• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Autism, Aspergers syndrome etc.

Nitrous Oxide

Korporate Amerika
    Years
    ADHD and very mild autism. (Not really skilled socially, I get nervous when talking to anyone who isn't a friend... oh, and I still like Pokemon... and I'm pretty compulsive, but you'd never know I had autism unless I told you. I was diagnosed when I was 4. However, I have an IQ of 130, which is probably why I only have mild autism, or it's just not as apparent or whatever... My ADHD is glaringly obvious though. When I'm not on my meds, I can't focus on anything and I'm annoying as hell to be around.)

Last edited:

Vie

Years
    we have read a book about a boy with asperger syndrome at school (the curious incident of the dog in the night time) and it was very interesting to see the world from that point of view. I do not think that these illnesses are really a disadvantage, because people with it mostly have a special talent and I do not think that it is a bad thing when you are not able to lie or just say what you think. [my opinion]

Back