• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Aura Guiding Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
  • I finally arrived in the registration room, and was happy to find a Pokemon Center there as well. I had all of my Pokemon healed, including Furret, than proceeded to the registration desk, where I registered the Pokemon I was going to use. Since I had decided I wasn't going to switch my team up at all while I was in Kanto, I registered a Pokemon from my current party.

After I took a seat in the crowded waiting room, I took out a bowl and poured some PokeChow in it, before dropping a Pokeball onto the ground. The ball opened, and a flash of light shot out to form a Wooper.

"Woopa?" The small blue Pokemon said as it tilted it's head, Furret jumping down to see it.

"You two eat, I've got a battle soon. Hopefully I have what it takes, too. You guys have confidence in me, right?" I asked, and recieved a nod from both, making me smile. The two than started pigging out. I had only caught Wooper a few weeks ago, it wouldn't be a smart move for me to enter it, so I decided it was best to let it out to eat as well. I'd feed the rest of them later on. I placed the Pokeball of my choice in the spot on my right glove, and clenched my fist. That guy was going down, whether I did it or not!

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
  • {OCC: Hi all! I may be away from PC for the rest of the day because of an urgent assignment that is due tomorrow...I was only able to sneak onto the computer early this morning. After school I'll edit this post with my finding of the clothes ^^}

~Mighty_Mightyena99 :t262:

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • Tere sifted carefully through the costumes, trying to decide which to choose. She had a rough idea of what she wanted but she wasn't finding it. She did manage to find something that looked like it were fit Nia pretty well and removed it from the rack, grinning mischievously. Fortunately her Pokemon was examining some of the other costumes and didn't notice.

Finally she found something that looked like it would work. It was a set of unique looking armor that fit her well and allowed for easy movement. She located a helmet that matched then turned to study herself in the mirror. She certainly looked like a warrior now. She entertained herself for a moment with a few mock karate chops and swings of an invisible sword then turned to Nia for her opinion.

'You looked good up to the sword swinging,' the Ninetales commented lightly.

"Good, now," she grinned and took the outfit she had chosen for Nia off the rack, "your turn."

'Not on your life! You might be able to get Nami into a costume but not me. I won't...hey!' Nia scowled as Tere shoved a hat on her head and attempted to put a purple dress on her. She shook it off and said, 'If I'm going to where anything it's going to be something like yours. Besides, the armor over there is actually made for Pokemon,' she jerked her head over to another rack and walked over to it.

Tere sighed at her failed attempt to get Nia into a ridicules outfit and followed her Pokemon to the rack. "This stuff is just for show, you can't battle in it."

'Maybe I won't battle then. One of the others can take my place.'

Tere rolled her eyes and said, "Well, just in case let's not put this stuff on you until after the tournament. You can where it to the celebrations afterwards."

'Fine, then let's go register.' Tere nodded and returned Nia to her Pokeball before setting off.

Tere looked at the single box on the database page. There were six Pokemon on the screen and she considered each one carefully. She didn't see the need to go and capture every Pokemon she laid eyes on. The only times she chucked a Pokeball were when she felt a pull towards the Pokemon, and not the kind that trainers got when they say a rare Pokemon or one they liked a lot.

Once she had selected the Pokemon she wanted and finished her registration she headed for the Stadium. Her mind soared over the possibilities that lay ahead and formed different strategies for each according the Pokemon she had chosen. The tournament would be starting soon and she was beginning to feel her excitement building. Win or lose, she planned to enjoy herself.

OOC: I personally hope that one of the girls wins because I think it would be funny to see her dressed as Aaron.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2006
    OOC:: Well..moving it along now..say, you're making the matchups right now or after we all get here?

Ryu made his way past another set of doors, walking down a dark hallway towards the actual battle arena. The blonde man neared the end, the light from the open-top arena. He looked at the seating arrangement, the audience was slowly filling in, and the arena itself was amazingly large; fully capable of holding large scale battles. In the center of the battle ground was a pool of water, grass surrounding it in various places, with boulders and mountainy area's scattered throughout. Tree's and shrubs were littered near the left side of the pool for hiding of smaller creatures as well.

"One large scale attack could destroy almost this entire field...Hope I'm not first...becaue all of this pretty arranging would go to waste.." Ryu said, turning back to head to the waiting room.

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
  • Kensune made sure he had a front-row seat for the big tournament. "This is a disappointment" Kensune said with discouragement. "If I had known battleing was involved, I'd don a stupid costume in no time flat! oh well." Then Kensune gets a grin on his face. "Mabye I'll get to battle the winner after the contest is over" He says with a smile. "If they'll let me, of course." Kensune starts to frown again.

"The contest will start in two minutes!" Yelled the announcer. After hearing these words, the fans started to cheer loudly. Some were exited, some were angry about having to wait, and complaining about dying of anticipation, while others were yelling to people next to them, arrogently shouting out who they thought was going to win, and asking if they were willing to put money on it. Kensune, however was sitting quietly, with his hands on his ears, and his teeth grinding together, thinking to himself " Dang, won't these people shut the heck up? The noise is enough to break the friggin' sound barrior!" But Kensune coped with it, knowing that seeing the trainers battle would be worth it.

Clow

I foresee.... A bright future
    Years
  • Sinic walked up to the entry desk. "Hello sir will you be entering the tournament?" The women asked. "Yes, just a second." Sinic said then turning to his pokemon. "Ok guys, anyone want to sit this Tourney out? I could switch you with someone else." Sinic said as his pokemon all shuck there heads, they were already to go, they were all pretty loyal, and hadn't battled in a while.

"Ok then, miss I believe I'll enter these four." Sinic said as the Lady entered some data and smiled back. "There you go, it's nice to see a considerate trainer, good luck." She said, as Sinic walked off she gave him a wink, Sinic blushed a little, then tipped his hat off to her. 'That guy wasn't kidding, the girls do like these dudes, well that's cool, I need to get focus though mister "I like to trash talk" Is going down.' Sinic thought to himself entering the area were the battles were posted.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • OOC: DO we need six pokemon for this thing or just the pokemon we mention in our sign up? Just want to know.

IC:

Luckily the registration room was easier to find. There was a large group trying to get there but there was enough booths to register at. Mike felt confident in his his pokemon. He had a powerful charizard, beedrill, dragnonair, lapras and kadabra. Char was his only fully evolve pokemon but he could tell that dragonair was close to evolve. She was showing signs in the last battle as in holding something in. Mike was hoping it would be before the tournment but not sure where he could battle.

Mike was then next and he handed his pokeballs to the lady there. The lady then said, "This all you are going to register?"

Mike nodded and said, "Yeah. These pokemon are all."

Mike wanted to battle in his tournment with the pokemon he been training with. He knew that there were going to be others who have more experience pokemon but Mike knew that a little hard work would do the job. MIke then got his pokeballs back and his registration card for the torunment.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • OOC: Yeah, I was wondering too. In the movie, the tournament only consists of 1-on-1 battles, and they are taken place in a Colosseum-like stadium without all of that foliage. It was just a normal stadium, really.

Ciro

A Cat with a blade..
    Years
  • (Pairings for the first round are up! Look at the first page! Most of you will be facing NPCs, and I believe Shivera and Tere are facing each other. You may only use three Pokemon per match, you may heal your pokemon after the match. I know it was a 1-1 battle in the movie but I want it to be three Pokemon per match.)

"Attention! All trainers battling in the tournement report to the Waiting Room, there you will find out who you are battling!"

Kai ran around the castle, looking for the arena and the waiting room, behind him was Quilava who was trying to keep up with his trainer. Kai stopped running, which caused Quilava to run right into Kai.

"Quil..." Kai ignored Quilava, he noticed Ryu was looking at something, and then the older trainer walked into a room. Maybe Ryu had walked into the Waiting Room?

"Come on Quilava!" Kai ran towards the room that Ryu went into, it was the Waiting Room. A few trainers were in the room already, there was a computer screen on the wall. The screen had the names of the trainers on it, Kai looked at the screen.

"Quil?"

"It seems I'm battling a girl named Alexis.." Kai sat down on one of the seats they had in the room.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2006
    (OOC: Do we have to wait for Clows match to finish before the rest of us start or can we all go at it now and such to get to the next round? Oh, and my character will ask a question semi-important to how he battles, so please answer it Kura)

Ryu looked at the listing and then looked around the room. "Dalis? I wonder who that is.." Ryu shrugged and turned as the door to the waiting room opened. Three men and a beautiful woman entered. The woman was wearing an amazing gown, and a crown, which Ryu took to be the supposed Queen of the castle, and the other men were dressed in Pokemon referee gear.

"Today's tournament will consist of single elimination matches, with each contestant able to put forth three pokemon per match. Once all Pokemon in your team has been confirmed as unable to continue, you will be signified with a loss. The winner will move on. You may heal your team after the match. For those of you with six pokemon registered, you can use any three of those." The lead official announced.

Ryu looked at him and asked, "Do we have to use three Pokemon? Or can I just use two or one?"

The lead official looked to his two other associates and shrugged, not knowing how to answer at the moment. "Hold on sir, we will let you know after our discussion." Then the officials huddled together and began to debate on whether or not 3 was absolutely needed, because they did say that each contest may use up to three Pokemon. It didnt mean they had to.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • "Sarah? I don't think we've met a Sarah today, have we Furret?" I asked my companion as we learned of the matchups. I knew one Sarah, my rival, but she was in Johto at that point, so I doubted it was her. All I knew was, that if I won this match, I'd get my chance to face Ryu. That also meant that I'd have to hold off on using any of my secret weapons during the match, but I could do without.

"Sorry buddy, I said I wouldn't have you battle today, but I think I may need you for the first match!" The Furret gave a serious nod in response, before I went back to thinking about which three I'd use in the upcoming match.

Ciro

A Cat with a blade..
    Years
  • (I think everyone can start and then wait until everyone is done so the match ups for the second round can be put up..)

"You have to use three Pokemon, but if you do not have three Pokemon then the match will become a special match. Meaning the trainer will have to use the same ammount of Pokemon that his or her opponet has." The official told Ryu, Kai listened to this, he was going to ask the same question but Ryu beat him to it.

"So when do the matches start?"

"Well, when everyone gets here then we can explain what is going to happen. We have many arenas throughout the castle, so we might have everyone battle in a different arena. But we'll just have to wait until the rest of the trainers get here... So the matches will actually begin in about thirty minutes, or less.."

"Okay, thanks for telling me..." Kai waited in silence for the other trainers to get to the waiting room. There wasn't much to do except thinking about the matches and how to beat the opponet..

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2006
    "Hmm, maybe I should've brought less Pokemon then, but oh well." Ryu said. He looked over and grinned. "Hey Furret boy, beat your trainer, and we'll face off..Just like you wanted to eh? Better heal up though.." Ryu laughed and walked to one of the officials, asking where his room for battle would be.

"Your battling room with Dalis will be BA 19. But it would be advised that you wait for your opponent to arrive so we can-" the official was cut off as a red haired teen, possibly no more than 15 years of age popped up. "Thats me, I'm Dalis. Sorry I'm late, I had to go to the bathroom. I take it you're Ryu then?"

"Yeah, thats me kid..so lets go..hurry up. BA 19 is our room..so which hall do we take to get there?" Ryu asked very impatiently.

"Well, go down that hall down there, and its on the left. All of the Battle Stadiums seating arrangements are above the battle rooms around here, and as a bonus teaser, there are camera's in the rooms, which we feed directly to the audience outside while they wait for the second round contestants to appear. It really gets their blood flowing and it lets them know how the trainers are this time." the official replied.

Ryu nodded and took off towards the hall, leaving Dalis behind as he headed for BA 19. "Wow, that guys kinda rude." Dalis said, tugging on his black vest.

"Yes, he very much is...but maybe he has reason to be..so be careful son." the official said, watching Dalis nod and head off towards the same hallway that Ryu disappeared into.

Dalis ran, his shoes hitting the brick walkway as he searched for BA 19. The teen entered to find Ryu standing at a heightened stage, overlooking a field covered in grass. Alright! My kind of field, I lucked out, seriously! Dalis exclaimed with glee within his mind. Soon the red haired lad climbed up his stage and smiled, waving to Ryu.

"What the heck do you want kid? Lets do this, I'm in a rush to wipe the competition off the face of this planet." Ryu shouted out, grabbing three of his Pokeballs. Dalis did the same, grabbing three out of his four pokeballs, which all consisted of grass or bug types. An official entered through a hidden side door and held up red and green flags. Soon a whirring sound was heard as camera's popped out from the ceilings.

"On my left is Dalis, and on my right is Ryu! Three on three elimination match...3...2..1 GO!" the official said as both Ryu and Dalis launched three pokeballs into the grassy field.

(yeah, bad way to end it..but I gotta go do some more work..lol cliff hangers rock)

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • OOC: Three Pokemon, one Pokemon at a time, right? If not, I'll edit my post. x.x;

IC: "BA 4, is it?" I asked myself as I pushed the door to the room I'd be battling in open. The room was surprisingly large. It had a lot of seating on both sides, and in the center was the battlefield, which was decorated like a forest. There were trees and grass on both the left and right side of the arena, but in the center was a section of water meant to look like a stream. I stepped forward onto a blue area that jutted out onto the field, a red one meant for my opponent on the opposite side. Furret twitched nervously on my shoulder as we waited for our oppenent to arrive.

After about a two minute wait, a girl entered from the other side, and took her position. She was only about four inches sorter than me, and had long, wavy, blonde hair that stopped at her lower back. On her forehead, she wore a green bandana with the same Azalea Gym Badge symbol that was on the back of my sweater. Her costume was that of a standard miko, the only difference being the green and white colour scheme rather than the red and white.

"Think of my surprise when I realized it was you I'm fighting." The girl began her taunt. "I hope you've improved since we fought at the Silver Conference in Johto. You lost pretty pathetically."

"Heh, nice to see you too, Sarah. I thought you were doing some more travelling in Johto, why are you all the way out here?" I replied. It wasn't that we disliked each other, in one way or another we saw each other as friends. We had grown up together after all.

"What are you, stupid? I come to this thing every year. My parents and your parents are here too! Bugsy always brings them!" With that she pointed to the audience, where her parents, and my own, where visible at the front row, along with a boy in purple hair, no older than myself. He was Bugsy, the Azalea Gym Leader. Sarah and I had both trained under him before starting our journey, but in the end all three of us were friends. I waved to the group, who were waving at me, before the referee brought my back to the reality of the situation. "Remember David, don't come crying to me when you lose again!"

"Ha, I'm a much stronger trainer now compared to when we fought at the Silver Conference!" I yelled back as I removed a Pokeball from my glove, and pressing the button to enlarge it. Sarah took a ball from her necklace, and did the same.

"Are both of the participants ready?" The referee asked. We both nodded. "Then let the first of three one-on-one Pokemon battles commence!" He then through his flags down, and we both threw our Pokeballs onto the field.

"Go! Wooper!"
    "Come forth! Lanturn!"

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • OOC: I guessing we making up our opponent's pokemon teams.

IC:

MIke heard an announcement calling them all to the waiting room. Mike and Char ran over there not to be late. Mike's cape was fluttering as he ran. He liked his costume.

MIke and Char finally made it to the waiting room where they all recieved instructions on the tournment. They were going to be three on three battles in different arenas. THey even had the pairing for the first round posted. Mike saw that he will be battling a girl named Katie. He smiled saying "This should be intresting right Char?"

He then heard a laugh from behind them. Mike shivered and turned around. What he saw scared him. There was a girl in a yellow dress. IT had frills and a scarf that loooked like a jolteon's mane. She had long brown hair. She then said, "So you are MIke. I have heard some things about you. Your battles seem to be something to watch with your pokemon attacks."

"Do I know you?" asked Mike.

"No but I will defeat you!" said the girl. She then smiled and looked at CHar, "I have many different ways to defeat that charizard of yours. Water, rock, eletric. Doesn't matter because it going down. I know you will use that charizard in your first round match."

Mike then nodded and said, "Well yes I will and I believe you are Katie. Mike is my name."

Katie nodded and said, "THen you willl surely be defeated. If you are basing your victory on that thing then prepare to use."

There was then anouncment. "WIll Mike Anone and Katie Stand report to battle arena 5 in the next five minutes."

Mike smiled and said, "We not going to base our victory on just you CHar. e are smart enough and that why we have the others." MIke and Char then walked to towards the arena and MIke said, "Battle time!!!" Char then roared.

Clow

I foresee.... A bright future
    Years
  • (OCC: Yah sorry I haven't been able to get on PC, like a lot of other people, how you guys did is a mystery to me….)

Sinic then walked up to the counter, after seeing he was battling someone named person name Aero. "So um were is my battle?" Sinic asked, wanting to get the show on the road. "Your battle would be in area AB 6." She said as Sinic quickly ran over there entering the door, to see the arena inside.

Sinic, Lash, and Cy looked at the area in awe, it looked like they were on a beach, sand was the basic part of the area, but there was also palm trees, and water near the very edges. After admiring the area for a few minutes, a boy, with silvery, short, hair, and light blue eyes walked in. He looked to be maybe a tad younger then Sinic, and he was wearing a brown leotard, with a brown feathery hat, and a small brown cape, he looked to be an archer.

"So you're who I'm battling? What a terrible costume, you don't look all that tough, this shouldn't take long." He said chuckling a bit giving a smirk. Sinic just smiled. "Aren't I lucky, a cocky guy like you gets me al steamed up, this should be over in no time." Sinic said as the trainer smile got a tad nervous. "Talk is cheap, let's just go, come on Marowak!" The trainer said as the bone wielding pokemon emerged from it's ball. "Ok then, I'll state with you Lash, take him down!"

Sinic said Lash dashing on the field, pulling his clothes off and tossing the to the side, his blue pait mark the only thing remaining. "Ha, that guys a shrimp for a Zangoose!" He said laughing. "Your stupid if you think size matters when it comes to pokemon, know Lash start of with Crush Claw!" Sinic said as the Claws start to glow, and Lash jumped in the air, about to bring the attack right into the Marowak.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2006
    Ryu sent out three Pokemon, Tyranitar, Camerupt and Hitmonlee while Dalis sent out Scyther, Venusaur and a Blastoise. The referee looked at them oddly and stepped forward. "You two do realize that it should be one on one with only a maximum of three correct?" The young man looked at the ref and shrugged.

"I wanna get this over with so I can win." Dalis said.

"Good luck kid, you're at a type disadvantage though." Ryu announced while chuckling.

"Oh yeah? Well that weird Camerupt of yours is weak to my Blastoise...but why is it black?" Dalis asked.

Ryu smirked and took a deep breath. "Because you're an idiot who doesnt understand that this is a Shiny Pokemon. A rare breed that occurs once out of every eight thousand or so Pokemon of a certain species. I just so happened to catch it as a Numel, and it evolved, keeping its Shiny rarity. You could say this is a very rare Camerupt, with better stats and everything. Ref, lets make this three vs three, all out win or lose."

The ref nodded and started the battle. The camera zoomed in onto the action in Ryu's room, as well as the other rooms to give the fans and audience members who were seated outside in the main arena insight to the trainers. "Camerupt, stay back. Tyranitar, Hitmonlee, go forward and protect Camerupt!" Ryu announced.

"Fine, Blastoise, use Hydro Pump to soak that fire Pokemon! Scyther, go in for a fury cutter on Tyranitar and Venusaur charge for Solar Beam!" Dalis announced, initiating the attack on Ryu.

"Lets show them what we came for, but lets make it exciting!" Ryu stated. "Tyranitar, Fire Blast that water to negate it. Hitmonlee rush foward to Scyther to stop its attack and use Focus Punch on it!" Tyranitar roared in acknowledgment and breathed hot flames to meet with Blastoises water, forcing both elements to create steam. As the steam was settling, Scyther rushed in to slash at Tyranitar, but Hitmonlee's speed met it faster than it had realized, nailing a hard punch right into the abdomen of the bug pokemon, causing damage and forcing it to back off for a moment.

"Argh...Fine, Blastoise use Skull Bash, Scyther take a moment to relax and Venusaur, go with Solar Beam!" Dalis shouted.

"Alright, Hitmonlee, get up front to take most of the blow then counter with Revenge! Tyranitar use Protect on Solar Beam, and Camerupt, go with Sunny Day!" Hitmonlee moved up front and took Skull Bash, then countered immediately with an attack following the heavy skull of Blastoise. Hitmonlee leaned back and kicked hard to the side of Blastoise's skull, sending it into the wall nearby and knocking it out cold due to the level of power that Ryu had in all his pokemon from nonstop training and fighting, not to mention the levels at which they were at..More than likely far beyond the levels that were seen in previous years. Tyranitar used Protect, shielding itself from Solar Beam. Then Camerupt focused and used Sunny Day, pushing fake sunlight into the area, upping the damage that fire attacks did.

Alright! I can use Solar Beam again now from the extra energy that Sunny Day is providing...But too bad Blastoise is out..I have to make this work. Dalis thought.

"Alright, Solar Beam again! Scyther use Quick attack!" Dalis cried out.

Ryu had already figured that this would happen and smirked. "No! Tyranitar use Torment, stop that move! Hitmonlee go with Mega Kick and Camerupt go with Focus Energy!" Tyranitar interupted the successful use of Solar Beam with Torment, while Hitmonlee receieved the Quick Attack with it barely doing any harmful damage and attacking with a Mega Kick to the abdomen at full force, sending Scyther crashing into Venusaur as Camerupt brought in energy from Sunny Day which was still affecting the room and by focusing its body.

"Argh, Scyther use Aerial Ace, Venusaur us Vine Whip!" Dalis commanded, feeling the pressure set in. Scyther dashed quickly and attacked Camerupt while Venusaur whipped Tyranitar. The type disadvantage from the grass attack caused Tyranitar to wince, but only slightly since it was far tougher than Venusaur, even if it had the advantage.

"Lets stop this playing around crap. Everyone back off and Camerupt use OVERHEAT!" Tyranitar and Hitmonlee moved away while Camerupts body began to fire up, huge amounts of fire and heat blasting from the small volcanos on its back. The attack hit Scyther and Venusaur as well as the grass and foliage from the themed battle room, causing immense damage as well as getting help from Sunny Day's effect. Both Pokemon were soon declared unable to go on as sprinklers were set off.

"Winner, Ryu!" The ref declared as he raised the flag that represented Ryu's side. Ryu called back his pokemon and kissed the pokeballs. Dalis soon arrived at his side after recalling his Pokemon back and held out his hand.

"Nice match, that was really close."

"No duh. That wasnt close at all kid, I was just messing around the first half..I could've just sent out Overheat right away at the beginning and took your entire team out.." Ryu said, walking past Dalis as he made his way back to the main arena.

"Wow..cocky guy.." Dalis said as he was directed to the nearest healing center. Ryu arrived in the main arena, being the first to finish his match and stood in the center, hearing applause and such from the near thousand members of the audience.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • Tere stared around the large arena with her excitement growing. Her opponent was to be some one she hadn't met yet which was only a little disappointing. Still, a surprise would be just as good, if not better, than having any knowledge of her opponent's Pokemon or strategy.

She shifted herself, putting most her weight on her right foot, waiting for Ŝhivera to arrive. She hoped it wouldn't take her long to get there.

OOC: That was a blah post but I didn't want to be left behind. PC can be so evil at times. ^^;

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • OOC: Sorry about how I basically skipped most of the battle. I had most of it typed out, and then I lost power and lost it all. -.-;

IC: My battle with Sarah didn't drag on for long. The first match was won by my Wooper as she had forgotten that electric attacks wouldn't work on a Wooper. I quickly made her regret her mistake by KOing her Lanturn with my Wooper's Earthquake attack, which drained the river in the center of the field.

The second battle consisted of Sarah's Beedrill against my Beautifly. Beautifly was quickly defeated by Beedrill's superior speed and attack power.

The final match was between her Clefable and my Furret. I had Furret sneak up on Clefable by weaving through the long grass, and slamming it from behind, sending it into the area that used to be the river. She stupidly had Clefable use Thunderbolt, which shocked Clefable into a KO instead due to all of the moisture that still existed from the river.

I made haste to leave the arena as I was declared the winner, knowing Sarah would be ticked at me, and entered the waiting room, taking a seat, as I waited for the next battle to begin..

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • The cheer of the people in the arena roared. THey were all ready to see a good battle. Mike never had a chance to battle in front of a crowd but he found it exciting. He then saw Katie on the other side. The refree then said, "YOu may begin the battle!"

Katie then threw her pokeball and release an Nosepass. MIke had never seen a pokemon like this one buthe knew that it was a rock type pokemon. He smiled and knew what type of pokemon to use.

"Go Beedrill!!!" said MIke. His beedrill was release and zoomed around ready to battle.

"You not going to use your charizard?" asked Katie. "Well this should be easy. Use Thunder Wave."

"Use TOxic" said Mike.

Nosepass shot a shock wave to paralzes Beedrill. Beedrill shot a a purple junk at Nosspass. Beedrill fell a little but regained his balance and flew up. Nosepass didn't look so good after being hit by the poison attack. IT was serverly poison.

"Rock TOmb." said Katie.

"Break Break" said Mike.

Beedrill was then trapped by rocks that came out of the ground. Beedrill then hit the rocks and broke them a part. He then shot out and hit the nosepass with his stingers. It did a lot of damage since its a fighting attack against a rock type.

"Do it again." said MIke. Beedrill was going to but it then froze. IT seems as if the THunder Wave attack had effected it this turn.

"Use Zap Cannon" said Katie. She was waiting for Beedrill to stop moving. THe surge of eletrical blast was shot and hit Beedrill.

Mike waited to see if Beedrill was going to move. It shook and then fly up. IT was ready to battle again.

"ROck Tomb!!!" said Katie.

"Brick Break." said Mike.

The two attacks reach on but like before Beedrill broke out and hit the nosepass took lots of damage. Beedrill thgen knew down from its attack and the effect of the Thunder Wave.

"Use Zap Cannon to finish it!!" said Katie.

The nosepass was going to charge up for its attack but thne fell to the ground. IT had fainted from the effects of the TOxic attack in the beginning of the battle.

"What. YOu beat it." said Katie. "While bary." She then returned her nosepass. She then announced her next pokemon and release it. "Go Poliwhril."

Mike then asked Beedrill. "You can keep going right?"

Beedrill nodded and the second round began. "Use Sludge BOmb!!!"

"Use Double Slap." said Katie.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back