• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Aura Guiding Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ciro

A Cat with a blade..
Years
  • (PC can be a real drag sometimes... ;o; This is my RP and all of you are waaay ahead! I'm giving all people who haven't post three days, if they don't post then they will be removed from the RP. I don't want to wait forever for them...)

Ic.

Kai looked at the screen, everthing lit up and the chart for the tournement came up. He quickly ran over to it, Kai scanned the chart to see that his opponet was a girl named Alexis. 'Alright, lets go and win this battle..' Quilava ran over to him, the fire pokemon must've fallen asleep while waiting for the battle tournement to start.

"Quillll?" Quilava questioned, Kai looked at him and smiled, Quilava followed suit, meaning he also smiled. Kai ran off to find his battle arena room, Quilava quickly ran after him, he searched for a room called A15.

"Found it!" Kai opened the door and revealed the battle arena, it was a rocky terrian, with small mountains and spikes jutting out of the ground. Some of his Pokemon would be at a disadvantage, Quilava might've been able to handle this arena, but the opponet might have Pokemon that are better in an arena like this.

"Quil?" Kai stepped onto his platform and a girl came into the room, she stepped onto her platform and smiled at Kai. She had long black hair and she was wearing a red and white Miko outfit, an oddish was standing beisde her.

"So, your Kai?"

"Yup, and I'm guessing your Alexis?"

"Uh-huh... How about less chat and more battle?"

"Works for me!" Kai sent out one of his Weaviles, who waved to the cameras and started dancing around the rocks.

"What a cute Weavile! Well, I guess I'll have to send out my Vileplume, since she's my strongest..." Alexis sent out a Vileplume, who just sat down and started sleeping. "Oh, I guess I shouldn't make Vileplume stay up all night..."

"The match will begin... NOW!"

"Weavile use Shadow Ball!" Weavile ran over to one of the small mountains and jumped off it, then while it was in midair it started charging up dark energy in its hands.

"Weav..." Weavile finished charging up the dark energy and fired it at Vileplume. "VILE!"

"Vile?" Vileplume woke up and stood up, the Shadow Ball hit it dead on and knocked it backwards. The Vileplume got up and was very angry at Weavile, she used a Petal Dance. Weavile was hit by the attack.

"Vileplume use Mea Drain!" Vileplume used Mega Drain on Weavile, sucking energy from him and giving it to her.

"Weavile, use another Shadow Ball then finish her off with Dark Wave!" Weavile nodded and fired a few shadow balls at the Vileplume, three of them hitting the plant. He then sent a wave of dark energy towards her, which caused her to faint.

"Return!" Alexis returned Vileplume. "This isn't over!" Kai returned Weavile, he then sent in Quilava.

"Show her what you can do Quilava!"

"Time to show you Pokemon number two!" Alexis threw a Pokeball onto the field.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2006
    Ryu waved at the crowd, and then left the main stage to head to the waiting room. As he entered he encountered one of the kids from before. "So you're done already? Thats good, I thought I'd be the only one done for a long time...Unless you were battling a trainer far weaker than you...and you yourself are weak too most likely so that'd be quite an accomplishment." Ryu said, sitting down across the room.

He flipped his blonde hair up and laid back, adjusting his Knights armor as he tugged at his black pokeball necklace, staring at the clock. His phone rang and he answered, staring at David. "Hey, did you get the DNA sample from those blundering fools? Yeah? Thats good, just come by and drop it off sometime before 8 tonight, I need to start tracking the blasted creature...Yeah, of course I won you idiot. Im not anywhere near these slow trainers. I'm at least three times the ability of one of the Elite Four...So dont worry. And if I do happen to lose, its because I didnt heal my Pokemon, or by some fluke. Dont worry..yeah..Bye" Ryu stated as he hung up his phone, replacing it in his pocket.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • "Sarah isn't weak, neither am I. Don't make accusations, it's very immature." I replied coldly as I fed the three who had participated in the battle after getting Beautifly back from Nurse Joy. By the sound of the phone conversation he had just had, however, it seemed like he was after someone, or something. A lot of rumors of Legendary Pokemon originated from this area...

After he hung up his phone, I couldn't help but make a remark. "So, even if you do lose, you'll claim it was a mistake? Hah. What are you? Four? Five years old. It's like hitting someone and saying you slipped, it's immature."

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • The poliwhirl slapped the Sludge Bomb juck away and then finally hit Beedrill. Beedrill then hit the ground and fainted. Mike then smiled and knew that Beedrill did his job so he returned him to his pokeball. He did some damage to poliwhirl and knew what to do next. He then said, "Go Lapras."

A large Lapras then appeared. SHe just sat there on the dry land finding it hard to move.

Katie and some in the crowd laugh at Lapras inability to move. MIke shurgged and knew why he sent out Lapras. He then said, "Lapras. Don't listen to them. YOu know how to do this right."

Katie laughed and said, "That pokemon can't even move without water. How can it battle?"

Lapras heard MIke's words and smile. Mike then said, "Use Rain Dance."

At once Lapras let out a yell and clouds began to form and rain began to fall to the ground. A layer of water was around Lapras.

"Use Double Slap." said Katie.

Poliwhirl was going to attack but at the last minute Lapras then slip away. She used the water on the ground to slide.

"Use a Thunder!" said Mike.

Lapras then shot a lightning bolt into the air and it then hit the Poliwhirl. Mike learned about a combo called ThunderDance where a pokemon used Rain Dance then used Thunder to make it rarely miss. Luckilu the Rain Dance allowed Lapras little movement but she also was able to learn an eletric attack.

"Use Hypnoisis" said Katie.

The Poliwhril just stared at Lapras making it fall into its sleep. Karie then said, "Use Mega Punch." The Poliwhirl then punched Lapras. It did that for a few turns before she woke up. By then the rain was lessing. Mike knew this was he need to finish this before the rain stopped so he said, "Thunder again!"

THis time Lapras did the same and it then hit the mark. Poliwhirl then fainted and now it was time for Katie to send out her last pokemon. All Mike knew was that it could take both Lapras and Char out. He wonder what it could be.

Clow

I foresee.... A bright future
    Years
  • As Lash was about to come down into the Marowak, when it used it bone to dig into the sand, and move out of the way. As the Attack landed into the sand, it burst into a giant blast. "Ok know bone club!" Aero said taking advantage of the blast of sand, as the bone came through the sand, Lash thought quick, and block the attack with his strong claws, pushing the pokemon back. "Looks like a stale mate. Hey did I ever tell you what I love about normal type pokemon?" Sinic said as Aero scratched his head. "They have the ability to learn all kinds of moves, such as this one, ice beam!" Sinic yelled as the beam formed from his paws, firing at the near by Marowak.

Aero taken by surprise, didn't know what to do, as the beam froze Marowak solid. "Know, show him a really crush claw!" Sinic said as the attack landed, shattering the ice, and dealing some great damage. "Hurry, Marowak, use Bonemerang!" He yelled, as the large bone came barreling towered Lash, hitting him clear across the head. Lash was a bit damaged, but was still for the most part fine. "Ok Lash, Jump and use shadowball! And aim it at his head!"

The Zangoose leaped into the air, as a dark ball formed from his large claws and quickly shot towards the Marowak, hitting it in it's head, not doing much damage, but disorienting him. "Yah perfect!" Sinic said as Aero smirked. "Ha, that barely hurt him at all, what are you so happy about?" Aero asked scratching his head again. "Oh, you'll find out in five, four, three, two…" Sinic said, as the large bone came back, smacking the confused Marowak clear over the head, it having enough, fainted as Aero returned it. Then throwing a second ball, a Beedrill emerged. "Beedrill, that's an interesting pokemon… Lash, show them another ice beam!" Sinic yelled, the quick bug moved, so the beam only just hit his wing, the didn't worry his trainer, but maid Sinic smile.

"Ok use Arial Ace!" Sinic said, as Lash jumped into the air, as his claws glowed, and he came down for an air strike. "Show him a twin needle Beedrill!" He said as the two pokemon came barreling toward each other as both attacks connected, after a few second, Lash fell to the ground, he had taken too much damage. Sinic just smiled returning the pokemon. "well that's what I get for not sending him to the pokemon center, he wears himself out so easily!" Sinic said as Aero's mouth fell wide open. "So he wasn't even at full power?" He asked. "Nope, we haven't battled in a while, but he has been excising so much he must have been tired, anyway, Cy show him your stuff." Sinic said, as the pokemon stepped forward. "know use psybeam." Sinic said simply as the beam came from the red dot on it's head. "Hurry Beedrill dodge it!" He yelled as the bug attempted to do so, but because of his frosted wing, was two slow, and was hit with a super effective hit, and fell to the ground. "Ah man, ok come back Beedrill." He said as the Beedrill returned to his ball. "Ok then, I saved the best for last, lest see if we can do this, go Magcargo!" He said as the snail like pokemon appeared. "This might be interesting.." Sinic said as Cy just stared, not to impressed.

((Not my best work, but it's too much to rewrite so….))

Ciro

A Cat with a blade..
    Years
  • (Short... Bah... People, finish up your battles, Alana if Shivera doesn't post in three days you'll win the match and move on..)

Ic.

Nothing exciting happened during the match, the next Pokemon Alexis used was a Poliwag, which kicked butt against Quilava. But both of them still had one Pokemon left, Alexis had sent out her Roseila, and Kai had sent out his other Weavile. The battle raged on, neither of them wanting to give up and just lose the match, they both wanted to continue. Kai thought he wouldn't win the battle, but thanks to Weavile's fast relaxes Roseila was defeated and Kai won the match. He waved and smiled at the cameras and then headed back into the waiting room, bumping into Ryu and David.

"Oh, hey!" Kai said to David, not even paying any attention to Ryu. "How was your match?"

Clow

Years
  • Aero started to smile. "This is my strongest pokemon, so don't think you've won just yet! Show him your flamethrower Magcargo" Aero said as the snail pokemon unleashed a descent stream of fire. "Not half bad, Cy, psybeam" Sinic said simply, his arms crossed, not really worried. The two attacks collided, making an explosion, neither side took to much damage, but it looked like Magcargo took the worst of it. "Ha not bad, but let's show him our new attack Overheat!" He said, as Sinic looked at the snail surprised. As it launched a Large powerful stream of fire. "Well I didn't want to do this, but I have no choice, Cy use Hyper Beam."

Sinic said as the pokemon changed up the powerful beam the two attacks perfectly canceling the each other out. "Ha, not bad, but, you have to recharge after that, now, Magcargo, use flamethrower." Sinic's opponents said, as a steam of fire hit Cy, it did some real damage, but Cy wasn't going to give up from just one flamethrower. "Ok now, hit him with another flamethrower!" He said as the same attack came barreling at Cy. "Cy, psychic attack." Sinic said, again calm. The psychic wave over powered the flame thrower, sending it, and the psychic power right back at Magcargo. The Magcargo was starting to look at bit beaten, but it could still fight. "Ok now show him another Overheat!" He yelled as Sinic just smiled. "Hyper beam." He simply said. As the two attacks again hit each other, this time, the hyper beam pushed threw, hitting the snail with a cushioned hit.

"What the…" Aroa said stunned. "How long have you been using that attack?" Sinic asked. "We just learned it why?" Aero replied. Sinic couldn't help but laugh. "Oh nothing, oh and just to let you know, Cy's fully recharged now." Sinic said with a smirk, as Areo sneered. "Over heat!" He yelled sending the now weakened attack at Cy. "Psychic attack." He said as the attack's completely canceled each other out. "How did you…." Sinic smirked. "You should really study the attacks you use, but come on, do you feel lucky? Try that attack on more time." Sinic said with a very cocky grin on his face. "Your bluffing, Magcargo use overheat!" He yelled as the, at this point very weakened attack launched at Cy. "Let's finish this, Hyper beam!" Sinic said as the powerful beam easily blasted through the overheat, and into the Magcargo, it finally falling to the ground.

"I… I… Lost.." He said stunned. "Your not half bad, but you should know, every time you use overheat, it's weakens, well see you later." Sinic said exiting, the trainer, on his knees returning his pokemon, leaving thought the opposite door. He then head back to the waiting room, were he saw he happily saw Kai and David, and regrettably also saw Ryu. He headed over to Kai and David, not caring a cent about Ryu. "Hey guys, have an interesting battle? My opponent was ok, but he has a long way to go, he made the mistake of using Overheat to many times, poor guy." He said with a wide smile, that was a decent warm up, at least he wasn't rusty. Cy fur was a tad burnt, but he too was smiling, happy to have done well.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • So those two got through as well... I thought to myself as they asked about my match. "It went okay, I guess..."

"Okay? Okay!? You were great!" A loud, female voice shouted as I noticed a blonde girl in a green and white miko outfit coming up to us. "By the way... The next time you run away from me after you beat me in a battle, you'll be getting beats, David!"

"Hehe... Thanks, Sarah?" I replied as she bent over to look at my Furret, Beautify and Wooper. In the end, like I said before, we were still friends, and she was fascinated in my team.

"The Wooper and Beautifly are new, I noticed." Sarah replied as she examined the two carefully. "They look very healthy, you've done a good job. But... where are the other three?"

"That's a stupid question to ask. I'm obviously keeping them a secret in case I need a backup plan during the next battle. I think I may need them, too..."

"Not with battling like that!" She scoffed as she hit me on the head. "I'm confident you can beat anyone if you try. If the other three are anything like the three you used against me, your opponent won't stand a chance!"

Clow

Years
  • Sinic smirked. "Old friends? Or Rivals? Or maybe it's something else…" Sinic said smirking, as he, and Cy walked over to the pokecenter section. "Um could you please heal all four of these, my Espeon and Zangoose are tired from battle, and my Murkrow and Ivysaur haven't been healed in a while." Sinic said returning his Cy and handing all four to the lady. After a few minutes, they were given back.

"Here you go sir, there all healed up, good luck." She said as he walked back towards the group, Letting Cy, and Lash out. "You guys did great, and Lash I'll give your costume back after this is all over ok?" Lash just started slashing at the air as he did when he was excited. Sinic then starting leaning against the wall, tipping his hat over his eyes, relaxing, waiting for his next battle.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • OOC: *raised hand* It's been three days since Ŝhivera last posed. Does that mean I win or do I need to wait another three days? Poor Tere is getting tired of standing all alone. ^^;

Ciro

A Cat with a blade..
    Years
  • (I guess Shivera and the other guy are removed from the RPG, we can't wait forever...)

Ic.

"I did pretty good, but my opponet was a great trainer too." Kai said, he walked over to the PokéCentre section, asking Nurse Joy to heal his Pokemon. She nodded and took his balls, er, Pokéballs and put them on a machine to heal the Pokémon inside.

"Your Pokémon are fully healed, we hope to see you again soon!" She said cheerfully as the pink haired nurse handed him his Pokeballs.

"Do you mean you want harm to come to my Pokemon?"

"No! Ofcourse not!" Kai walked away from the Pokemon Centre, he headed back over to David and them.

"The second round should start soon.."

Alana

Years
  • OOC: *sigh* I guess I have the element of surprise in Pokemon at least.

IC: Tere scowled as the referee announced her the winner. Her opponent hadn't even shown up. She felt sorry for the girl. There could be any number of reasons she was late but the tournament couldn't be delayed forever. She shook her head and walked into the winners waiting room. The previous winners were already there, including Ryu, Tere noted with a feeling of annoyance.

She took a seat and looked at the others. All of them had already proven themselves in a battle and she hadn't. Did she stand a chance against them? The excitement she had felt when she stepped onto the battlefield earlier was gone. Now she just felt nervous. She could have let some of her Pokemon out to talk to but she still had one thing the others didn't, the element of surprise. True, not all of them had used all of their Pokemon but there was still some heads up for their next opponent.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2006
    Ryu waited and smirked. "All of you are going down. My team is trained higher than anything you've witnessed..I was offered a job as part of the Elite Four, but I declined because it woulda caused me to stay in one place far too long. Ryu started to walk back out to the arena to hear the announcement of who was the battle who for the second round. "See you losers later...Good luck Furret boy.." Ryu announced, laughing as he left with his metal armor clinking with each step.

Ciro

A Cat with a blade..
    Years
  • (Just a heads up, the second round ISN'T starting yet... We have to wait for mike to finish, then the second round starts. Also, I'll be picking random names out of a hat to see who wins, only some of the characters will go on... It will be RANDOM!)

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2006
    (Okay, Im just having my character wait and what not...what do you mean only some characters will win? Arent we all going on the second round to face each other then the semi-finals?)

Clow

Years
  • Sinic smiled as Tere, whom at the look of the board, was his next opponent. "Hey Tere, looks like we'll be battling later, good luck, my the best trainer win." Sinic said shaking her hand lightly, he then turned to the ever cocky Ryu. "David try not to lose to him, I would rather battle you then him, that is if I can win my next battle."

He said quietly to David, he then noticed there was a Stone in the hall, then an idea sparked in his head. He then started whispering to Cy, with a nodded, the Stone rose up, went to the Far left off the group, and was launched at Ryu. Sinic snickered a bit, and then smiled at the group, he had something like that coming to him anyway.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2006
    The stone clonked Ryu in the head and he stopped, and grabbed one of his Pokeballs. "Do you losers wanna do this? Alright, lets go. I dont care if I get disqualified, because I know I'm better than all of you. LETS DO THIS!" Ryu shouted as he released Tyranitar. The monstrous Pokemon roared as it emerged, slamming its tail agains the hallway, causing it to crumble. Ryu glared at all the brats infront of him and placed a hand behind his back.

"Tyranitar, get ready, we're gonna show these chumps that you dont mess with us." The blonde boy announced, gathering his energy and forming a small baseball sized sphere using his wave guiding ability.

Alana

Years
  • Tere nodded, smiling as well. "Same to you," she said cheerfully as a nudge of excitement returned to her. She looked at the scoreboard and immediately went into her "calculation mode" trying to figure out her chances of winning against each of the people up there. Before she got the chance Ryu shouted something and caused her mind to jerk back to reality. A second later he released his Tyranitar and prepared for an attack. She stood up and took a Pokeball calmly from her belt. "Don't be stupid Ryu, do you really think you can win against all of us?"

Ciro

A Cat with a blade..
    Years
  • (I mean, that I'll draw names from a hat and the names that I pick will be the people who move onto round 3)

Ic.

"RYU TAKASHI PUT AWAY YOUR POKEMON!" An Official came running down the hall, a few guards following him, just incase things got out of hand. "You may not attack another trainer, its against the rules!"

"You better listen to him..." Kai told Ryu, who looked really pissed off, but still he shouldn't use his Pokemon to hurt others.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2006
    "I dont think, I know I can..I've trained this Tyranitar for five years, many of my highly trained Pokemon have been in my possession have been with me at least three years, and I train like no other..the fact that I was offered a job at the Elite Four should speak for itself, so lets do this losers..If I need more Pokemon, I'll use them whenever..so lets this!!!" Ryu shouted, the hand behind his back began to surround itself with energy as he tapped into his eyes ability to sense the wave energies of the others..not too high..at least nowhere near his ability.

In any moment, he would unleash the devastating attack, maybe not with killing intent, but with intention to harm them. He looked at Tyranitar and grinned. "Start to gather your energy Tyranitar...We'll annihilate our next opponent..put their Pokemon out of their misery.." Ryu stated, putting Tyranitar back in its ball. With even more wave energy put forth into his hand, he masked the presence of it, making it invisible to untrained eyes and he waved the hand holding the sphere at the other trainers. To them it would look like he just waved them off rudely, but in reality, he was sending a ball with enough power to leave a crater in the ground 3 feet wide and 2 feet deep.

"I'll see you in the ring.."

((I just got home, Im gonna take a shower..so brb in 25 minutes or so))

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back