervous as Ŝhivera.
    "Oh, everybody seems to be acustomated to this place already! I already have a feeling I won't fit in here. I should have stuck to Pokemon Contests..."

Shadow nudged her hand softly but Ŝhivera almost fell over, being as weak as she was.
    "Thanks Shadow. You always make me feel better."
    She hugged her big Mightyena and also her small Poochyena.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2006
    Ryu entered the Battle Stadium registration room and walked to the third desk on the left side of the room. Due to the amount of people entering the tournament, several tables were set up, with ten Pokeball trading centers set up around the area for trainers to switch up their team before finalizing their registration, should they so happen to get a glimpse of possible opponents and thus gain a new strategy. Ryu went to a Pokeball trading center and logged in with his Pokemon Trainer ID and password, and looked through his personal database.

The database opened like a web page, and had 50 pokeballs to a page, each pokeball containing a pokemon. Ryu smirked, he never got tired of seeing his database open with 6 pages, meaning he had at least 300 pokemon in his arsenal.

Hmmm...what should I take out? My team is pretty solid, but I want to wow this crowd... Ryu thought as he searched meticulously for Pokemon that would dazzle and wow the crowd, and shut up the ones whom thought they could even stand a chance.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • OOC: I just saying this in advance but I going to be absent and unable to be on PC tonight due to a concert I am attending. Just want to give a heads up to anybody who is intrested.

IC:

Mike heard one of the comments from Sinic, a kid with long dark hair, and smiled. Mike then said, "Well Cinnabar is a great place. Still the Gym is no easy task. Blaine is a hard gym leader and know how to use his pokemon and the enviroment around him. I have to say if I didn't train Char or the rest of my pokemon well then we won't have standed a chance. Still he was pretty easy right Char?" He then looked at Sinic, "I hope we battle a little later on. I perfer to get a few warm up matchs before I fight really get into this."

Char let out an approving roar as both Mike and Char enter the costume room. Mike saw many different costumes on display but he saw one that intrested him the most. It was had long baggly blue with a single red stripe pants with a place for a belt. Blue and red matching boots. A red and blue button up shirt with puffly sleeves and a fire design ran up the right arm. It had a blue cap with two red feathers in it and a long red and blue cap. Mike liked it and ran to the person in charge of the costumes and said, "I would like the Hero Custume 2."

The old man nodded and got the costume for Mike. Mike the left for a changing room and Char watched to make sure nobody comes by. Mike then appeared in his costume. He looked good in and Char smiled. Mike then said, "Let get register now."

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
  • <Sorry I posted late, I had to work a long shift yesterday.>

Kensune looks at the Castle in awe. "Looks cool, huh?" he asked his trusty Tyranitar, who was standing right beside him. "Ty!" said the Tyranitar with a hint of contentness in its voice. Kensune and the Tyranitar walked toward the castle, then Kensune's stomach starts to rumble. Tyranitar's stomach rumbles, too. Let's go get some food first." says Kensune. After Kensune and his pokemon (all of them) ate. he turned to go back to the castle, then stooped to look at a poster about a contest with the winner getting the role as an anchient hero. "Meh" Says Kensune with a frown "I'm not really into that sort of thing, But mabye I'll watch it." He turns and walks toward the contest.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2006
    Ryu continued to look through his list with each page he passed making it more and more difficult to pick. By now he was on page 3, looking at pokemon 101-150. "Maybe I'll go on the side of my other name..." Ryu said in a barely audible tone. Ryu moved the mouse pointer over to the "Filter" button and clicked it, typing in what he wanted to filter his list of Pokemon to.

Lifting his left arm up slightly to view the time, the blonde man typed "steel" with his remaining hand, making sure he had already checked the "type" box in the parameter "Filter results by::" area. It took a few seconds to load, and his database page updated itself, now displaying all the Pokemon he owned that possessed the "Steel" type.

"Hmmm, some of these would be already obvious....and too common place...so maybe I'll go with you.." Ryu said, with a gleam of mischief in his eyes. He took one of his pokeballs and placed it onto the transport table. It lit up and soon began to de-fragment his pokeball and transmit it to the lab where he was storing it, and then the new pokeball came out. After letting it cool for a moment, he reached in and placed it back onto is Pokeball clip belt.

"This should all suffice for now..The tournament starts in twenty minutes, I hope those losers get here soon. They have to at least watch the great Steel Theif.." He thought to himself. He walked confidently to the registration table, and signed the sheet, saying that he took full responsibilty of any incidents that may or may not occur during the battles, and it was the trainers own free will to enter knowing that a chance of danger was included.

"Yeah, danger, whatever..I dont care." Ryu said to the table attendant. She looked at up oddly and then asked for his Pokeballs for futher registration. He took the miniturized Pokeballs and expanded them to their full size and laid them on the table.

"Thank you....Ryu." The aqua-green haired woman said. She placed his Pokeballs onto the analyzer, having the machine read out the data and strength levels of the pokemon, including health levels if needed. "Oh...My..." she said as her jaw opened.

Ryu turned around, his back towards her and flipped his hair with his right hand. "Whats wrong Miss?" He asked, fully knowing the reason for her awe. His ego inflated even more, to the point where if one were to compare the amount of air in balloons to the inflation size of Ryu's ego that it would roughly be equal to thirty hot air balloons.

"Are you positive you want to put all of these pokemon in the tournament?" she asked.

"Of course, thats why I'm here..." Ryu replied.

"Well, this may give you an unfair advantage to the other trainers.." She said sheepishly.

"Hey, listen..its not my fault that these other doofus's didnt train their Pokemon like I have, not my fault at all." He claimed.

"Alright," she said, finalizing Ryu's entry into the tournament. "There you go, see you in the tournament Ryu." Ryu nodded and placed his pokeballs back onto his belt after miniaturizing them. He looked around one more time and walked into the waiting room of the stadium.

Ciro

A Cat with a blade..
    Years
  • (School, you have to hate it sometimes..)

Ic.

"Hey wait up!" Kai ran after everyone, they seemed to know where they were going now. Finally they had made it to the costume room, Kai searched through the costumes, they didn't really have anything that he liked. He sat down on the ground, wondering what to choose from what they did have, Quilava looked at the different costumes and then pulled one down.

"Quil!"

"Quilava what are you doing?" Kai took the costume from his fire Pokemon, it was Sir Aaron's costume. He put it back and then grabbed one that he knew probably no one would choose. He took it into the change room and then changed into it. Quilava sat down on its hind legs, waiting for Kai to come out.

"Quil?"

"How do you like my costume?" It turns out that Kai did pick a Sir Aaron costume, but he also picked another costume. He had mixed a Knight Armor with other clothing from the Sir Aaron costume, now it was a great costume.

"Quil!" Both Kai and Quilava left the costume room and headed to the Registration Desk for the Battle Tournement. He entered his two Weaviles, his Yanma, his Quilava, and his Seviper.

"Thank you for registering! The first match will begin shortly."

(Note: I'll be pairing all of us for the first matches and then when those matches are done I'll continue to the second round match ups.)

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • "Hmph, he doesn't intimidate me, anyways. I've met much cockier people than him on my journey." I said to Sinic as I began noticing more and more people dressed in attire suitable for the tournament. The kill comment was a little bit overboard, but it just made me want to destroy him in a battle even more. "I doubt I'll be returning home for a while after this, though, so it may be hard to keep in touch with me. I'm attempting the Kanto League, plus I'm entering all of the contests, as well, so I have my hands full."

After we finally arrived at the costume shop, I left Furret so it could play with Sinic's Pokemon while I searched for a costume. I finally came across one that searched my taste in the various racks. It was a navy blue cloak with a large hood on the back. The edges of the cloak were lined with yellow material, and there was a large yellow symbol on the back that appeared to be a small circle with a wave crashing overtop of it (the symbol on Ash's costume hat in the movie). There were also two navy blue gloves. On the right hand, was the same symbol as on the back of the cloak. The only difference was that the circle was capable of containing the Pokeball of whichever Pokemon I chose. The outfit was completed by a simple pair of brown boots that were designed like those from the medival era.

I located Furret again in the crowd of clothing. "So, how do I look?"

"Furret!" It replied happily as it climbed up and stood on my shoulders so that it weaved around my neck. That guy was going to pay for dissing my Furret.

Clow

Years
  • Sinic smirked. "Busy, busy, busy, well I'm heading back to Johto first thing, and getting the last two badges there, then I'm heading to Kanto, to see what I can do there until the Johto League." Sinic then noticed they have arrived at the costume shop. After a good while of searching, he found a lavender robe, with two then gloves, some pointed shoes, and a wizard like hat. "Oh I see you've found that costume." The store owners said, as Sinic took it off the rack "And what is this custom, looks kind of odd." Sinic said trying on the hat.

"Oh we call that the graceful mage custom, seems to drive the girls wild, I personally can't imagine why." The owner replied, as Sinic gave him an odd look, then turned to Cy. "Well it does match Cy's fur, and I guess it's kind of cool, yah I guess I'll take it." Sinic said Heading to a changing room. The robe was a dark lavender color, while the edges of the sleeves, and the bottom were a dark blue color. The hat was pretty plain, while the shoes were a solid blue, and curved up, the gloves were tight, but fit well enough. "You know, I think I actually pull this off, now…" Sinic said releasing his other two pokemon. "Let's get you guys in the sprit too." Sinic said looking over the pokemon customs, then turning to his pokemon. Cy and night looked fine, they looked like they were made for a place like this, but Bloom, and Lash, would look great with a little something.

Soon Sinic found a small crown made out of flowers most likely used for village girl of the past, he laid it softly on Bloom's head, and showed here two a mirror. "What do you think?" Sinic asked his plant pokemon. "Ivy, Ivysaur!" She said in approval. After a bit of searching he found a jester custom, it was red on one side and blue on the other, and the four button alternate from red and blue, the hat was in a similar design, thought there was a red ball on the top.

Sinic quickly put it on Lash, before he had time to protest, and then noticed a face painting kit, with a little effort, Sinic paint a blue mark, mirroring Lash's red Zangoose mark. " What do you think Lash? I think you look great!" Sinic said, after a few seconds Lash opened his eyes, and started to get excited. "Zag, Zag, Zag!!!" The pokemon said, Slashing the air as he often did. "Ok calm down body, save it for the tournament." Sinic said, snapping a quick picture of Lash then heading to the sigh up area. "I'll show that cocky guy what I can do, I'll teach him were cockyness gets him, no one insults great pokemon and gets away with it, I have two Furret's of my own, and there both great, if no else can take him down, I will." Sinic said as Cy nodded, he was going to try his hardest to fulfill his trainer, and his friends wish.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2006
    Ryu stared intensly at the entrance of the room as he leaned against the opposite wall. He watched as each trainer entered the room, staring them down to intimidate them. He looked at the clock sitting on the wall that was in the shape of a pokeball and growled a bit. Just ten more minutes and we can start this thing...I'm ready to go, I'm in it to win it.. his mind cried out.

Ryu was highly competitive, which propelled him so high during his trainings and his hunt for legendary pokemon. Ryu looked down at his hand, and began to pull a bit of wave energy into it, forming a small pea sized orb of blue energy, small enough to not attract attention of the others. It had been quite some time since any wave users were openly walking around showing their skill, and he didnt need any extra attention due to his true reason for showing up in Rota.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back